"common Sense Gun Laws"

Registration is the first step to confiscation.

2nd Amendment need only apply.

Moron, registration is not incompatible with the 2nd amendment if it is implemented intelligently.

As I stated, guns should not be registered as if one is applying for permission to own them, but as an informative tool so the government knows "Citizen X has "N" number of guns with these serial numbers".

The reason why is because knowing who owns those guns will make it easier to punish the violent offenders that break into Citizen X's cache and raids their stash. It also gives police a lead on where a stolen gun originated.

In all other countries that have banned guns it has always been the first step. So in regards to the Moron statement you can Kiss this and I don't mean my lips.........A country song BTW.

I stand by my assessment of you. Keep your red herring, we are not those countries.

It's so easy to get under the skin of a backwater, sister fucking hick.

Moron, registration is not incompatible with the 2nd amendment if it is implemented intelligently.

As I stated, guns should not be registered as if one is applying for permission to own them, but as an informative tool so the government knows "Citizen X has "N" number of guns with these serial numbers".

The reason why is because knowing who owns those guns will make it easier to punish the violent offenders that break into Citizen X's cache and raids their stash. It also gives police a lead on where a stolen gun originated.

In all other countries that have banned guns it has always been the first step. So in regards to the Moron statement you can Kiss this and I don't mean my lips.........A country song BTW.

I stand by my assessment of you. Keep your red herring, we are not those countries.

Wrong. We've already used gun registration lists to remove guns from homes in New Orleans. You make a list it will be used. While we're on the subject why do you want the list of names and addresses for locations of all guns?

It's so easy to get under the skin of a backwater, sister fucking hick.

See post #20

While we're on the subject why do you want the list of names and addresses for locations of all guns?

Short attention span, eh?

So no other gun laws other than the 2nd Amendment?

There are already laws on the books.......Other than the 2nd........Including bans in States like New York.

A Registration data base is needed to find out who owns guns in this country. That way they will know who will have to turn in the guns should they ever get another temporary majority of Anti-gun nuts in office. This happened in England and Canada, which is why I don't want to register guns........

They have an agenda......They will push this agenda........and if they are ever allowed to win they will attempt to take away all the guns.........The 2nd Amendment stands in their way......No matter how hard they try, they would have to Amend the constitution to do this...............

But they have accomplished this via local laws in states like New York.

Before you can own a gun, you must undergo a THOROUGH background check, not this bullshit weak system the NRA has in place.

If you sell a gun to a person who commits a crime with it, you are held liable.

You can't own a gun without being licensed, trained and insured.

Or fuck it, just ban private gun ownership. THere's no good reason for any civilian to own a gun.

What has the Country come to when "some (left wingers) would say" we need to prosecute innocent people (gun dealers) whether they followed the rules or not? Sadly it's low information hysterical left wingers who are most influenced by propaganda and demand new laws when they are ignorant of the laws already on the books.

As much as Whinerborn wants to mischaracterize it, the gun industry knows damned well they are selling to criminals and crazy people. they want crazy people and crooks to have guns so everyone else wants them to.

It's like an arms merchant that supplies both sides in a war.

We have 32,000 gun deaths a year. Whatever laws that are "already on the books' aren't working.

What has the Country come to when "some (left wingers) would say" we need to prosecute innocent people (gun dealers) whether they followed the rules or not? Sadly it's low information hysterical left wingers who are most influenced by propaganda and demand new laws when they are ignorant of the laws already on the books.

As much as Whinerborn wants to mischaracterize it, the gun industry knows damned well they are selling to criminals and crazy people. they want crazy people and crooks to have guns so everyone else wants them to.

We have 32,000 gun deaths a year. Whatever laws that are "already on the books' aren't working.

20,000 of those deaths are suicides. As I have posted many times, if someone commits suicide with a gun they truly wanted to die.

Before you can own a gun, you must undergo a THOROUGH background check, not this bullshit weak system the NRA has in place.

Or fuck it, just ban private gun ownership. THere's no good reason for any civilian to own a gun.

Contrary to your claims, there are quite a few good reasons to own guns. Hunting is one. Self-defense is another. And recreational shooting is quite a popular reason. That you hate these does not change the fact that they are valid reasons.

There are laws not to speed. People violate that law all the time. It's called a Speeding Ticket...........

There are laws not to sell drugs. Happens every minute of every day.

Just because you pass a law doesn't make it so.......The criminals will not come forth and say OH IT'S THE LAW and register their guns...........Which means the registration will go to the law abiding citizens who aren't violating any laws and are Peaceful citizens.

You PUNISH THE INNOCENT for the crimes of the GUILTY.

Thanks for proving my point. Up yours on Registration.

Guy, gun control is coming. YOu'd better learn to deal.

You guys totally picked the wrong side of history.

[

20,000 of those deaths are suicides. As I have posted many times, if someone commits suicide with a gun they truly wanted to die.

Or it's just really easy. If they slit their wrists or take pills, you have a reasonable chance of saving them.

They know this as well as you do. So it is obvious they wanted to die.

Australia's suicide rates didn't change any more than normal fluctuations. In fact, for the year after the put major restrictions on guns, they had their highest suicide rates.

A Registration data base is needed to find out who owns guns in this country. That way they will know who will have to turn in the guns should they ever get another temporary majority of Anti-gun nuts in office. This happened in England and Canada, which is why I don't want to register guns........

Simple solution to that. J ust post rewards to rat out your neighbors who don't turn in their guns.

Meh, heh, heh, heh.

"Hey Bob, the ATF certainly did a number on your house last night. What do you think of my new Mustang?"

Gun Control is the ability to hit what I'm aiming at.

Other than a few speeding tickets, I don't violate the law. But if you pass a law requiring me to register my guns or turn them in, I will VIOLATE THAT LAW.............And take a leak on the paper copy of it.

You just keep telling yourself that. So far, with the most liberal president in decades and a super majority in congress, not a single significant piece of anti-gun legislation was passed. In fact, there are more states with "Shall Issue" laws for CCW permits than there were before Obama was elected.

Forum List

Back