The Down Right.....Out Right Lying By Duncan Hunter.

bravoactual

bravoactual
Dec 5, 2011
Sausalito, CA
Pants on Fire Duncan Hunter makes unconfirmed claim Border Patrol caught at least 10 ISIS fighters PolitiFact Texas

I know.....I know. In your very desperate need to be brainwashed, the ConJob/Facist/NeoNut/RePug/TeaHadists out there will believe just about anything their told. I mean they believed that MittWitt would win right?

But really folks, it's time to give you seldom if ever used brains a rest.

Duncan Hunter is a liar. No surprise there, he is after all a lying, lowlife, scum sucking ConJob who would not know the truth if it came up and bit him in lying lily white ass.

No members of ISIL...Zip.....Zero....Nada.....Nothing and None.....NO ISIL Members have crossed the border from Mexico into the U.S. with Ebola.

The incubation period alone (2-21 Days) proves that Hunter is lying.

The only way to contract Ebola is from direct contact with bodily fluid.

That means one must come in direct contact with Blood, Feces, Semen, Sweat or Tears (among other things) before contracting the virus.

Then the time travel factor. From West Africa to Mexico (where the Dummy Duncan says ISIL is crossing) precludes a person with the virus from surviving to make to the U.S. border.

There comes a time when in the course of human events it becomes necessary for ConJobs/Facists/NeoNuts/Teahadists to think for them self, every if the very idea of thinking for your self scares you.

That time passed a long time ago.

Which is why fixed lies consumers are considered the most dead from the neck up people watching t.v.

The only people more gullible than faux snooze consumers are idiots who read the Weekly World News and believe headlines like Obama wanting be on Mount Rushmore.

If you are so totally dumb as to believe that line crap, I can sell you the Golden Gate Bridge for just a one dollar and will throw in a year of no fog for free.

Last edited:
Fox s Pirro Obama set ISIS leader free in 2009 PunditFact

Oh, and by the by......NO!!!!! President Obama DID NOT release Abu Bakr al Baghadi (Head of ISIL).

The President of the United States who stepped on his dick with that little charmer was none other than the former Deserter-In-Chief himself....the man who not could even a door to exit the from....it was georgie porgie.....bush43 himself.

Now, for the ditto heads who believe that crap you need to remember something.

Your being lied to by fox.

You want to believe those lies that is of course up to you.

But please stop acting like you being told the truth.

Because after all fox does lie and you love being lied to.

I mean you believe Turd Blossom on Election Night 2012 didn't you?

Forum List

Back