Compromise on Illegal Aliens: Win-Win

How the hell is compromising on 20 MILLION Illegal "invaders" of our country a WIN WIN for us citizens?

are the bleeding hearts really this stupid. I mean REALLY people there aren't ENOUGH jobs NOW

How the hell is compromising on 20 MILLION Illegal "invaders" of our country a WIN WIN for us citizens?

are the bleeding hearts really this stupid. I mean REALLY people there aren't ENOUGH jobs NOW

I know right.
They bitch about stagnant wages and no jobs yet they want to let in 20 million mexicans. Yaaaah....that'll help.
It's like screaming for a band aide while cutting your own throat.

Did anyone see that clip of the hispanic guy saving the house fire victim in Fresno, CA?

He looked sort of like this.

images

Not a bleeding heart bro. I'm a pragmatist. You'll never completely get rid of illegals in this country. We don't have the resources. So what you do is create the disincentives I mentioned in the OP. You fine employers outside of the ag industry for hiring illegals and you make it HURT. Then you take any lawbreaking illegals and put them on work farms on the cheap.

El palabra will make it back to the latin countries. Soon they'll be saying "screw that". And voila! The price of food is still low and jobs return to actual Americans when non-ag employers are forced to comply with INS regulations on hiring.

That is a Win Win scenario. No bleeding heart here.

What we really need to do is demand access to mexico for Americans.
Let us buy property that we actually own and watch their economy take off. I remember mexico as a kid,we'd drive across the border and go deep into mexico on vacation. Now it's so fucked up you wouldnt catch me dead down there.
Of course their gov would need straightening out first and you'd have to get rid of the drug cartels....which are pretty much one and the same.

Forum List

Back