Trump likely won the 2020 election after all

Look at the reports on GA. and tell me if that election had any integrity. It was so bad the legislature is throwing the SOS of the elections this time. States tried to decertify. You do not do that without evidence. I guess you are a very stupid chump.
Then present the evidence.

No has. Ever. Allegation don't cut it, buttercup.

Then present the evidence.

No has. Ever. Allegation don't cut it, buttercup.
It has been posted. You never acknowledge that they are facts. Every swing state election had 0 integrity. Plenty of proof of that. That is why this is not a conspiracy. The states knew the elections had 0 integrity and still certified.

Last edited:
Look at the reports on GA. and tell me if that election had any integrity. It was so bad the legislature is throwing the SOS of the elections this time. States tried to decertify. You do not do that without evidence. I guess you are a very stupid chump.
Provide a link to these reports then

What we know is that they certified that the count that was submitted was correct and Trump lost

Cases based on Trump and republican dreams were dashed in court and throw out as incorrect

Georgia governor who is a republican told Trump in a recorded phone call that he lost.

They had a recount and he Biden still was the winner

Reports by who ?

You talk about Ga then you just make comments about states trying to decertify

ALL your quoting is Trump supports in states still trying to justify what they believe that Trump won

Still poste sources if your so sure of you beliefs not opinions.

Provide a link to these reports then

What we know is that they certified that the count that was submitted was correct and Trump lost

Cases based on Trump and republican dreams were dashed in court and throw out as incorrect

Georgia governor who is a republican told Trump in a recorded phone call that he lost.

They had a recount and he Biden still was the winner

Reports by who ?

You talk about Ga then you just make comments about states trying to decertify

ALL your quoting is Trump supports in states still trying to justify what they believe that Trump won

Still poste sources if your so sure of you beliefs not opinions.
Do some research you POS. All of the things I have said are facts, not opinions.

“Fulton County, Georgia, the most populous county in the state, has no digital record of all in-person votes cast in its original results,” revealed the report.

“Not a single ballot purportedly cast during early in-person voting was witnessed to and signed off by poll managers,” it continued.

It has been posted. You never acknowledge that they are facts. Every swing state election had 0 integrity. Plenty of proof of that. That is why this is not a conspiracy. The states knew the elections had 0 integrity and still certified.
My reply was to your comment on my post

I know its hard for you to copy and past again but you responded to my post

Your response that I never acknowledge the facts but a 2nd post by you does not offer facts only a statement that the state election had 0 intefirty

Yet it was accepted and any case that tried to get the results overturned failed.

It seem you can accept that they all failed and will just belief with what you want to belief

Its history so get over it

There election was not stolen and Trump lost.

Trump has admitted it and it funny how his supporters are hell bent on keeping it alive

My reply was to your comment on my post

I know its hard for you to copy and past again but you responded to my post

Your response that I never acknowledge the facts but a 2nd post by you does not offer facts only a statement that the state election had 0 intefirty

Yet it was accepted and any case that tried to get the results overturned failed.

It seem you can accept that they all failed and will just belief with what you want to belief

Its history so get over it

There election was not stolen and Trump lost.

Trump has admitted it and it funny how his supporters are hell bent on keeping it alive

Such a comment on the election would appear to contradict his repeated claim that he was the rightful winner of the 2020 presidential vote. However, elsewhere in the interview, Trump referred to the 2020 election as being "rigged and lost."
So much for your link. Trump will never concede because the election was obviously stolen.

What did you say about the next 3 to 4 weeks being explosive? Did that work out for you?
It convinced more people the election was stolen so it worked out just fine. You realize the majority of voters think 2020 was stolen and nothing is going to change that. An illegitimate government is not capable of prosecuting the truth.

Forum List

Back