Complete 2020 Election Fraud Evidence, with Link to All Trump Lawsuits Dismissed Before Hearing Evidence

Uniparty is also old as dirt. You have corrupt results to stand on. Period.

Uniparty is a phrase that you've been told to think starting in 2021 or so. Its quite new. And you're so programmable, you aped what you were told to think, saying what you were told to say.

You're not a thinker. You're a regurgetator. Most of our conversations are you offering pointless paraphrases of someone else's arguments.

Just like you do on the Big Lie. Just like you do on Trump's indictments.

You're essentially unnecessary in your own posts.

Uniparty is a phrase that you've been told to think starting in 2021 or so. Its quite new. And you're so programmable, you aped what you were told to think, saying what you were told to say.

You're not a thinker. You're a regurgetator. Most of our conversations are you offering pointless paraphrases of someone else's arguments.

Just like you do on the Big Lie. Just like you do on Trump's indictments.

You're essentially unnecessary in your own posts.
Irony and projection. Good one traitor. :mm:

1686926733146-png.795750

Screenshot_20230616_125225_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20230616_124943_Samsung Internet.jpg

Irony and projection. Good one traitor. :mm:

Election results are neither irony nor projection. They're the results of our elections.

Nor are indictments. They're the result of Trump's actions.

Ignoring them doesn't change either.

LOL! right. Even those that moved out of state? Yet their names and older addresses used for extra ballots.

9041 were voted more than once also.

5295 in multiple counties.

I am tired of you BS. And I am working here.
I posted what I could find (again) probably the third to fourth posting? yet you demand repeat repeat....BS.

LOL! right. Even those that moved out of state? Yet their names and older addresses used for extra ballots.

9041 were voted more than once also.

5295 in multiple counties.

I am tired of you BS. And I am working here.
I posted what I could find (again) probably the third to fourth posting? yet you demand repeat repeat....BS.

Oh, yeah, about those 9,041ballots -- that too was easily debunked...

Untitled.jpg

I hope the fucking RNC pays attention to this and does something about it for 2024.

Because ... because ... because ...

I'm so mad!

Even though we lost 65 of 66 court challenges during the 2020 election, and Hillary hasn't been indicted despite 30+ years of conservative "media" telling me for certain she's a criminal, I totally believe whatever The Next Thing is that my "conservative" media tells me!

LOL

MILLIONS more votes than voters...what more do you need?
The fact shill candyass from Langley says it’s fake news proves you told the truth.lol candyass hates reality that there indeed were millions more votes than theur were voters in major cities. :rofl: He has never been interested in pesky facts.lol

Forum List

Back