UN chief condemns Iran leaders' anti-Israel remarks

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon sharply criticized Iran's supreme leader and president on Friday, describing their latest verbal attacks on Israel as "offensive and inflammatory."

Many thousands of Iranians shouted "Death to America, death to Israel" during state-organized protests on Friday and President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad told them there was no place for the Jewish state in a future Middle East.

UN chief condemns Iran leaders' anti-Israel remarks - Israel News, Ynetnews

does not matter what Ki-Moon said------the islamo nazis will insist that Achmadinejad is a saint who never threatened anyone or anything remember june 1967----the islamo nazi partyline was "when nasser claimed he was going to annhilate israel he was merely engaging in poetic arabic 'hyperbole' "

does not matter what Ki-Moon said------the islamo nazis will insist that Achmadinejad is a saint who never threatened anyone or anything remember june 1967----the islamo nazi partyline was "when nasser claimed he was going to annhilate israel he was merely engaging in poetic arabic 'hyperbole' "

At the end of the day, dear, the only one which will stand for Israel, will be Israel:redface:

At the end of the day, dear, the only one which will stand for Israel, will be Israel:redface:

I know somedays it feels that way but do not despair ... more stand with Israel than you know.

And Achmadiejihad apologists are already lining up to deny he ever said such a thing.

I know somedays it feels that way but do not despair ... more stand with Israel than you know.

Yet again incorrect...Israel is growing more and more isolated with each year...the handwriting is on the wall, but the Jews cannot see past their own greed and terroristic myopia....keep spinning SAY-shit, the spectacle is more than amusing

Well, Rosie, It has been quite a busy week for the crackpots, loons and social misfits who are the prominent mouthpieces for Islamism.

Al-Odeh also perpetuates ‘blood libel’ against Jews

http://freebeacon.com/saudi-cleric-questions-holocaust/
A prominent Saudi Arabian religious cleric declared that the Holocaust is an “exaggeration” and that Jewish people consume the blood of children during a wide-ranging interview with an Arabic television station.

Not wanting to be left behind in the Joooo hating diatribes:

Read more: Iran calls Israel's existence an 'insult,' as prominent rabbi warns it's more than rhetoric | Fox News

The leader of the Lebanese Shiite militant Hezbollah, which has ties to Iran, says his group will transform the lives of millions of Israelis to "hell" if Israel attacks Lebanon.
Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah says the group has a list of Israeli targets that it can hit with few rockets.

"We can transform the lives of millions of Zionists in occupied Palestine to a real hell," he said.

It's apparent that the ethical sensibilities and development potential of so many in the ummah is stunted and still rooted in the 7th century.

Islam - It's a group home where social misfits share a sense of belonging.

Cheers to dat!:beer:

Yet again incorrect...Israel is growing more and more isolated with each year...the handwriting is on the wall, but the Jews cannot see past their own greed and terroristic myopia....keep spinning SAY-shit, the spectacle is more than amusing

Are you a Muslim by any chance?

From the OP link
"(Ban) believes that all leaders in the region should use their voices at this time to lower, rather than to escalate, tensions," it said in a statement.

"In accordance with the United Nations Charter, all members must refrain from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any state."
Many people have been trying to tell israel to tone down its threats to Attack Iran, Which would be a war crime, to which Iran could justify retaliation on a large scale

i know somedays it feels that way but do not despair ... More stand with israel than you know.

yet again incorrect...israel is growing more and more isolated with each year...the handwriting is on the wall, but the jews cannot see past their own greed and terroristic myopia....keep spinning say-shit, the spectacle is more than amusing

are you a muslim by any chance?

thanks for basically revealing the marked limitations of you mind...stupid....stupid....stupid

Israel is not alone------in fact there are factions in "muslim" countries that wil fight for Israel more ardently than the IDF One day the dogs of arabia will have to face the PUNJABI SIKHS

yet again incorrect...israel is growing more and more isolated with each year...the handwriting is on the wall, but the jews cannot see past their own greed and terroristic myopia....keep spinning say-shit, the spectacle is more than amusing

thanks for basically revealing the marked limitations of you mind...stupid....stupid....stupid

Believe it or not, Princess, you regularly display your monumental limitations for all to enjoy:
HATE....HATE....HATE...:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Israel is not alone------in fact there are factions in "muslim" countries that wil fight for Israel more ardently than the IDF One day the dogs of arabia will have to face the PUNJABI SIKHS

Punjab is in India:eusa_shhh:

I asked a simple question.

You're not able to answer any of my question but sure, it's me the stupid one.

I've been hearing that handwriting-on-the-wall camel crap as long as I've been aware of the conflict and it has proven to be just your wishful thinking. The facts tell the real story:
Israel - 23,000 days of STATEHOOD and still winning!
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING!

Forum List

Back