Condi Rice says No to possible VP nod fromTrump

And tr
Clinton I was president during my college years, and he was moderated by a Republican Congress (after the AW Ban disaster), but right now using precedent from Bush II and Obama the president wields too much power by way of federal agencies that expand their own power without going back to congress.

And Hillary to me is far more of a true blue lefty than Bill was or is.
And trumps your answer? You better dump him at the convention

I'm actually hoping for that. I was flopping between Jindal and Walker in the beginning, settled on Cruz at the end.
You settled on crazy then

I don't see him as crazy, he's religious.
Same thing really

Not at all.

Condi Rice was the National Security Advisor to the President when 9/11 occurred. She failed to make al Qaeda a priority concern, even though the top national terrorist experts were sending her memo's and begging her to heed their warnings that an attack was imminent. Her failure to prioritize the coming attacks and heed the warnings directly prevented taking actions that may have stopped the attacks of 9/11.

I'm actually hoping for that. I was flopping between Jindal and Walker in the beginning, settled on Cruz at the end.
'
Dump Trump and his cult sits out the election. The GOP is in a bad spot.

Maybe, maybe not. The masses might be rallied enough to go against Hillary if the Republicans pick the right person.
Clearly the right person doesn't exist because every GOP candidate that ran against trump sucked.

That means the entire party sucks.

Just ask Republicans who overwhelmingly picked loser trump.

PS. Hillary beat trump in a new Florida poll. Good luck

No one has ever said that fear mongering and race baiting doesn't work.
If trump was believable and not playing a character. He's ridiculous.

This reminds me of whites crying about oj being found not guilty. You want to ignore all the white murderers who went free.

Yes we are scaring women their right to choose is at stake. It's true.

The GOP are the good old boys party. Blacks do not benefit from the good old boys policies. Neither will you eventually.

BTW, what do you do or what did you do before you retired?

1. Trump is plenty believable. You are judging a book by it's cover and ignoring his serious issues, platform and resume.

2. OJ was guilty. That some white murderers go free does not mean that it is cool that OJ went free. That was pretty cra cra there.

3a. Your pretense that all women are pro-choice is false.

3b Trump is not anti-women.

4. The GOP is not the Good Old Boys party. The GOP was pro-civil rights before being pro-civil rights was cool. The gop has NO PLATFORM of pro-white discrimination or anti-black or brown discrimination, not now or not for several generations.

5. I am still working. My career was Radiation Therapy. Why do you ask?

What are you basing that on?

The fact that in talking to people who support him they seem to only know vague policy points of Trump's, but gush over him, kind of like people gush over a celebrity.

Lack of detail does not mean that they are not serious about the policies.

I am deadly serious about being anti-immigration, but I did not sweat the details. I don't really believe that a Candidate has complete control over what the exact details of his policy will be when implemented.

I am deadly serious about not wanting to be the world's bitch on trade. But I don't know exactly how any trade negotiations will go, or end up. I do know that ANY ATTEMPT to negotiate trade with the interests of the American citizens as the goal will be a H-U-G-E improvement over what we have had for the last 50 years.

BUT, I want to know generally where his start point is, and where he will be trying to go.

That people are excited over him, is not because he is a celebrity, but because he has communicated a real feeling of being "one of them."

Not in the sense that he is a self made man, or isn't an Ivy League Grad, but that he is seriously willing to represent them and their interests.

This is not about his time as a Reality TV star, but about his impressive communication skills.

Honestly he doesn't impress me communications wise, which is probably why I only see this as a scale up of "The Apprentice".

He convinced millions of working class dems, despite generations of class warfare and anti-republican propaganda, that he is "one of them" while still they all know that he was born rich and is Ivy League.

The question is will this maintain until November. The problem with a populist uprising is that a portion of the populism consists of (with apologies to Joe Quimby of the Simpsons) "fickle mush-heads" who will turn on a dime if the slope of the flow leads them there.

I don't think so in this case.

These people have been marginalized and insulted by the elite for decades.

They are sick and tired of that.

That same Political Class and Media and Pop Culture that have been actively showering them with contempt for their ENTIRE LIVES, is now the one that is now, in effect, constantly reinforcing the idea that Trump is "one of them".

None of that is going to change, not in a few months, hell, not in a few decades.

Condi Rice was the National Security Advisor to the President when 9/11 occurred. She failed to make al Qaeda a priority concern, even though the top national terrorist experts were sending her memo's and begging her to heed their warnings that an attack was imminent. Her failure to prioritize the coming attacks and heed the warnings directly prevented taking actions that may have stopped the attacks of 9/11.

Blah, blah, blah.

The fact that in talking to people who support him they seem to only know vague policy points of Trump's, but gush over him, kind of like people gush over a celebrity.

I am deadly serious about being anti-immigration, but I did not sweat the details. I don't really believe that a Candidate has complete control over what the exact details of his policy will be when implemented.

I am deadly serious about not wanting to be the world's bitch on trade. But I don't know exactly how any trade negotiations will go, or end up. I do know that ANY ATTEMPT to negotiate trade with the interests of the American citizens as the goal will be a H-U-G-E improvement over what we have had for the last 50 years.

BUT, I want to know generally where his start point is, and where he will be trying to go.

That people are excited over him, is not because he is a celebrity, but because he has communicated a real feeling of being "one of them."

Not in the sense that he is a self made man, or isn't an Ivy League Grad, but that he is seriously willing to represent them and their interests.

This is not about his time as a Reality TV star, but about his impressive communication skills.

Honestly he doesn't impress me communications wise, which is probably why I only see this as a scale up of "The Apprentice".

He convinced millions of working class dems, despite generations of class warfare and anti-republican propaganda, that he is "one of them" while still they all know that he was born rich and is Ivy League.

The question is will this maintain until November. The problem with a populist uprising is that a portion of the populism consists of (with apologies to Joe Quimby of the Simpsons) "fickle mush-heads" who will turn on a dime if the slope of the flow leads them there.

That same Political Class and Media and Pop Culture that have been actively showering them with contempt for their ENTIRE LIVES, is now the one that is now, in effect, constantly reinforcing the idea that Trump is "one of them".

None of that is going to change, not in a few months, hell, not in a few decades.

The other side of the coin is how much Hillary can scare her base with Trump being on the other side of the Aisle. I can see progs getting much more riled up over Trump than Cruz, Walker, Ryan or any other Republican currently in the bullpen.

Blah, blah, blah.
Lots of folks rely on and recognize facts. Others, like you, run away from them.

Bullshit, and the RepubliCON, Conservative fox news assholes never lie huh?? yea right :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Want to cut and paste the complete quote where Trump said all Mexicans are racist?

Didn't think so.
What difference does that make Mexicans hate him and are not voting for him anyways...

He's probably gonna lose California (a state he thinks he has a chance)by 20-30 points!! LOL,....

The false accusation of racism, is scaring off millions of voters, white AND otherwise, that if they looked at Trump's policies would like them.

That is one of the reasons the Left makes so many False Accusation of Racism.
:crybaby:waaaaaaaaaa, its always the media fault:rofl:, blah blah blah..

Yea I guess when you call Mexicans racist, talk about building some fucking wall, and talk racist shit to a judge of all people because he is Hispanic, , after a while your gonna be called a racist, just the way it goes:shock:, wow unreal huh..

That fat blob of orange shit is tanking HARD and I'm enjoying every minute of it

Do you believe that some mexicans are racist?

Building a wall is not racist.

Saying a judge is biased is not racist.

I can see that you enjoy seeing Trump taking a beating.

Do you want to tear this nation apart?
Yes of course some Mexicans are racist, I've met a lot of them, AND A LOT OF THEM HATE WHITES because of the racism that's been directed toward them, racism, hate just breeds more racism and hate..

Building a wall isn't racist just fucking dumb, funny and ironic how this stupid man can't even explain how he is going to pay for it, LOL..

Tear the country apart??? LOL, The Orangutan is doing a sweet job of that on his own, his campaign is in critical condition and I'm loving every minute of it!!!!!!!!!

What now troll????????

The other side of the coin is how much Hillary can scare her base with Trump being on the other side of the Aisle. I can see progs getting much more riled up over Trump than Cruz, Walker, Ryan or any other Republican currently in the bullpen.

The progs weren't going to vote republican anyway. With the increased fear mongering, they might gin up some extra turnout.

But these guys have believed that GHWBush was a nazi. They have been pegged at 10 on the fear-o-meter for most of their lives. Breaking the peg and moving to 11 isn't going to give them much.

These dems WERE going to vote dem. and now they are not.

Blah, blah, blah.
Lots of folks rely on and recognize facts. Others, like you, run away from them.

Serving up tired old reheated bullshit is not facts.

'
Dump Trump and his cult sits out the election. The GOP is in a bad spot.

Maybe, maybe not. The masses might be rallied enough to go against Hillary if the Republicans pick the right person.
Clearly the right person doesn't exist because every GOP candidate that ran against trump sucked.

This reminds me of whites crying about oj being found not guilty. You want to ignore all the white murderers who went free.

The GOP are the good old boys party. Blacks do not benefit from the good old boys policies. Neither will you eventually.

1. Trump is plenty believable. You are judging a book by it's cover and ignoring his serious issues, platform and resume.

2. OJ was guilty. That some white murderers go free does not mean that it is cool that OJ went free. That was pretty cra cra there.

4. The GOP is not the Good Old Boys party. The GOP was pro-civil rights before being pro-civil rights was cool. The gop has NO PLATFORM of pro-white discrimination or anti-black or brown discrimination, not now or not for several generations.

1. I'm judging trump by the shit coming out of his mouth
2. How many women are pro choice? No, scratch that. How many women of child baring age are pro choice?
3. Don't tell me what the GOP was 56 years ago. Times have changed.
4. In the future the only way to become a radiation therapist will be through a temp agency. Much cheaper to go that route. But just like everyone else you don't see it coming.

Want to cut and paste the complete quote where Trump said all Mexicans are racist?

Didn't think so.
What difference does that make Mexicans hate him and are not voting for him anyways...

He's probably gonna lose California (a state he thinks he has a chance)by 20-30 points!! LOL,....

The false accusation of racism, is scaring off millions of voters, white AND otherwise, that if they looked at Trump's policies would like them.

That is one of the reasons the Left makes so many False Accusation of Racism.
:crybaby:waaaaaaaaaa, its always the media fault:rofl:, blah blah blah..

Yea I guess when you call Mexicans racist, talk about building some fucking wall, and talk racist shit to a judge of all people because he is Hispanic, , after a while your gonna be called a racist, just the way it goes:shock:, wow unreal huh..

That fat blob of orange shit is tanking HARD and I'm enjoying every minute of it

Do you believe that some mexicans are racist?

Building a wall is not racist.

Saying a judge is biased is not racist.

I can see that you enjoy seeing Trump taking a beating.

Do you want to tear this nation apart?
Yes of course some Mexicans are racist, I've met a lot of them, AND A LOT OF THEM HATE WHITES because of the racism that's been directed toward them, racism, hate just breeds more racism and hate..

Building a wall isn't racist just fucking dumb, funny and ironic how this stupid man can't even explain how he is going to pay for it, LOL..

Tear the country apart??? LOL, The Orangutan is doing a sweet job of that on his own, his campaign is in critical condition and I'm loving every minute of it!!!!!!!!!

What now troll????????

1. SO, you admit that some Mexicans are racist, and that some mexicans hate whites, so why is it wrong of me to call some mexicans racist?

2. Building a Wall is stupid if you are a stupid supporter of open borders.

3. No. Trump isn't doing anything to tear this nation apart. Nothing in his platform marginalizes or disrespects any Americans. It is your side that does that.

4. ANd you are the troll.

The progs weren't going to vote republican anyway. With the increased fear mongering, they might gin up some extra turnout.

But these guys have believed that GHWBush was a nazi. They have been pegged at 10 on the fear-o-meter for most of their lives. Breaking the peg and moving to 11 isn't going to give them much.

So you are a bush supporter I see.

interesting point. Still, I'm not going to be convinced Trump is the nominee until the convention is over.

1. I'm judging trump by the shit coming out of his mouth
2. How many women are pro choice? No, scratch that. How many women of child baring age are pro choice?
3. Don't tell me what the GOP was 56 years ago. Times have changed.
4. In the future the only way to become a radiation therapist will be through a temp agency. Much cheaper to go that route. But just like everyone else you don't see it coming.

1. None of his policies are ridiculous. Deport illegals? Bring back manufacturing jobs? Common sense.

2. Gallup says 41% of women identify as pro-life.

3. I did. "Not now, not for several generations".

4. Nope. I see the problem with wage stagnation. Hence my desire to limit the labor pool, and bring back manufacturing jobs.

So you are a bush supporter I see.

He has good points and bad points. I did not vote for him for re-election, because of some of his bad points.

Bill made me regret that.

He was NOT a nazi though, that was my point.

Blah, blah, blah.

What you call "bullshit" came from Rice herself in live TV sworn testimony before a congressional committee.

interesting point. Still, I'm not going to be convinced Trump is the nominee until the convention is over.

Ignore our enemies. Give your friends a chance.

Here. Some kittens.

ee439e360c78020db6d47a15de53e20c-480x320.jpeg

Blah, blah, blah.

What you call "bullshit" came from Rice herself in live TV sworn testimony before a congressional committee.

You're funny.

THis is funnier.

images

Forum List

Back