Compensatory Slogans

Sundowner47

Rookie
Aug 16, 2012
In the case of Israel, its defenders have conspired to fashion a public image---particularly in the west---that is nothing short of an antithesis of the ruthless character of the modern Jewish State. A telling example are the spate of richly contrived slogans that are so absurd and easily refuted that one can only marvel at the level of chutzpah.

We are lectured about Israel's putative "right to exist"---which of course doesn't exist

We are assured that the IDF is "the world's most moral army" in spite of volumes of evidence and documentation that suggests the opposite conclusion: they delight in terrorizing a civilian population without sufficient defenses, and they routinely kill children

We are introduced to "purity of arms"...a rather brash invocation that proposes to exempt the Jews from the human rights crimes they routinely engage in...basically the thinking is ( "when we do it, it is not a crime" )

My favorite one is "The land without people for the people without land"...apparently we are to dismiss the historical residency of the Native population of Palestine...dismiss Ottoman census and taxation records...land titles...British census figures---because the Jews who managed to steal the land in the mid-twentieth century want us to know that the place was a "barren desert"...."uninhabited"

In the case of Israel, its defenders have conspired to fashion a public image---particularly in the west---that is nothing short of an antithesis of the ruthless character of the modern Jewish State. A telling example are the spate of richly contrived slogans that are so absurd and easily refuted that one can only marvel at the level of chutzpah.

We are lectured about Israel's putative "right to exist"---which of course doesn't exist

We are assured that the IDF is "the world's most moral army" in spite of volumes of evidence and documentation that suggests the opposite conclusion: they delight in terrorizing a civilian population without sufficient defenses, and they routinely kill children

We are introduced to "purity of arms"...a rather brash invocation that proposes to exempt the Jews from the human rights crimes they routinely engage in...basically the thinking is ( "when we do it, it is not a crime" )

My favorite one is "The land without people for the people without land"...apparently we are to dismiss the historical residency of the Native population of Palestine...dismiss Ottoman census and taxation records...land titles...British census figures---because the Jews who managed to steal the land in the mid-twentieth century want us to know that the place was a "barren desert"...."uninhabited"

Why do you open up so many threads with the same arguement?

none of the slogans cited by sundowner precedes the slitting of the throats of infants as does "ALLAHUAKBAAAR"

in fact that "ALLAHUAKBAAR" is the favorite slogan of sluts with bombs on their malodorous asses

In the case of Israel, its defenders have conspired to fashion a public image---particularly in the west---that is nothing short of an antithesis of the ruthless character of the modern Jewish State. A telling example are the spate of richly contrived slogans that are so absurd and easily refuted that one can only marvel at the level of chutzpah. We are lectured about Israel's putative "right to exist"---which of course doesn't exist We are assured that the IDF is "the world's most moral army" in spite of volumes of evidence and documentation that suggests the opposite conclusion: they delight in terrorizing a civilian population without sufficient defenses, and they routinely kill children We are introduced to "purity of arms"...a rather brash invocation that proposes to exempt the Jews from the human rights crimes they routinely engage in...basically the thinking is ( "when we do it, it is not a crime" ) My favorite one is "The land without people for the people without land"...apparently we are to dismiss the historical residency of the Native population of Palestine...dismiss Ottoman census and taxation records...land titles...British census figures---because the Jews who managed to steal the land in the mid-twentieth century want us to know that the place was a "barren desert"...."uninhabited"
Posting ottoman taxation records will be a boon.

• Banned

Redundancy is a necessity when confronting pathological liars...perhaps the simplest question might be: why are lies the essential tool for defenders of Israel?

Those damn Zionists are the crux of this endless conflict. What kind of people make peace offerings to Palestinians, build a security fence & concede land to Palestinians to keep them captives in Israel when all they want is to be free from Israel?

Unless & until Israel ends the occupation there will never be any peace between Israel & the Palestinians. The problem is where can the Palestinians go when not a single surrounding Arab countrey will grant the Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands?

Redundancy is a necessity when confronting pathological liars...perhaps the simplest question might be: why are lies the essential tool for defenders of Israel?

What do you see as lies? how do you describe liars? and to which lies do you refer to?

btw, it still doesn't mean that you need to open up million threads with the exact same debate.

• Banned

What do you see as lies? how do you describe liars? and to which lies do you refer to?

btw, it still doesn't mean that you need to open up million threads with the exact same debate.

You're not really very informed are you? If you don't like the threads simply don't hit on them...easy fix?

You're not really very informed are you? If you don't like the threads simply don't hit on them...easy fix?

Even with people I disagree with, I debate. Now, care to answer my first question?

Even with people I disagree with, I debate. Now, care to answer my first question?

The question is remarkably foolish and unworthy of a response...if you are unaware of the routine lies that inform the Jewish arguments pertaining to Israel, I submit that you have no business participating in a discussion thread on the subject...

The question is remarkably foolish and unworthy of a response...if you are unaware of the routine lies that inform the Jewish arguments pertaining to Israel, I submit that you have no business participating in a discussion thread on the subject...

what LIES? for shit mouthed lies-----go listen to the weekly KHUTBAH JUMAAT-----the first time I heard one of those (a bit more than 40 years ago) I had to take deep breaths to avoid vomiting on the carpet

what LIES? for shit mouthed lies-----go listen to the weekly KHUTBAH JUMAAT-----the first time I heard one of those (a bit more than 40 years ago) I had to take deep breaths to avoid vomiting on the carpet

Ratsy, isn't there an available toilet in which to empty the bitter content of your brain?

It's that old repeat the lie over and over until people eventually start believing it thing. :lol:

"The question is remarkably foolish and unworthy of a response"

So basically, you've just said a VERY general claim, that you cannot point out in detales. You don't back up what you say, so how can you expect people to debate with you?

There is a known phrase in the Talmud which says in Aramic- "Istra Balagina Kish Kish Karya". Google it, you pretend to be clever enough to do that.

It's that old repeat the lie over and over until people eventually start believing it thing. :lol:

LOL!!!! scuse me..isn't that the entire basis for a rhetorical Jewish defense of Israel? Please point out any lie I have posted...if you cannot we'll just assume that you are full of s***

My favorite slogan: " Islamo-nazi sympathizers and apologists eat shit, run rabbits and bark at the moon." Good one, eh Droopy?

LOL!!!! scuse me..isn't that the entire basis for a rhetorical Jewish defense of Israel? Please point out any lie I have posted...if you cannot we'll just assume that you are full of s***

You falsely claimed that most of the people called "palestinian refugees" are from communities that have lived in the place that had been called "palestine" for 2000 years for 14 centuries-----that is absurd. The "the palestine" that was "palestine" from about 2000 years ago until 1948 has had an EXTREMELY unstable and IN FLUX population In fact much of it succumbed to diseases like Polio, Cholera, Leprosy, Tubeculosis and Shistosomiasis----and WAR For long periods of time it was very sparsely populated You seem to forget that the dogs who emerged from arabia and invaded palestine STARTING less than 1300 years ago did not come upon an EMPTY PLACE------they had to kill lots of people before they could get control------that did not happen in --"minutes"

You falsely claimed that most of the people called "palestinian refugees" are from communities that have lived in the place that had been called "palestine" for 2000 years for 14 centuries-----that is absurd. The "the palestine" that was "palestine" from about 2000 years ago until 1948 has had an EXTREMELY unstable and IN FLUX population In fact much of it succumbed to diseases like Polio, Cholera, Leprosy, Tubeculosis and Shistosomiasis----and WAR For long periods of time it was very sparsely populated You seem to forget that the dogs who emerged from arabia and invaded palestine STARTING less than 1300 years ago did not come upon an EMPTY PLACE------they had to kill lots of people before they could get control------that did not happen in --"minutes"

Incorrect ratface...the Palestinian population is remarkably documented--especially under the OTTOMAN administration---who established a system of land-taxation whose records were exacting...and followed predictable birth-rate expansion...the Jewish mobsters came to steal, and that is exactly what they did

Sunclown still won't give us a catalogued list of ancient Palestinian artifacts.

Sunclown still won't give us a catalogued list of ancient Palestinian artifacts.

STILL TRIPPING OVER ZIONIST TALKING-POINTS HOUSEFLY? lolololol

Forum List

Back