Condi Rice says No to possible VP nod fromTrump

If that was true, you and your lib media allies would not spend so much time lying.
Bullshit, and the RepubliCON, Conservative fox news assholes never lie huh?? yea right :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Want to cut and paste the complete quote where Trump said all Mexicans are racist?

Didn't think so.
What difference does that make Mexicans hate him and are not voting for him anyways...

He's probably gonna lose California (a state he thinks he has a chance)by 20-30 points!! LOL,....

The false accusation of racism, is scaring off millions of voters, white AND otherwise, that if they looked at Trump's policies would like them.

That is one of the reasons the Left makes so many False Accusation of Racism.
Correll engages in the age old racist tactic of saying he is not a racist but his enemies make false accusations against his racism. Correll's posting is typical of the faux defense by the racists of the far right.

Trump is losing the election because Americans have awoken to the danger he is truly to the country.

THere is nothing racist about wanting to deport illegals, or bringing manufacturing jobs back to America.

YOu believe that I am racist, because it gives you an excuse to not respond to points that you cannot refute.

And you are too dishonest to admit that.

If that was true, you and your lib media allies would not spend so much time lying.
Bullshit, and the RepubliCON, Conservative fox news assholes never lie huh?? yea right :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Want to cut and paste the complete quote where Trump said all Mexicans are racist?

Didn't think so.
What difference does that make Mexicans hate him and are not voting for him anyways...

He's probably gonna lose California (a state he thinks he has a chance)by 20-30 points!! LOL,....

The false accusation of racism, is scaring off millions of voters...

Proof?

Anecdotal.

I have regularly run into people who, when pressed express some level of agreement with Trump's policies but won't consider the man because he is racist.

Hell, JOE, that extreme troll, admits that Trump's proposed policies are attractive to a Working/Middle Class white, but he WON'T even consider Trump, because he is "racist".

The party will not ditch him, and deny him the nomination simply because he passed the 1237 mark:deal:, how are they going to steal it from him??

How is he unelectable when he beat 13 other people running against him:cuckoo:, and had about roughly 13 Million + votes in the primaries..

If they deny, him his supporters will burn down Cleveland, I don't think the party wants to go down that road.

Who will they put in his place, Hillary will kill Cruz, Rubio, or Kasich Or anyone they wanna stick in his place..

I'm not voting for the asshole, but it's a little late in the game for substitution.

The celebrity effect gave him wins, however I don't see that carrying over enough into the general election, especially once the Dems really start laying into him.

And anyone they put in his place has the advantage of not being under the gun for the past 2-3 months.

The fact you won't vote for him proves the point.

The Celebrity Effect got him a hearing.

HIs polices and communication skills are what fueled his wins.

I really doubt that. He channeled anger that has been simmering in middle america. Bernie did the same thing but he ran into a much more polished party machine then Trump did.

They are angry because their interests have not been represented for a long time.

By speaking to their interests Trump is showing his support for THEM.

"Channeling anger"?

Maybe. Or maybe they've noticed that the same people who have nothing but contempt for Trump and the same people that have nothing but contempt for them.

Maybe their have noticed how similar the lies the libs says about Trump are to the lies the libs say about them.

Anger is the rational response to being shit on for long periods of time, by assholes.

I agree totally. The problem is the angry might not be enough to stop President Clinton II from being in a position to screw with things from 2nd amendment rights to religious fr
The party will not ditch him, and deny him the nomination simply because he passed the 1237 mark:deal:, how are they going to steal it from him??

How is he unelectable when he beat 13 other people running against him:cuckoo:, and had about roughly 13 Million + votes in the primaries..

If they deny, him his supporters will burn down Cleveland, I don't think the party wants to go down that road.

Who will they put in his place, Hillary will kill Cruz, Rubio, or Kasich Or anyone they wanna stick in his place..

I'm not voting for the asshole, but it's a little late in the game for substitution.

The celebrity effect gave him wins, however I don't see that carrying over enough into the general election, especially once the Dems really start laying into him.

And anyone they put in his place has the advantage of not being under the gun for the past 2-3 months.

I really doubt that. He channeled anger that has been simmering in middle america. Bernie did the same thing but he ran into a much more polished party machine then Trump did.

They are angry because their interests have not been represented for a long time.

"Channeling anger"?

Maybe. Or maybe they've noticed that the same people who have nothing but contempt for Trump and the same people that have nothing but contempt for them.

Maybe their have noticed how similar the lies the libs says about Trump are to the lies the libs say about them.

Anger is the rational response to being shit on for long periods of time, by assholes.

They have every right to be angry, we have been getting 2 flavors of the same bullshit for a few decades now. Hell, Clinton I was more of a fiscal conservative than any of the last 2, and future 2.

Anger is NOT enough to stop Hillary.

Trump is doing his part in getting those White Working CLass DEMS we need to win.

The rest of the Party needs to tell the Leadership to grow up, deal with the fact that they lost and that they lost because of their failures, and to support the FUCKING CANDIDATE.

Or, we will have a supreme court that is heavily Leftist for the rest of OUR LIVES. and beyond.

"Channeling anger"?

I agree totally. The problem is the angry might not be enough to stop President Clinton II from being in a position to screw with things from 2nd amendment rights to religious fr

"Channeling anger"?

They have every right to be angry, we have been getting 2 flavors of the same bullshit for a few decades now. Hell, Clinton I was more of a fiscal conservative than any of the last 2, and future 2.

Trump is doing his part in getting those White Working CLass DEMS we need to win.

The rest of the Party needs to tell the Leadership to grow up, deal with the fact that they lost and that they lost because of their failures, and to support the FUCKING CANDIDATE.

Or, we will have a supreme court that is heavily Leftist for the rest of OUR LIVES. and beyond.

The problem is for each blue collar dem you get, you lose a upper middle republican to hillary, AND you lose a more libertarian leaning Republican to Johnson.

"Channeling anger"?

Anger CANNOT win the General, but it will get a lot of crazies out.

Your characterization of the Working Class Whites and Middle Class Whites as "crazies" reflects the contempt I was referring to before, and is why Trump will win that demographic by large margin.

I hardly ever Ignore anyone. But honestly, your posts have convinced me that even attempting to take you seriously is out of the question. You seem to fabricate facts which run opposite to reality. Yet, I don't want to take away the feelings of excitement that thrills you when you post them, I will continue to see your name in my Alerts and realize that you are typing another fictitious day dream. They are not really worth my time to read anymore. So.....

GO DONALD!

I understand that you don't like it when I call you on your bullshit and refuse to be intimidate by fears of being called names.

So, fuck you very much.

"Channeling anger"?

"Channeling anger"?

The problem is for each blue collar dem you get, you lose a upper middle republican to hillary, AND you lose a more libertarian leaning Republican to Johnson.

The upper class needs to be told the Truth, but those they respect, Establishment Republicans, that Trump is a populist with an off putting style, but with policies that are reasonable and workable, and would benefit the Working and Middle Class Americans greatly.

The Libertarians, need to be told the Truth, by those they respect that, whatever issues, they have with Trump, Hillary is a hundred times worse.

We can win this.

if our leadership puts the interests of the Party and America ahead of their own selfish short term political interests.

Or if their constituents DEMAND IT of them.

Saw the headline; didn't care. I already knew she didn't resonate with the Trump message. I think Romney made a mistake picking Ryan over her though.

She would have told him no, too.

But yes, that would have been a much better fit.

"Channeling anger"?

"Channeling anger"?

The upper class needs to be told the Truth, but those they respect, Establishment Republicans, that Trump is a populist with an off putting style, but with policies that are reasonable and workable, and would benefit the Working and Middle Class Americans greatly.

The Libertarians, need to be told the Truth, by those they respect that, whatever issues, they have with Trump, Hillary is a hundred times worse.

We can win this.

if our leadership puts the interests of the Party and America ahead of their own selfish short term political interests.

Trump runs on nothing but anger, his policies are shifting, and at some times at odds with others he holds. He isn't raising ANY money, and from what I see he has zero ground game. He is running on his name, and his name won't be enough to win enough States in November.

Correll, a true racist, has no fear for standing up for his evil creed. No, Trump and his minions cannot win this. Americans are on to him.

Joe: Trump focused on good times, not winning

Great rebuttal Jake. Completely negative. NO one could mistake that for agreement.

Of course, you didn't say a single thing to SUPPORT your disagreement, but that is pretty normal for you.
A truthful rebuke of you and your racism and your master is appropriate in any form that it is delivered. I always supported my comments in the past, and you generally asserted that I was wrong without evidence. Nope, the polls show that Americans disagree with Trump for the most part.

Last edited:
And tr
He was a triangulators that's for sure. The Clinton's give in too much to the GOP it's one of the things I don't love about her. It's why we went with Obama over hillary. But I liked the clintons

Clinton I was president during my college years, and he was moderated by a Republican Congress (after the AW Ban disaster), but right now using precedent from Bush II and Obama the president wields too much power by way of federal agencies that expand their own power without going back to congress.

And Hillary to me is far more of a true blue lefty than Bill was or is.
And trumps your answer? You better dump him at the convention

I'm actually hoping for that. I was flopping between Jindal and Walker in the beginning, settled on Cruz at the end.
'
Dump Trump and his cult sits out the election. The GOP is in a bad spot.

Maybe, maybe not. The masses might be rallied enough to go against Hillary if the Republicans pick the right person.

Trump's supporters are fanatics. If he is not picked the GOP will be crushed.

And tr
Clinton I was president during my college years, and he was moderated by a Republican Congress (after the AW Ban disaster), but right now using precedent from Bush II and Obama the president wields too much power by way of federal agencies that expand their own power without going back to congress.

And Hillary to me is far more of a true blue lefty than Bill was or is.

I'm actually hoping for that. I was flopping between Jindal and Walker in the beginning, settled on Cruz at the end.
'

Maybe, maybe not. The masses might be rallied enough to go against Hillary if the Republicans pick the right person.

Hope springs eternal for followers of the might be indicted one.

And tr

'

Yadayadayada.....

'

Yadayadayada.....

Blah Blah Blah.

"Channeling anger"?

"Channeling anger"?

We can win this.

Trump runs on nothing but anger, his policies are shifting, and at some times at odds with others he holds. He isn't raising ANY money, and from what I see he has zero ground game. He is running on his name, and his name won't be enough to win enough States in November.

He is not running on his name.

He is running on his communications and negotiation skills, his issues, his standing up to PC, and his standing up for the American workers.

Correll, a true racist, has no fear for standing up for his evil creed. No, Trump and his minions cannot win this. Americans are on to him.

Joe: Trump focused on good times, not winning

Great rebuttal Jake. Completely negative. NO one could mistake that for agreement.

Of course, you didn't say a single thing to SUPPORT your disagreement, but that is pretty normal for you.
A truthful rebuke of you and your racism and your master is appropriate in any form that it is delivered. I always supported my comments in the past, and you generally asserted that I was wrong without evidence. Nope, the polls show that Americans disagree with Trump for the most part.

You supported your arguments in the past with your assumptions, and declared yourself the winner and the matter closed.

You are an asshole.

The polls reflect the good job the left has done lying to the American people.

We can win this.

He is not running on his name.

He is running on his communications and negotiation skills, his issues, his standing up to PC, and his standing up for the American workers.

No, he's running on his name. We have entered the era of the Kardashian Candidate.

Forum List

Back