Hate: Core of Democratic Party

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
The central core of the Democratic Party is " hate." Liberals hate White males in this country for perceptions on history, race, and gay marriage. The Democratic Party thrives on marches in the street and hatred for White males. Liberals are intolerant of anyone who disagrees with them.

Hate and division is the only way they can get votes. Well, that and buying them with other people's money.

The insanity grows the closer we get to November.....

mrw-i-run-into-a-internet-tough-guy-22774.gif

The central core of the Democratic Party is " hate." Liberals hate White males in this country for perceptions on history, race, and gay marriage. The Democratic Party thrives on marches in the street and hatred for White males. Liberals are intolerant of anyone who disagrees with them.

Considering whites make up 72% of the electorate and males make up about 47% of the electorate and Obama got elected twice...It's quite apparent not all white males feel as hated as you apparently do by the democrats.

Uh ya, when I think political hate Democrats are who I'm thinking of...

Considering whites make up 72% of the electorate and males make up about 47% of the electorate and Obama got elected twice...It's quite apparent not all white males feel as hated as you apparently do by the democrats.

Logic isn't one of the OP's strong points.

Everyone picks on white males

Thankfully, they have Republicans to look out for them

White males make up a significant portion of the Democratic Party. Just like minorities make up an insignificant portion of the Republican Party.

This thread is for dipshits.

Logic isn't one of the OP's strong points.
More of over emotional hysteria

I was wondering that myself, since I have not been given any more hate than when a Bush is elected...

Liberals have a reputation for having an open mind, What a load of crap that is. Conservatives can discuss opposing opinions without getting nasty and calling names. I have yet to see that happen with a liberal.

Everyone picks on white males

Thankfully, they have Republicans to look out for them

White males make up a significant portion of the Democratic Party. Just like minorities make up an insignificant portion of the Republican Party.

This thread is for dipshits.
White males in the Democratic Party are as endangered as Siberian Tigers.

Forum List

Back