Concerts you did not see but would have liked to?

I would have liked to have seen The Beatles on the roof top in "LET IT BE"
Jimi Hendrix of course . The Allman Brothers before Barry Oakley and Duane Allman died .Elvis (thin). Frank Sinatra .Miles Davis.Michael Jackson in his prime before he got so incredibly weird.

My concert days were mostly in the 70's and 80's. The last one was actually over 20 years ago - Metallica in Ft Worth Texas in 1998. The closest big cities are 2 or 3 hours away, but there are still some concerts that might be worth seeing who I never got a chance to....( I would like to have seen Whitney Houston in her prime , R.I.P...) Joe Satriani, Brit Floyd ( Pink Floyd Tribute band), Dream Theater, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest. The Aristocrats ( Guthrie Govan is an amazing guitarist) and Black Country Communion or Joe Bonamassa with his other band.

Newest Priest;

Last edited:
I wish that I could have seen my late beautiful precious Billy Joe Royal and I wish that I could remember more about the time that I saw the Oak Ridge Boys because another of my deceased favorites was a member of the group then, I love my late beautiful precious Steve Sanders too. Sadly I was only like eight or nine when I saw them.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back