WEF Mods are making "Conspiracy" the best forum at USMB, all the important stories in one place.

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
I learn more about the real news here in 5 minutes than an hour of digging everywhere else. The Politics and Current Events are now just echo chambers for boring MSM propaganda.

Will come here first now. Bookmarked.

Last edited:
I learn more about the real news here in 5 minutes than an hour of digging everywhere else. The Politics and Current Events are now just echo chambers for boring MSM propaganda.

Yeah, if only we would take gatewaypundit's panty shitting hysterics as gospel truth.

Don't Parade With the Charade

Conspiracy theories are planted by the totalitarian ruling class. Ask yourself what they never attack.

Meet the Netrix

It includes allowing an opposition but completely controlling it through misdirection and emphasis on unimportant factors.

Your post literally debunks your premise. As if there was total control that defines totalitarianism, you couldn't be posting.

The was easy.

:thankusmile: Amen to that.this section is where you learn all the real news the corporate controlled media won’t touch,I been saying that the last couple years,the fact our shills from Langley that have penetrated this site puta laughing smiley or fake news proves you hit the nail on the head.

:thankusmile: Amen to that.this section is where you learn all the real news the corporate controlled media won’t touch,I been saying that the last couple years,the fact our shills from Langley that have penetrated this site puta laughing smiley or fake news proves you hit the nail on the head.
..or they did..hit the nail right on the head with their fake news and smiley.
Well..I dunno about all that hot mess...but I get some of my best laughs in this forum.
You guyz is nutz~

:laughing0301:

I think what you meant to say was that you've spent 5 minutes learning....period in the entire history of your "life", you've devoted 5 minutes to learning.

i think the search engines might stop listing this message board in the results because of the QAnon messages and this Conspiracy Theory forum. I agree, the Conspiracy Theories board is the best part of USMB.

i think the search engines might stop listing this message board in the results because of the QAnon messages and this Conspiracy Theory forum. I agree, the Conspiracy Theories board is the best part of USMB.
On the sites that rank and give statistics on websites give this one a 1 or 1.5, say it is worth about $7k and the theme is all bigots, pedophiles and conspiracy nuts.

I think this sub forum is bland and tame with little or no informed Critical Thinking or Analysis . Point me to even two recent Topics that have given interesting information or showed any sensible discussion .

I think this sub forum is bland and tame with little or no informed Critical Thinking or Analysis . Point me to even two recent Topics that have given interesting information or showed any sensible discussion .
i disagree. to each his own. i think all the topics on the Conspiracy Theories board is interesting.

The interesting thing is that there are such things as conspiracies.

But as soon as certain folks hear the word “conspiracy,” they interpret it as “a nut job conspiracy theory.”

If some asswipe is planning on committing an armed robbery of a local bank, and discusses his plan with another willing participant, they tend to keep their discussions as private as possible. It’s a “conspiracy” precisely because two or more people are involved in planning and plotting the commission of the crime.

If someone (a reporter or a cop) discerns a pattern of conduct and behavior between to criminal accomplices, then his theory about the conspiracy may actually be correct.

Forum List

Back