Compensatory Slogans

Israeli firsters Lie as that is what they have been taught, and they believe what others plainly see as lies as, being the truth.

When someone points out the lies, israeli firsters resort to name calling
An Example might be, First claiming Palestine never existed, when presented with proof they claim that in fact jews were the only Palestinians

LOL!!!! scuse me..isn't that the entire basis for a rhetorical Jewish defense of Israel? Please point out any lie I have posted...if you cannot we'll just assume that you are full of s***

You falsely claimed that most of the people called "palestinian refugees" are from communities that have lived in the place that had been called "palestine" for 2000 years for 14 centuries-----that is absurd. The "the palestine" that was "palestine" from about 2000 years ago until 1948 has had an EXTREMELY unstable and IN FLUX population In fact much of it succumbed to diseases like Polio, Cholera, Leprosy, Tubeculosis and Shistosomiasis----and WAR For long periods of time it was very sparsely populated You seem to forget that the dogs who emerged from arabia and
invaded palestine STARTING less than 1300 years ago did not come upon an EMPTY PLACE------they had to kill lots of people before they could get control------that did not happen in --"minutes"

Incorrect ratface...the Palestinian population is remarkably documented--especially under the OTTOMAN administration---who established a system of land-taxation whose records
were exacting...and followed predictable birth-rate expansion...the Jewish mobsters came to steal, and that is exactly what they did

what a joke you are----the OTTOMANS were so EAGER TO SELL LAND TO JEWS that they breached the shariah filth that disallows land ownership by jews and from where did they get the land? from the arabs who NEVER PAID TAXES and ---in fact mostly owned no land at all but were simply squatters -------when the squatters were documented as to their SQUATS they still did not pay the taxes

of course in the minds of islamo nazis PURCHASE OF LAND by jews is theft-----since it violates the vile filth of nazi shariah I understand your POV before and during world war II-----the town to which my family moved in the early fifties had been a NAZI TOWN when jews moved in the dogs were aghast as if the houses were being STOLEN It was not until I grew up that some of those jews began to sell to <gasp> blacks also in the minds of the nazi pigs -----something like "THEFT"

Israeli firsters Lie as that is what they have been taught, and they believe what others plainly see as lies as, being the truth.

An Example might be, First claiming Palestine never existed, when presented with proof they claim that in fact jews were the only Palestinians

"Palestine" is a Hebrew word. Since you don't know Arabic, and you surely don't know Hebrew, that is just for general knowledge.

Both the Jews and the Arabs of the area are "Palestinians". However, a STATE known as "Palestine" never existed. It was an occupied territory of "Falestina" under the British Mandate.

It's funny you speak of "what you've been always taught". I hope a say will come when you get past your hatred of Jews and grow a set to discuss normally with people who understand the Israeli day-life.

even with people i disagree with, i debate. Now, care to answer my first question?

the question is remarkably foolish and unworthy of a response...if you are unaware of the routine lies that inform the jewish arguments pertaining to israel, i submit that you have no business participating in a discussion thread on the subject...

"the question is remarkably foolish and unworthy of a response"

so basically, you've just said a very general claim, that you cannot point out in detales. You don't back up what you say, so how can you expect people to debate with you?

There is a known phrase in the talmud which says in aramic- "istra balagina kish kish karya". Google it, you pretend to be clever enough to do that.

it is a central pillar of zionist polemics to ask for a rundown of the obvious...i simply tell you that if you are unaware of the central lies under which defenders of israel labor---you have no business offering input...it really doesn't get much simpler

the question is remarkably foolish and unworthy of a response...if you are unaware of the routine lies that inform the jewish arguments pertaining to israel, i submit that you have no business participating in a discussion thread on the subject...

so basically, you've just said a very general claim, that you cannot point out in detales. You don't back up what you say, so how can you expect people to debate with you?

There is a known phrase in the talmud which says in aramic- "istra balagina kish kish karya". Google it, you pretend to be clever enough to do that.

it is a central pillar of zionist polemics to ask for a rundown of the obvious...i simply tell you that if you are unaware of the central lies under which defenders of israel labor---you have no business offering input...it really doesn't get much simpler
Sure it gets simpler, Chickenlips. Has to be for you to understand. Over.

"Palestine" is a Hebrew word. Since you don't know Arabic, and you surely don't know Hebrew, that is just for general knowledge.

Both the Jews and the Arabs of the area are "Palestinians". However, a STATE known as "Palestine" never existed. It was an occupied territory of "Falestina" under the British Mandate.

It's funny you speak of "what you've been always taught". I hope a say will come when you get past your hatred of Jews and grow a set to discuss normally with people who understand the Israeli day-life.

Ah, name calling I dont hate anyone, I dislike the Treatment Israel gives to the Palestinian people, I also dislike People who enable such Treatment by supplying support to the Zionist regime currently Occupying Palestine

Do you understand the Palestinian day-life?

Last edited:

And I'm telling you, be more specific of what you say. you say "lies" and no more. Then you say I am not informed. I'm sorry, it simply seems to me that you know nothing of the subject and tries to twist the table on others.

Try to offer input besides the usual use of "lies" and "rights to exist". You didn't bring anything useful to the subject so far.

Ah, name calling I dont hate anyone, I dislike the Treatment Israel gives to the Palestinian people, I also dislike People who enable such Treatment by supplying support to the Zionist regime currently Occupying Palestine

This is the point when I'll ask you to difine "occupation".

No.

I probably never will. If I could, I would get amond them to talk with them and see how they live.

I cannot do that.

In the case of Israel, its defenders have conspired to fashion a public image---particularly in the west---that is nothing short of an antithesis of the ruthless character of the modern Jewish State. A telling example are the spate of richly contrived slogans that are so absurd and easily refuted that one can only marvel at the level of chutzpah.

We are lectured about Israel's putative "right to exist"---which of course doesn't exist

We are assured that the IDF is "the world's most moral army" in spite of volumes of evidence and documentation that suggests the opposite conclusion: they delight in terrorizing a civilian population without sufficient defenses, and they routinely kill children

We are introduced to "purity of arms"...a rather brash invocation that proposes to exempt the Jews from the human rights crimes they routinely engage in...basically the thinking is ( "when we do it, it is not a crime" )

My favorite one is "The land without people for the people without land"...apparently we are to dismiss the historical residency of the Native population of Palestine...dismiss Ottoman census and taxation records...land titles...British census figures---because the Jews who managed to steal the land in the mid-twentieth century want us to know that the place was a "barren desert"...."uninhabited"

Why do you open up so many threads with the same arguement?

I haven't seen this guy post other threads. But if he's made this sily argument in other threads, maybe he's just trying to maybe (someday) get it right.

So far, he is pretty damn underwhelming.

Jos---you are a gross liar------jews have never claimed that "palestine never existed" In fact palestine has existed for more than 2000 years ----it is an alternate name for JUDEA/ISRAEL/SAMARIA The word shows up in many many many books written by jews -------it BECAME part of the islamo nazi pig lexicon recently when some arabs decided to claim that they are "palestinians" because they want to steal palestine from jews. It is not an arabic word-------in fact most arabs cannot pronounce it They cannot pronounce the letter P Hebrew speakers can. The word PALESTINA however is not hebrew------I think the greeks invented it but jews did use it for the past 2000 years generally when not speaking hebrew. When speaking hebrew the area was called "eretz yisrael"

And I'm telling you, be more specific of what you say. you say "lies" and no more. Then you say I am not informed. I'm sorry, it simply seems to me that you know nothing of the subject and tries to twist the table on others.

Try to offer input besides the usual use of "lies" and "rights to exist". You didn't bring anything useful to the subject so far.

once yet again...if the subject is foreign to you---you are at a loss even entering debate about it...the most transparent features of the defensive dialogue are the lies that swirl over it...this is not a subject you should be offering opinion on...its that simple.

it is a mark of desperate entity to call out "LIAR" without being able to specify the PUTATIVE LIES to which the entity desperate alludes

In the case of Israel, its defenders have conspired to fashion a public image---particularly in the west---that is nothing short of an antithesis of the ruthless character of the modern Jewish State. A telling example are the spate of richly contrived slogans that are so absurd and easily refuted that one can only marvel at the level of chutzpah.

We are lectured about Israel's putative "right to exist"---which of course doesn't exist

We are assured that the IDF is "the world's most moral army" in spite of volumes of evidence and documentation that suggests the opposite conclusion: they delight in terrorizing a civilian population without sufficient defenses, and they routinely kill children

We are introduced to "purity of arms"...a rather brash invocation that proposes to exempt the Jews from the human rights crimes they routinely engage in...basically the thinking is ( "when we do it, it is not a crime" )

My favorite one is "The land without people for the people without land"...apparently we are to dismiss the historical residency of the Native population of Palestine...dismiss Ottoman census and taxation records...land titles...British census figures---because the Jews who managed to steal the land in the mid-twentieth century want us to know that the place was a "barren desert"...."uninhabited"

Why do you open up so many threads with the same arguement?

I haven't seen this guy post other threads. But if he's made this sily argument in other threads, maybe he's just trying to maybe (someday) get it right.

So far, he is pretty damn underwhelming.

Yes indeedie.

BTW, that animation is hilarious:lol:

once yet again...if the subject is foreign to you---you are at a loss even entering debate about it...the most transparent features of the defensive dialogue are the lies that swirl over it...this is not a subject you should be offering opinion on...its that simple.

:lol:

What makes you think that?

it is a mark of desperate entity to call out "LIAR" without being able to specify the PUTATIVE LIES to which the entity desperate alludes

I agree.

As a matter of mere routine, when referencing the spate of lies tied to Israel, this obvious bating strategy is a transparent as the lies themselves...the mistake is the visionary stupidity tied to the evasive actions...

Jos---you are a gross liar------jews have never claimed that "palestine never existed" In fact palestine has existed for more than 2000 years ----it is an alternate name for JUDEA/ISRAEL/SAMARIA The word shows up in many many many books written by jews -------it BECAME part of the islamo nazi pig lexicon recently when some arabs decided to claim that they are "palestinians" because they want to steal palestine from jews. It is not an arabic word-------in fact most arabs cannot pronounce it They cannot pronounce the letter P Hebrew speakers can. The word PALESTINA however is not hebrew------I think the greeks invented it but jews did use it for the past 2000 years generally when not speaking hebrew. When speaking hebrew the area was called "eretz yisrael"

You have been here a short time but you must have read some of the posts claiming Palestine never existed, ask Roudy:confused:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/israel-and-palestine/239239-palestinian-origins.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/israe...alestine-is-a-term-the-zionists-invented.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/israe...ere-was-never-a-country-called-palestine.html

Last edited:

You have been here a short time but you must have read some of the posts claiming Palestine never existed, ask Roudy:confused:

Only a masterfully uneducated idiot would dare to suggest such a thing...you are lacking in both critical history and basic intelligence, but so far as parrot-skills are concerned--you rule...LOL

I agree.

As a matter of mere routine, when referencing the spate of lies tied to Israel, this obvious bating strategy is a transparent as the lies themselves...the mistake is the visionary stupidity tied to the evasive actions...

Tell me of one specific lie you refer too.

Are we supposed to guess what's on your mind.?

Even Jos, the black cat, can narrow down his argument when he wanna say something.

Surely it cannot be THAT hard to make a point that could be discussed specifically!

Forum List

Back