Concealed carry gun owner keeps killer from fleeing scene of shooting....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
A killer walked into a restaurant and shot a woman and her daughter, as he was leaving the scene a concealed carry gun owner confronted him, and killed him.....

Notice...this is not a mass shooting, so far the only person who died was the shooter, who was killed by the bystander with the concealed carry gun....

One dead and more injured in mass shooting at Oklahoma City restaurant | Daily Mail Online

An armed passerby has shot dead a gunman who opened fire on a packed Oklahoma restaurant in a terrifying shooting which left a woman and two children injured.

The shooter, a white male who was wearing eye glasses and ear protection at the time, was confronted by a person standing outside the restaurant as he tried to flee, and shot dead.

He was the only person killed in the shooting, which left four in hospital, and Police Captain Bo Matthews told reporters the armed civilian was 'a blessing'.
------

He struck mother-of-two Natalie Will and her 12-year-old daughter Niah as they were walking inside for the woman's eldest daughter Shayla's 14th birthday celebrations. Another 14-year-old girl named Alex, Shayla's best friend, was also shot.

Natalie was shot in the arm, and Niah was shot in her tailbone, but the bullet traveled to her stomach.

Natalie's sister Leslie said on Facebook both were in a stable condition, and Niah was taken into surgery, which 'went well'.
-------

Niah's father, Jabari Giles, said his daughter had no long term or major damage from the bullet.

He told Facebook friends the armed bystander who took down the shooter was his 'hero'.

'To the good Samaritan that killed that monster I want to meet you and shake your hand and tell you face to face thank you for saving my daughter's and everyone else in that restaurants life. You are my hero sir,' he wrote.

An American news source on the story......

Oklahoma City shooting: Armed citizen kills restaurant shooter - CNN

An armed citizen gunned down a shooter at an Oklahoma City restaurant on Thursday, killing him, police said.

A man walked into Louie's Grill & Bar and opened fire, striking two people. As the gunman was fleeing the scene, a bystander armed with a pistol confronted the shooter and fatally shot him outside the restaurant, Oklahoma City Police Captain Bo Mathews told reporters.

Last edited:
Boy, one example from our living in the 60s white guy.
No mention of the 3 yr olds who kill siblings

It never amazes me to see how sorry libstains are. We all know the result you would have wanted.

The result I want is for us not to have 87 gun deaths yesterday... more than most industrialized countries have in a year.

Suicides don't count.....then you need to add in the 2.4 million times a year law abiding Americans use their guns to stop violent criminals...you know, rapes, robberies and murders that don't happen because the victim has a gun.....and of the gun murders...70-80% of the victims are criminals, not law abiding people...they don't count either...

Boy, one example from our living in the 60s white guy.
No mention of the 3 yr olds who kill siblings

Yes...the 3 year old living with his teeange mother and the gang banger boyfriend who keeps his illegal gun close because other gangs might come to kill him.....

Suicides don't count.....

I want you to tell that to someone who lost a loved one to suicide, you schmuck.

I wouldn't say that to a family member, asshat.....this is a political discussion, not a meeting with family members...this is about facts and truth, not dealing with a grieving family...you are such a doofus.

Suicides don't count.....

I want you to tell that to someone who lost a loved one to suicide, you schmuck.

I want you to tell a woman who stops her rapist by using a gun that she should have been raped, tortured and killed instead of using the gun...then, when she kicks your stupid ass, then you can come back here and be an asshat...

I do not in any way blame my cousin's suicide on the gun he used to do it. He was in a mental space where he would have found a way to kill himself that April night two years ago no matter what.

I wouldn't say that to a family member, asshat.....this is a political discussion, not a meeting with family members...this is about facts and truth, not dealing with a grieving family...you are such a doofus.

Why wouldn't you say that? You seem to have an excuse for the guns in every case.

Oh, suicides don't count because they wanted to die... Um, yeah, and a gun made it possible

Oh, poor children who get shot don't count because their parents were poor and drug dealers.

Dude, you won't hold the gun fetishists accountable for the culture, not once.

Why wouldn't you say that? You seem to have an excuse for the guns in every case.

Oh, suicides don't count because they wanted to die... Um, yeah, and a gun made it possible

Oh, poor children who get shot don't count because their parents were poor and drug dealers.

Not an honest bone in your body.

You seem very weak minded… Shit happens live with it

Forum List

Back