Compromise on Illegal Aliens: Win-Win

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
As for the cure for the illegal immigration problem it is quite simple, but involes a few variables.

Allow them to come in and work ONLY for agriculture. Period. Any other employer caught with illegal employees gets fined hard. Maybe even jail time. Those illegals caught here doing crime or working at other employment, go on ag work camps for no money at all to serve their sentence.
Then when illegals are contemplating crossing our borders, they will think to themselves...hmmm...if I make it there, my only option at making money is to work like a dog in the fields. Some of the very young and strong ones will do this still. The rest will say to themselves..."nah, not worth it".

Anyone rich or idle enough to hire a maid to clean their house, mow their lawn or cook their meals has enough disposable cash to pay minimum wage to an American citizen to do that same job.

Freeze the minimum wages for now [sorry my dem friends] and instead give the bonus of universal healthcare. This will spur massive more employment with all that money freed up. Massively employed middle classes make for very rich people at the top when those folks start consuming again. Then those rich people can hire American citizens to clean up, cook and mow their lawns.

This will

1. Keep the price of food low, freeing up that money for the middle class to consume

2. Keep safe more jobs for actual Americans

3. Increase more jobs for actual Americans

4. Increase consuming.

5. Increase the GDP/reduce foriegn debt

6. Keep the herd healthier for things like..oh...I don't know..ebola outbreaks. When any herd member is unwealth to begin with, its resistance to infections is lower.

7. Create a disincentive for illegals and the people empolying them to cheat the system.

Problem solved. You're welcome.

Did anyone see that clip of the hispanic guy saving the house fire victim in Fresno, CA?

We almost never hear the stories about illegals who save white Americans from housefires...or how the price of a loaf of bread would be $20 without their cheap labor in the fields.

Only the cop killers. Yet the OVERWHELMING DOMINANCE of hispanics are here not doing anything but keeping the price of food low and just minding their business...or pulling old guys from a burning residence..

As for the cure for the illegal immigration problem it is quite simple, but involes a few variables.

Allow them to come in and work ONLY for agriculture. Period. Any other employer caught with illegal employees gets fined hard. Maybe even jail time. Those illegals caught here doing crime or working at other employment, go on ag work camps for no money at all to serve their sentence.
Then when illegals are contemplating crossing our borders, they will think to themselves...hmmm...if I make it there, my only option at making money is to work like a dog in the fields. Some of the very young and strong ones will do this still. The rest will say to themselves..."nah, not worth it".

Anyone rich or idle enough to hire a maid to clean their house, mow their lawn or cook their meals has enough disposable cash to pay minimum wage to an American citizen to do that same job.

Freeze the minimum wages for now [sorry my dem friends] and instead give the bonus of universal healthcare. This will spur massive more employment with all that money freed up. Massively employed middle classes make for very rich people at the top when those folks start consuming again. Then those rich people can hire American citizens to clean up, cook and mow their lawns.

This will

1. Keep the price of food low, freeing up that money for the middle class to consume

2. Keep safe more jobs for actual Americans

3. Increase more jobs for actual Americans

4. Increase consuming.

5. Increase the GDP/reduce foriegn debt

6. Keep the herd healthier for things like..oh...I don't know..ebola outbreaks. When any herd member is unwealth to begin with, its resistance to infections is lower.

7. Create a disincentive for illegals and the people empolying them to cheat the system.

Problem solved. You're welcome.

Thats pretty simplistic.
And I already pay way more than min wage to have my grass cut.

There will never be a sensible compromise. The democrooks will only allow something that legalizes millions of new dependent voters.

Unless we somehow not only fully control government, but also have a media that wouldn't be clamoring for the UN to "Stop Republican Ethnic Cleansing" we will never even begin to depot the criminal aliens, let alone the welfare cheats, functional illiterates, visa overstays or those who refuse to comply with a law that documents them and gives them some sort of legal status.

We'll never get a law that prevents illegals from working on the books, or fines companies for skirting the law. We'll never get a law that actually punishes illegal crossing or visa overstay, and we'll never have a honestly secure border. To many people are getting rich and powerful the way things are.

There will never be a sensible compromise. The democrooks will only allow something that legalizes millions of new dependent voters.

Unless we somehow not only fully control government, but also have a media that wouldn't be clamoring for the UN to "Stop Republican Ethnic Cleansing" we will never even begin to depot the criminal aliens, let alone the welfare cheats, functional illiterates, visa overstays or those who refuse to comply with a law that documents them and gives them some sort of legal status.

We'll never get a law that prevents illegals from working on the books, or fines companies for skirting the law. We'll never get a law that actually punishes illegal crossing or visa overstay, and we'll never have a honestly secure border. To many people are getting rich and powerful the way things are.
Hispanics are an asset to this country in that without them we'd go broke buying food. Other than that they're taking American jobs. It's a middle view. I wouldn't expect the choirs on either side of the aisle to either understand a sensible outlook in the issue or take steps to manfiest that sensibility.

Thats pretty simplistic.
And I already pay way more than min wage to have my grass cut.

Yes, it's simplistic. And hence its beauty. You make it legal for aliens to work in the fields and highly illegal for them to work anywhere else. If caught here dealing drugs or other crimes, including working in non-ag jobs, they go to ag fields to work off their sentence for no pay.

We don't have to pay to incarcerate them. They can eat the food they help grow for that matter. Deportation won't result in returning, likely. Millions of jobs would INSTANTLY be available to Americans again. The incentive to flock to the US will only be among those very healthy, strong young hispanic aliens who would come here to work agriculture...keeping everyone's food prices down.

All they'd have to do is make pot illegal again so the Mexican and other hispanic's countries' economies could recover and their "other than ag illegal workers" could stop sucking money and jobs out of the US economy in order to make up the slack from plummeting pot prices.

So in that sense it's a bit more complex than economists will openly talk about. But behind closed doors these conversations are taking place. Put them to work in the fields, restore hispanic economies and bust employers that hire illegals in any other employment but ag.

Close and enforce the border.
Deport all illegals.
And pay $20 for a loaf of bread.

Get real. They keep food prices down. With this economy, we'd be in a state of martial law in no time if bread was $20 a loaf.

Deport all illegals.

Get real. They keep food prices down. With this economy, we'd be in a state of martial law in no time if bread was $20 a loaf.

fantasy and speculation. ....."they keep food prices down" "20$ a loaf bread"!!!..and you guys talk about fear mongering..LMAO...

Let me make sure I get this right.... we need to keep our borders open and allow people who haven't been screened for disease, sanity, literacy or criminal background across because they "keep our food prices down"...:lmao:

brilliant!

Last edited:
Now you're exaggerating.
No. If workers in the fields had to be paid minimum wage, the price of a loaf of bread would be at least $20 and this would drive the struggling dying middle class over the edge. You may have noticed a surge in violence and desperation recently in the news? That would blow up like a roman candle if people couldn't afford food.

*yawn*

You know all this. Playing pretend can only stave off disaster for so long..

Now you're exaggerating.
No. If workers in the fields had to be paid minimum wage, the price of a loaf of bread would be at least $20 and this would drive the struggling dying middle class over the edge. You may have noticed a surge in violence and desperation recently in the news? That would blow up like a roman candle if people couldn't afford food.

*yawn*

You know all this. Playing pretend can only stave off disaster for so long..

So where did you get your numbers?
The average cost for a loaf of bread is about two bucks. There is noway in hell that the price would jump eighteen bucks.
Average pay for these farm workers is around six bucks an hour and at most would go up to ten bucks an hour.
How exactly does that equate to a twenty dollar loaf of bread? You going to pay someone fifty bucks an hour?
And besides,grains are harvested with tractors not pickers.

Deport all illegals.

That 20$ a loaf is BS...but your position is that it is good to allow illegals in so they can be exploited for cheap labor?

It's crazy..you openly advocate exploiting illegals for cheap labor...and act as if it's no problem.

What about "civil rights" and "equal pay for equal work" and "income inequality"?

You complain about low minimum wage rates...and then purposely want to cheat illegals out of fair wages...not to mention the fact that because they work cheap, they drive down fair wages for all americans....I don't understand how you account for that hypocrisy with a straight face...

Obviously morals and ethics are flexible and variable according to the situation with the leftists.

The average cost for a loaf of bread is about two bucks. There is noway in hell that the price would jump eighteen bucks.
Average pay for these farm workers is around six bucks an hour and at most would go up to ten bucks an hour.
How exactly does that equate to a twenty dollar loaf of bread? You going to pay someone fifty bucks an hour?

Ok, lettuce, broccoli and apples then. .. You know what I mean. You can keep playing pretend. Doubling the cost of food would still be a disaster right now.

Ok, lettuce, broccoli and apples then. .. You know what I mean. You can keep playing pretend. Doubling the cost of food would still be a disaster right now.

You pointedly ignored the main point of my post.
The cost would not rise 800% even if you doubled their wages to twelve bucks an hour.

The cost would not rise 800% even if you doubled their wages to twelve bucks an hour.

OK, I'll admit I was exaggerating to make a point. The problem is, you discussed if we hired Americans the wages for farmhands would double. So I put out that even at just that rate, the nation couldn't take doubling the price of food at the grocery store. Do you think it could with no political/social repercussions? Or would it be a better idea to keep the wages of farm hands where they are right now? And who would take those jobs at half minimum wage for some of the most physically demanding work we have in this country?

OK, I'll admit I was exaggerating to make a point. The problem is, you discussed if we hired Americans the wages for farmhands would double. So I put out that even at just that rate, the nation couldn't take doubling the price of food at the grocery store. Do you think it could with no political/social repercussions? Or would it be a better idea to keep the wages of farm hands where they are right now? And who would take those jobs at half minimum wage for some of the most physically demanding work we have in this country?

There are unlimited H-2a visas for legal, foreign ag workers so there is no excuse for hiring illegal aliens except for pure greed. It's a myth that hiring legal workers would cause the price of produce to rise.

Forum List

Back