EXPLOSIVE: Halderman Report Released in Georgia - Confirms VOTES CAN BE ALTERED Through Dominion Voting Machines - Raffensperger Hid The Info From Pub

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Well what do you know. We now have another conspiracy theory proven correct!

It's time to return to voting by a single hand count paper ballot on election day and election day only like the way it used to be. France and Italy still does it and have their winning results after the polls close the same day. If they can do it, we can.

Last edited:
I will never forgive the Murdock's for caving to Dominion and firing Tucker... I haven't watched FOX news since that day.... I have NewsMax streaming on my laptop all day... and its a far more honest network....

No. That's not what it says..or means. You cucks are soooo easy to manipulate. :)

I've been posting about the BUILT IN tampering features of the Dominion Voting System for years. Not only can votes be altered, entire vote TOTALS can be tweaked with floating point fudge factors. JFor example, just take red county totals and multiply by 0.96. Then take blue county totals and multiply by 1.03. VOILA!!! A Democrat narrow victory!

I've been posting about the BUILT IN tampering features of the Dominion Voting System for years. Not only can votes be altered, entire vote TOTALS can be tweaked with floating point fudge factors. JFor example, just take red county totals and multiply by 0.96. Then take blue county totals and multiply by 1.03. VOILA!!! A Democrat narrow victory!
Exactly.

There's no reason for any algorithm or a modem to be in a voting machine, unless it's to cheat.

I will never forgive the Murdock's for caving to Dominion and firing Tucker... I haven't watched FOX news since that day.... I have NewsMax streaming on my laptop all day... and its a far more honest network....

You were late to the party.
Most of us quit watching the night they made Bill Hemmer move Arizona on the big board into the Biden column as soon as the polls closed.

It's time to return to voting by a single hand count paper ballot on election day and election day only like the way it used to be. France and Italy still does it and have their winning results after the polls close the same day. If they can do it, we can.

And....another Gateway Pundit lie.

Raffensperger - I was fairly surprised to see this guy reelected in Georgia.

Clearly part of the steal.
I suspect Kemp too.

I would have thought that they each were more likely to get disappeared than reelected.

Forum List

Back