NBA's Sterling Brown Arrest Video Released Shows NBA Player Getting Tased

NewsVine_Mariyam

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2018
The Beautiful Pacific Northwest
The reason this encounter is so friggin ridiculous is that Brown hadn't violated any criminal laws, certainly nothing that warranted assaulting him with a taser. Parking incorrectly is considered a civil infraction in most jurisdictions. Also of note is how the officers involved characterized the encounter as Brown getting increasingly aggressive as the pretext for the assault they launched on him. This behavior is indefensible

Sterling Brown Arrest Video Released, Shows NBA Player Getting Tased

New police video shows Milwaukee Bucks player Sterling Brown being tased by aggressive cops during a ridiculous confrontation stemming from a parking violation.

It all went down around 2 AM on January 26 in Milwaukee when cops responded to a report of a car parked across 2 handicap spaces in an empty Walgreen's parking lot.

The cop on scene aggressively confronts Brown and begins to question him about the parking job.

Brown remains calm throughout the ordeal -- but the police officer continues to escalate the situation ... seemingly unnecessarily ... until several more cops arrive.

At one point, the cops order Brown to take his hands out of his pockets but Brown responds, "I got stuff in my hands."

At that point, cops swarm Brown from all sides and wrestle him to the ground.

A few seconds later, you hear an officer yell for the taser and Brown gets shocked.

You can hear Brown moaning in pain.

Sterling has said he did NOTHING to warrant cops using the taser and claimed the video would exonerate him.

Brown has issued a statement saying, "My experience in January with the Milwaukee Police Department was wrong and shouldn’t happen to anybody."

"What should have been a simple parking ticket turned into an attempt at police intimidation, followed by the unlawful use of physical force, including being handcuffed and tased, and then unlawfully booked."

"This experience with the Milwaukee Police Department has forced me to stand up and tell my story so that I can help prevent these injustices from happening in the future."

The mayor of Milwaukee, Tom Barrett, said he was concerned that there could be a public backlash over the incident.​

NWA!!!

The afro american had an attitude and needed an attitude adjustment!

Lesson for the black community, first don't get up in a cop's face. Second, listen to the cop's instructions or he will call in more cops. Don't act like a tough guy and ignore instructions after a half dozen cops arrive. :p

Why is this stupid incident in Politics?

Last edited:
WTF is wrong with those pigs? Most cops are professional, but this bunch is disgusting. I hope he sues them personally as well as suing the police department.

He wasn't tazed for the civil infraction.

But for his non cooperation and physical resistance to lawful orders by the police.

The police did the right thing. ....

Uh, guy, I realize that whatever third world country you come from, a Police State is the norm, but this is America, buddy.

The police can't use deadly force like these guys did for "Contempt of Cop"

Uh, guy, I realize that whatever third world country you come from, a Police State is the norm, but this is America, buddy.
The police can't use deadly force like these guys did for "Contempt of Cop"
(I am an American born a raised here, and so were my parents. Which negates your theory.)

The NBA star thinks he is above the law because of his ability to throw a ball through a hoop better than other people.

And the police gave him a much needed object lesson on civil obedience. .... :cool:

Last edited:
I wonder what he had in his hands that he could take them out of his pockets?

tumblr_miyc2gNLTH1r3zsf6o1_250.gif

I was always taught, if the Po Po have you dead to rights, and you are caught doin' something wrong, you comply with every order they give you or you WILL make things worse for yourself.

No doubt they carried things to far, but this guy was being an idiot.

The bonobo parked across two handicapped spots at TWO IN THE FUCKING MORNIG!!!!!!!
If you were a LEO would you want to question the driver?
The bonobo refused to take his hands out of his pockets. ANY LEO on the planet would then be getting alarmed.
The bonobo thought b/c he is some kind of fucking BB superstar he could get in the LEO's faces.
He might be able to dribble a fucking ball and 'run fast' but he's got an IQ in the low eighties.
Every fucking cop in that city will now be on the lookout for the POS. Next time 'something bad' may happen to him.

The cops did nothing wrong. ..... :cool:

Tazing someone over a civil infraction is wrong. Sorry.

So now instead of collecting a $500 parking fine, the city is probably going to pay out millions in a civil rights violation.
As they should....why didn't they just write a ticket for the infraction like 99.99999% of the time happens?

The bonobo parked across two handicapped spots at TWO IN THE FUCKING MORNIG!!!!!!!
If you were a LEO would you want to question the driver?
The bonobo refused to take his hands out of his pockets. ANY LEO on the planet would then be getting alarmed.
The bonobo thought b/c he is some kind of fucking BB superstar he could get in the LEO's faces.
He might be able to dribble a fucking ball and 'run fast' but he's got an IQ in the low eighties.
Every fucking cop in that city will now be on the lookout for the POS. Next time 'something bad' may happen to him.
"The bonobo"......no racism to be seen here, ladies and gentlemen.

NWA!!!

The afro american had an attitude and needed an attitude adjustment!

Lesson for the black community, first don't get up in a cop's face. Second, listen to the cop's instructions or he will call in more cops. Don't act like a tough guy and ignore instructions after a half dozen cops arrive. :p

Why is this stupid incident in Politics?

He was a little jerky, but not aggressive. Cops messed this one up.

99% of cops are good guys.

1% are bullies with badges.

We need to get rid of the latter.

Finally you almost said something I agree with! There are always going to be bad apples in every bunch, not saying we shouldn’t try and weed them out, but realistically there will always be bad cops out there

Forum List

Back