Compensatory Slogans

I do not deny the Holocaust happened, I do ask why It is not allowed to investigate what happened, it wasnt only jews killed

'Fcourse not.! When did I say those were only the Jews killed??

When people talk about "investigate" mostly they speak of "checking how we can say that the genocide was a "Hoax" and the Jews like".

That is probably why most "investigators" are denying the tragedy.

We all know not only Jews suffered. That's not the question at all.

So take back what you said "I deny the Holocaust" thats a lie, do you support that lie?

I have no problem admitting a mistake once I make one. Do accept my apology if that is the case.

I'm only human after all.

LMAO! Oh Gawd I love this Sundowner. So little left for us to laugh at while Middle East Muslims are killing us infidels all over the world today. How can we get him to post here more often?

Redundancy is a necessity when confronting pathological liars...perhaps the simplest question might be: why are lies the essential tool for defenders of Israel?

It's that old repeat the lie over and over until people eventually start believing it thing. :lol:

LOL!!!! scuse me..isn't that the entire basis for a rhetorical Jewish defense of Israel? Please point out any lie I have posted...if you cannot we'll just assume that you are full of s***

It's that old repeat the lie over and over until people eventually start believing it thing. :lol:

LOL!!!! scuse me..isn't that the entire basis for a rhetorical Jewish defense of Israel? Please point out any lie I have posted...if you cannot we'll just assume that you are full of s***

You falsely claimed that most of the people called "palestinian refugees" are from communities that have lived in the place that had been called "palestine" for 2000 years for 14 centuries-----that is absurd. The "the palestine" that was "palestine" from about 2000 years ago until 1948 has had an EXTREMELY unstable and IN FLUX population In fact much of it succumbed to diseases like Polio, Cholera, Leprosy, Tubeculosis and Shistosomiasis----and WAR For long periods of time it was very sparsely populated You seem to forget that the dogs who emerged from arabia and invaded palestine STARTING less than 1300 years ago did not come upon an EMPTY PLACE------they had to kill lots of people before they could get control------that did not happen in --"minutes"

So you have some statistics?

You falsely claimed that most of the people called "palestinian refugees" are from communities that have lived in the place that had been called "palestine" for 2000 years for 14 centuries-----that is absurd. The "the palestine" that was "palestine" from about 2000 years ago until 1948 has had an EXTREMELY unstable and IN FLUX population In fact much of it succumbed to diseases like Polio, Cholera, Leprosy, Tubeculosis and Shistosomiasis----and WAR For long periods of time it was very sparsely populated You seem to forget that the dogs who emerged from arabia and invaded palestine STARTING less than 1300 years ago did not come upon an EMPTY PLACE------they had to kill lots of people before they could get control------that did not happen in --"minutes"

So you have some statistics?

For the sake of clarity you have posted nothing in the way of supportable documentation...fortunately we have internal colonial records that attest to not only the overwhelming Arab character of the native population, but the land titles, census calculations and other notable features of their residency...the one immutable conclusion is that Jews were a tiny minority up until the 48 seizure...

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Jos---you are a gross liar------jews have never claimed that "palestine never existed" In fact palestine has existed for more than 2000 years ----it is an alternate name for JUDEA/ISRAEL/SAMARIA The word shows up in many many many books written by jews -------it BECAME part of the islamo nazi pig lexicon recently when some arabs decided to claim that they are "palestinians" because they want to steal palestine from jews. It is not an arabic word-------in fact most arabs cannot pronounce it They cannot pronounce the letter P Hebrew speakers can. The word PALESTINA however is not hebrew------I think the greeks invented it but jews did use it for the past 2000 years generally when not speaking hebrew. When speaking hebrew the area was called "eretz yisrael"

You have been here a short time but you must have read some of the posts claiming Palestine never existed, ask Roudy:confused:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/israel-and-palestine/239239-palestinian-origins.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/israe...alestine-is-a-term-the-zionists-invented.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/israe...ere-was-never-a-country-called-palestine.html

Your misrepresenting the truth. What is often correctly said is that Palestine has never existed as a sovereign state.

We constantly hear this mantra from Israel supporters but it is irrelevant. The right to self determination exists separate from statehood.

An independent state is the realization of the right to self determination not a prerequisite.

You have been here a short time but you must have read some of the posts claiming Palestine never existed, ask Roudy:confused:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/israel-and-palestine/239239-palestinian-origins.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/israe...tine-is-a-term-the- zionists-invented.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/israe...ere-was-never-a-country-called-palestine.html

Your misrepresenting the truth. What is often correctly said is that Palestine has never existed as a sovereign state.

We constantly hear this mantra from Israel supporters but it is irrelevant. The right to self determination exists separate from statehood.

An independent state is the realization of the right to self determination not a prerequisite.

Of course the people who now call themselves "palestinians" have a RIGHT to self determination-------and they should have had it since 1948 in THEIR STATE-----which is now called "JORDAN" but the JORDANIAN KING----himself a BEDOUIN MUSLIM preferred to kill them As to their determination that they wish to annhilate israel as per their "CHARTER" Their charter is a DECLARATION OF WAR ---therefore Israel has a legal right to destroy them and conquor their land You made no point other than to correctly point out that muslims deprive each other of rights and kill each other

Of course the people who now call themselves "palestinians" have a RIGHT to self determination-------and they should have had it since 1948 in THEIR STATE-----which is now called "JORDAN" but the JORDANIAN KING----himself a BEDOUIN MUSLIM preferred to kill them As to their determination that they wish to annhilate israel as per their "CHARTER" Their charter is a DECLARATION OF WAR ---therefore Israel has a legal right to destroy them and conquor their land You made no point other than to correctly point out that muslims deprive each other of rights and kill each other

Self determination is not just being shoved off into "a state" somewhere.

You need to read up.

Incorrect, the line that is preferred is that "Palestine never existed"...what fails to register with the Zio-nuts is that under identical semantics of nation/state criteria, Israel also never existed....no one lies like Jews
“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?”
“We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag”.
“When I finally realized the lies and myths I was taught, it is my duty as a righteous person to speak out”.

This declaration by a true "Palestinian" should have some significance for a sincerely neutral observer. Indeed, there is no such a thing like a Palestinian people, or a Palestinian culture, or a Palestinian language, or a Palestinian history. There has never been any Palestinian state, neither any Palestinian archaeological find nor coinage. The present-day "Palestinians" are an Arab people, with Arab culture, Arabic language and Arab history

Incorrect, the line that is preferred is that "Palestine never existed"...what fails to register with the Zio-nuts is that under identical semantics of nation/state criteria, Israel also never existed....no one lies like Jews
“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?”
“We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag”.
“When I finally realized the lies and myths I was taught, it is my duty as a righteous person to speak out”.

This declaration by a true "Palestinian" should have some significance for a sincerely neutral observer. Indeed, there is no such a thing like a Palestinian people, or a Palestinian culture, or a Palestinian language, or a Palestinian history. There has never been any Palestinian state, neither any Palestinian archaeological find nor coinage. The present-day "Palestinians" are an Arab people, with Arab culture, Arabic language and Arab history

Does that mean that if I change my name to Joe Smith, I no longer own my car?

The question is remarkably foolish and unworthy of a response...if you are unaware of the routine lies that inform the Jewish arguments pertaining to Israel, I submit that you have no business participating in a discussion thread on the subject...

what LIES? for shit mouthed lies-----go listen to the weekly KHUTBAH JUMAAT-----the first time I heard one of those (a bit more than 40 years ago) I had to take deep breaths to avoid vomiting on the carpet

Ratsy, isn't there an available toilet in which to empty the bitter content of your brain?
I think the Sundowner has given himself away. All of a sudden he appears here as a new poster, but it was only anti-Semitic Jew haters on other boards who referred to IRosie as Ratsy. I wonder what screen name he was posting under then.

jt2

No but it does mean that if you relabel your Chevy as a Ford, it's still a Ford.

No but it does mean that if you relabel your Chevy as a Ford, it's still a Ford.

It is the people who are important. The names don't mean jack shit.

Now THATS funny. Eh, Sundowner, for your education. The indigenous Palestinians were Jews. It is the Muslim "mobsters" who stole their land. Tell us another funny one. Heh Heh.

Incorrect ratface...the Palestinian population is remarkably documented--especially under the OTTOMAN administration---who established a system of land-taxation whose records were exacting...and followed predictable birth-rate expansion...the Jewish mobsters came to steal, and that is exactly what they did

Good point Jos. You have a very fine brain. Oh the concentration camps, oven cremations & mass burials of Palestinians by the Jewish state.

You speak only for yourself, of course, and the other Nazi types among us.

The Nazi's died out years ago, but the same tactics are used against Palestinians by the jewish state

LMAO! Oh Gawd I love this Sundowner. So little left for us to laugh at while Middle East Muslims are killing us infidels all over the world today. How can we get him to post here more often?

Please continue posting your mindless nonsense---you provide an invaluable service to all who despise Israel...hahahaha

The Jewish narrative on modern Israel is disgusting & unforgivable. Peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions to Palestinians so they can remain in Israel. Face it you Zionists, no Arab country ever treated the Palestinians like Israel does. Shame on Israel.

Perhaps it would simplify matters to ask for any minor shred of truth or fact pertaining to the jewish narrative on modern israel?

By all indications, this mj inhabits a fantasy world of linear opposites...up is down...forward is backward...under is over...and so on

By all indications, this mj inhabits a fantasy world of linear opposites...up is down...forward is backward...under is over...and so on

It is the 1984 syndrome.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6HLTBwCFO0&feature=related]Tin Pan Caravan: Anais Mitchell- 1984 - YouTube[/ame]

What are you, some kind of dumb Zionist? Do you approve what Israel has done & is still doing to the Palestinians?

The Jewish narrative on modern Israel is disgusting & unforgivable. Peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions to Palestinians so they can remain in Israel. Face it you Zionists, no Arab country ever treated the Palestinians like Israel does. Shame on Israel.

Forum List

Back