Complete Incompetence - The OBAMA Standard

That you are incapable of engaging in a civil debate without resorting to vulgarities means that you have conceded your own position. Your entire thread is a de facto failure since it is based upon an utterly false premise.

Have a nice day!

/unsubscribe

Blah. Nothing is conceded except that you are a loser.

Have a shitty day, shit breath.

It is disingenuous to try and blame Obama for the incompetence of the Iraqi military.

Bullshit. He's the COMMANDER IN CHIEF. He's responsible for everything on his watch. We invested 4,200 lives, 32,000 seriously wounded, and $1 trillion dollars of our treasury into Iraq. So now Buckwheat wants to dismiss all of this nation's foreign policy responsibilities in the Middle East with a swish of his sissy wrist? This little token bastard is the worst president in American history by a factor of 10.
Yes, we need a better emperor...

ISIS is just a few miles outside of Bagdad, and approximate 8 miles from the Bagdad airport. Today a general says that it should be expected that there will be some shelling of parts of Bagdad from the ISIS positions.

If CNN can pin point the location of ISIS fighters, then why can't our military do the same? There is only about 30 thousand ISIS fighters. Are we not running recon flights over northern Iraq and Syria? Is there no satellite recon? I know those assholes buzz around in old Datsun and Toyota trucks. But still, it is a fucking desert. How fucking hard can it be to spot these assholes?

We have a defined area with virtually no place to hide and a limited number of enemy combatants. We know where some of them are right now - the outskirts of Bagdad. I feel like Scott in the first Austin Powers movie when, frustrated, he implores Dr. Evil, "I have a gun. Let's go up there and kill him right now". To which Dr. Evil tells Scott that he does not understand how this works, and that it is far better to have your enemy is an unduly complicated plan with plenty of chances to escape (if you saw the movie then you will get it).

Obama, you shit head, if you send me over there then I will ride out into the desert and kill those assholes. I am sure that I can round up a few guys and ARs to bring with me. If the stated objective is to "degrade and destroy", then get started already.

The defense of Bagdad is not our problem!

ISIS within 8 miles of Baghdad airport and armed with MANPADs - CBS News

Instead, and in spite of weeks of U.S.-led airstrikes, ISIS has gradually extended its reach. The extremist group is now either present or in control of a huge swath of countryside, forming a 180-degree arc around the Iraqi capital from due north around to the west, and all the way to the south.

Around this zone there have been skirmishes, and occasionally heavy fighting, with Iraqi security forces and Shiite militias battling ISIS.

American jets have carried out more than two dozen airstrikes in the area, mainly near Fallujah and the city of Ramadi, further to the west.

Inside Baghdad itself, there are ISIS sleeper cells that carry out almost daily bombings and assassinations.

An Iraqi officer told CBS News that the airstrikes are helping to clear an ISIS-free buffer zone around the city, where there are Iraqi boots on the ground. In fact, there are 60,000 men assigned to defend the capital, and CBS News correspondent David Martin reports that there are 12 teams of American advisers deployed with the Iraqi brigades. The estimate is that the Iraqi army will fight for the capital and there is no real concern that Baghdad is in imminent danger, Martin says.

Still, questions remain as to whether the Iraqi are disciplined enough to put up a sufficient fight if ISIS launches a major offensive.

The "boots on the ground" defense of Bagdad is something that the Iraqi's have to take care of for themselves. There is no Congressional authorization for US military intervention on the ground. Airstrikes can only take out clearly defined targets.

It is disingenuous to try and blame Obama for the incompetence of the Iraqi military.

It is disingenuous to act like Obama has ASKED for permission to PUT boots on the ground, you do know we HAVE them there though don't you?

When the airfield is shut down, our people will be stuck there.

Can you imagine having to evac overland in that situation knowing the level of support Benghazi got? There's a morale builder for you.

During ISIS's blitz across northern and central Iraq last month, the group captured upwards of 52 155mm M198 howitzers.
These U.S.-supplied artillery pieces have a range of up to 20 miles and can also be outfitted with GPS aiming systems. The howitzers' range could place Baghdad, as well as many other major Iraqi cities, squarely within bombardment range of ISIS.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/isis-has-52-american-weapons-that-can-hit-baghdad-2014-7#ixzz3Fy4xUAWF

Last edited:
ISIS is just a few miles outside of Bagdad, and approximate 8 miles from the Bagdad airport. Today a general says that it should be expected that there will be some shelling of parts of Bagdad from the ISIS positions.

If CNN can pin point the location of ISIS fighters, then why can't our military do the same? There is only about 30 thousand ISIS fighters. Are we not running recon flights over northern Iraq and Syria? Is there no satellite recon? I know those assholes buzz around in old Datsun and Toyota trucks. But still, it is a fucking desert. How fucking hard can it be to spot these assholes?

We have a defined area with virtually no place to hide and a limited number of enemy combatants. We know where some of them are right now - the outskirts of Bagdad. I feel like Scott in the first Austin Powers movie when, frustrated, he implores Dr. Evil, "I have a gun. Let's go up there and kill him right now". To which Dr. Evil tells Scott that he does not understand how this works, and that it is far better to have your enemy is an unduly complicated plan with plenty of chances to escape (if you saw the movie then you will get it).

Obama, you shit head, if you send me over there then I will ride out into the desert and kill those assholes. I am sure that I can round up a few guys and ARs to bring with me. If the stated objective is to "degrade and destroy", then get started already.

Instead, and in spite of weeks of U.S.-led airstrikes, ISIS has gradually extended its reach. The extremist group is now either present or in control of a huge swath of countryside, forming a 180-degree arc around the Iraqi capital from due north around to the west, and all the way to the south.

Around this zone there have been skirmishes, and occasionally heavy fighting, with Iraqi security forces and Shiite militias battling ISIS.

American jets have carried out more than two dozen airstrikes in the area, mainly near Fallujah and the city of Ramadi, further to the west.

Inside Baghdad itself, there are ISIS sleeper cells that carry out almost daily bombings and assassinations.

An Iraqi officer told CBS News that the airstrikes are helping to clear an ISIS-free buffer zone around the city, where there are Iraqi boots on the ground. In fact, there are 60,000 men assigned to defend the capital, and CBS News correspondent David Martin reports that there are 12 teams of American advisers deployed with the Iraqi brigades. The estimate is that the Iraqi army will fight for the capital and there is no real concern that Baghdad is in imminent danger, Martin says.

Still, questions remain as to whether the Iraqi are disciplined enough to put up a sufficient fight if ISIS launches a major offensive.

The "boots on the ground" defense of Bagdad is something that the Iraqi's have to take care of for themselves. There is no Congressional authorization for US military intervention on the ground. Airstrikes can only take out clearly defined targets.

It is disingenuous to act like Obama has ASKED for permission to PUT boots on the ground, you do know we HAVE them there though don't you?

Iraq will not allow an occupational sized US military presence..

You see Iraq has asked for our help, but has attached strings to what is allowed..It is not our nation and we have to negotiate and not invade them to get what we want..

Bullshit. He's the COMMANDER IN CHIEF. He's responsible for everything on his watch. We invested 4,200 lives, 32,000 seriously wounded, and $1 trillion dollars of our treasury into Iraq. So now Buckwheat wants to dismiss all of this nation's foreign policy responsibilities in the Middle East with a swish of his sissy wrist? This little token bastard is the worst president in American history by a factor of 10.

America USED TO have a "Commander-in-Chief". Now we have an "Apologist-in-Chief". Sad part is we're getting used to that.

Sure it will, it depends on our "powers of persuasion".

America USED TO have a "Commander-in-Chief". Now we have an "Apologist-in-Chief". Sad part is we're getting used to that.

Absolutely. He apologizes every day. It is outrageous.

9mm or 45cal?

9mm or 45cal?

How much aide are we sending them?

Go get fucked, you pansy-assed maggot turd.

Oh, sorry. Sometimes those things just slip out.

I am not going to let you fuck me.

Forum List

Back