Complete Incompetence - The OBAMA Standard

Piss Bucket

Platinum Member
Sep 16, 2014
ISIS is just a few miles outside of Bagdad, and approximate 8 miles from the Bagdad airport. Today a general says that it should be expected that there will be some shelling of parts of Bagdad from the ISIS positions.

If CNN can pin point the location of ISIS fighters, then why can't our military do the same? There is only about 30 thousand ISIS fighters. Are we not running recon flights over northern Iraq and Syria? Is there no satellite recon? I know those assholes buzz around in old Datsun and Toyota trucks. But still, it is a fucking desert. How fucking hard can it be to spot these assholes?

We have a defined area with virtually no place to hide and a limited number of enemy combatants. We know where some of them are right now - the outskirts of Bagdad. I feel like Scott in the first Austin Powers movie when, frustrated, he implores Dr. Evil, "I have a gun. Let's go up there and kill him right now". To which Dr. Evil tells Scott that he does not understand how this works, and that it is far better to have your enemy is an unduly complicated plan with plenty of chances to escape (if you saw the movie then you will get it).

Obama, you shit head, if you send me over there then I will ride out into the desert and kill those assholes. I am sure that I can round up a few guys and ARs to bring with me. If the stated objective is to "degrade and destroy", then get started already.

ISIS is just a few miles outside of Bagdad, and approximate 8 miles from the Bagdad airport. Today a general says that it should be expected that there will be some shelling of parts of Bagdad from the ISIS positions.

If CNN can pin point the location of ISIS fighters, then why can't our military do the same? There is only about 30 thousand ISIS fighters. Are we not running recon flights over northern Iraq and Syria? Is there no satellite recon? I know those assholes buzz around in old Datsun and Toyota trucks. But still, it is a fucking desert. How fucking hard can it be to spot these assholes?

We have a defined area with virtually no place to hide and a limited number of enemy combatants. We know where some of them are right now - the outskirts of Bagdad. I feel like Scott in the first Austin Powers movie when, frustrated, he implores Dr. Evil, "I have a gun. Let's go up there and kill him right now". To which Dr. Evil tells Scott that he does not understand how this works, and that it is far better to have your enemy is an unduly complicated plan with plenty of chances to escape (if you saw the movie then you will get it).

Obama, you shit head, if you send me over there then I will ride out into the desert and kill those assholes. I am sure that I can round up a few guys and ARs to bring with me. If the stated objective is to "degrade and destroy", then get started already.
internet-tough-guys-skinny-boy-pic.jpg

internet-tough-guys-skinny-boy-pic.jpg

Fuck you, Moony. I am sure I can round up a few to take over there and wipe out those fuckers. They are just a bunch of little brown people wearing fucking bed sheets and carrying 50 year old AKs.

The defense of Bagdad is not our problem!

ISIS within 8 miles of Baghdad airport and armed with MANPADs - CBS News

Instead, and in spite of weeks of U.S.-led airstrikes, ISIS has gradually extended its reach. The extremist group is now either present or in control of a huge swath of countryside, forming a 180-degree arc around the Iraqi capital from due north around to the west, and all the way to the south.

Around this zone there have been skirmishes, and occasionally heavy fighting, with Iraqi security forces and Shiite militias battling ISIS.

American jets have carried out more than two dozen airstrikes in the area, mainly near Fallujah and the city of Ramadi, further to the west.

Inside Baghdad itself, there are ISIS sleeper cells that carry out almost daily bombings and assassinations.

An Iraqi officer told CBS News that the airstrikes are helping to clear an ISIS-free buffer zone around the city, where there are Iraqi boots on the ground. In fact, there are 60,000 men assigned to defend the capital, and CBS News correspondent David Martin reports that there are 12 teams of American advisers deployed with the Iraqi brigades. The estimate is that the Iraqi army will fight for the capital and there is no real concern that Baghdad is in imminent danger, Martin says.

Still, questions remain as to whether the Iraqi are disciplined enough to put up a sufficient fight if ISIS launches a major offensive.

The "boots on the ground" defense of Bagdad is something that the Iraqi's have to take care of for themselves. There is no Congressional authorization for US military intervention on the ground. Airstrikes can only take out clearly defined targets.

It is disingenuous to try and blame Obama for the incompetence of the Iraqi military.

I am surprised that the DOD never shared their strategic intelligence with you. I am just shocked!
Apparently they never shared it with Obama either.

If the DOD only realized that they didn't have to have meetings with Obama and all they had to do was to put their information out there on television, Obama would have seen it. Like he saw the IRS and the VA scandals.

I just want someone to cough up the cash to get him a television in his golf cart so he can stay in tune with unfolding events.

:lol:

He trained em didnt he............must have known they were the type of soldiers Kerry loves....cant do anything else so they end up in Iraq

The defense of Bagdad is not our problem!

ISIS within 8 miles of Baghdad airport and armed with MANPADs - CBS News

Instead, and in spite of weeks of U.S.-led airstrikes, ISIS has gradually extended its reach. The extremist group is now either present or in control of a huge swath of countryside, forming a 180-degree arc around the Iraqi capital from due north around to the west, and all the way to the south.

Around this zone there have been skirmishes, and occasionally heavy fighting, with Iraqi security forces and Shiite militias battling ISIS.

American jets have carried out more than two dozen airstrikes in the area, mainly near Fallujah and the city of Ramadi, further to the west.

Inside Baghdad itself, there are ISIS sleeper cells that carry out almost daily bombings and assassinations.

An Iraqi officer told CBS News that the airstrikes are helping to clear an ISIS-free buffer zone around the city, where there are Iraqi boots on the ground. In fact, there are 60,000 men assigned to defend the capital, and CBS News correspondent David Martin reports that there are 12 teams of American advisers deployed with the Iraqi brigades. The estimate is that the Iraqi army will fight for the capital and there is no real concern that Baghdad is in imminent danger, Martin says.

Still, questions remain as to whether the Iraqi are disciplined enough to put up a sufficient fight if ISIS launches a major offensive.

The "boots on the ground" defense of Bagdad is something that the Iraqi's have to take care of for themselves. There is no Congressional authorization for US military intervention on the ground. Airstrikes can only take out clearly defined targets.

It is disingenuous to try and blame Obama for the incompetence of the Iraqi military.

You poor ignorant fucker. Obama had stated that our goal is to "degrade and destroy" ISIS. He has ordered our military to act to this end. Thus, we have established a mission already. More importantly, our mission is failing.

Whether we should defend Iraq or not is a debate that is over. We are there already. Secondly, we are not defending just Iraq; we are defending ourselves from having another safe haven for anti-west terrorists like Afghanistan was for Al Qaida.

You are one stupid fucker.

That you are incapable of engaging in a civil debate without resorting to vulgarities means that you have conceded your own position. Your entire thread is a de facto failure since it is based upon an utterly false premise.

Have a nice day!

/unsubscribe

Wait till ISIS takes BIAP ( the airport for you stupid ass libs that have never been there) and the Green Zone comes under pressure as a result.

Complete incompetence? Not quite.

He is very competent at one thing - destroying America.

Open the borders to bring viruses that kill children..... non stop flights from ebola ridden countries into US.....let islamists behead Americans at will .... a war that is no war in Iraq but just a show off war...... and on and on and on.

And he is not done yet....

How much more will Americans take?:popcorn:

How much more

When they get 5 miles closer to the airport, they'll be within heavy mortar range. That will effectively shut the airport down. MANPADS (if they have them) would be icing on the cake.

Without the use of the airport, it's going to be a whole new ball game.

That you are incapable of engaging in a civil debate without resorting to vulgarities means that you have conceded your own position. Your entire thread is a de facto failure since it is based upon an utterly false premise.

Have a nice day!

/unsubscribe

When they get 5 miles closer to the airport, they'll be within heavy mortar range. That will effectively shut the airport down. MANPADS (if they have them) would be icing on the cake.

Without the use of the airport, it's going to be a whole new ball game.

Yeah, Obama and the Pentagon for that matter...are underestimating ISIS....Green Zone and BIAP will come under attack...and we'll really be hurting...mark my word.

Have a nice day!

/unsubscribe

Here we are again with Princess DeeDee complaining about potty mouths from the people that were actually THERE, or somewhere similar.
If you're gonna talk about war, it's not clean and antiseptic like you book worms think.

By all means, run away, Princess. LOL

You shouldn't be talking about war anyway. You're too delicate.

Bullshit. He's the COMMANDER IN CHIEF. He's responsible for everything on his watch. We invested 4,200 lives, 32,000 seriously wounded, and $1 trillion dollars of our treasury into Iraq. So now Buckwheat wants to dismiss all of this nation's foreign policy responsibilities in the Middle East with a swish of his sissy wrist? This little token bastard is the worst president in American history by a factor of 10.

Complete incompetence? Not quite.

He is very competent at one thing - destroying America.

Open the borders to bring viruses that kill children..... non stop flights from ebola ridden countries into US.....let islamists behead Americans at will .... a war that is no war in Iraq but just a show off war...... and on and on and on.

And he is not done yet....

How much more will Americans take?:popcorn:

How much more
Time to call,,,

tumblr_mu3cmvZLBR1r5ur0ho1_500.gif

Forum List

Back