Taking Bets ....the Capture Of Cop Killer Eric Frein

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
Not real bets, but pretend bets since I don't expect to actually send the winner money via PayPal....But I am betting Eric Frein will not be arrested when finally captured. I am betting he comes out of the Poconos in a plastic bag.

It's insulting to a PA state policeman if you go 10 miles over the speed limit on I-80 so one can only imagine how insane they are by now after not only losing two fellow policemen to assassination, but also running around in the woods for almost a month now without capturing this guy.

So when the day comes, even if he walks out with hands up (a trick tried by Michael Brown in Ferguson), and even if he's waving a white flag in one hand, I bet they shoot him on the spot.

Accused Cop Killer Eric Frein Repeatedly Appears, Then Eludes Manhunt
Accused Cop Killer Eric Frein Repeatedly Appears Then Eludes Manhunt - ABC News

I live in Pennsylvania, and my coworkers and I bring up the subject often. We all have come to the same prediction. Eric Frein is a dead man, no matter the circumstances.

Hasn't he said that himself? That he will not let them arrest him but will go out in the infamous "hail of gunfire".

So when the day comes, even if he walks out with hands up (a trick tried by Michael Brown in Ferguson), and even if he's waving a white flag in one hand, I bet they shoot him on the spot.

But, the cop did not know Brown had shop lifted cigars and gunned him down because he was black. And, Brown hadn't killed any cops.

He won't be captured. He will end up like Christopher Dorner.

Dorner killed himself but yes, one way or another, he will end up dead.

I live in Pennsylvania, and my coworkers and I bring up the subject often. We all have come to the same prediction. Eric Frein is a dead man, no matter the circumstances.

Yesterday I heard that two state cops fell out of a hunting blind when they climbed up to inspect it. I'm tellin' ya'....If they don't get this guy soon the PA state police will be renamed The Keystone Kops.

Frein must have spent the better part of the last year planning for this.

He must know every cave in the Poconos because I can't imagine the state police haven't tried the same heat-imaging system used to find Tsarnaev under a tarp in that boat in Boston.

Hasn't he said that himself? That he will not let them arrest him but will go out in the infamous "hail of gunfire".

But, the cop did not know Brown had shop lifted cigars and gunned him down because he was black. And, Brown hadn't killed any cops.

I don't recall hearing anything that he said about how this is all supposed to end. But he is making the PA state police look like idiots, unfortunately. The local residents are being held hostage by Frein, too.

I don't recall hearing anything that he said about how this is all supposed to end. But he is making the PA state police look like idiots, unfortunately. The local residents are being held hostage by Frein, too.

I hadn't heard that either, but I do agree that he doesn't seem like the type to be taken alive. It's not going to matter whether or not the police want to shoot him. I predict they'll be forced to in the end.

Frein is a survivalist, which is why he's eluded the coppers for so long. The coppers aren't Keystone at all, Frein is damn good at what he does.

Frein has been described as an anti-law enforcement survivalist and expert marksman at home in the woods.

Cop-killer manhunt hopes to starve suspect out into the open Fox News

They're hoping to starve him out of hiding. I have family up there, schools were closed for a week when this first started. Scary shit up there. They'll get him and I hope they blow his brains out.

Got him!!!...

FBI Most-Wanted Fugitive Eric Frein Captured Alive
30 Oct.`14 ~ Accused cop killer Eric Frein, one of the FBI's 10 Most Wanted Fugitives, was captured after a 48-day manhunt, police said tonight.
"Eric Frein was dedicated to killing law enforcement members," Pennsylvania State Police Commissioner Frank Noonan said in a news conference with Gov. Tom Corbett. "I can't think of a more dangerous occupation than going out into those woods and looking for him." Noonan said several thousand members of various departments in at least five states spent countless hours looking for Frein. Frein, 31, was captured by U.S. Marshals at an abandoned airplane hanger at Birchwood-Pocono Airport near Tannersville about 6 p.m. Thursday, police said. Frein had a sniper rifle and knives but no shots were fired during his capture, said Noonan. He was taken to the State Police barracks in Blooming Grove, the same place where he allegedly ambushed two state troopers.

Noonan said Frein was shackled with the handcuffs of the slain officer and driven to the barracks in the late officer's police vehicle. The suspect was captured by a team of marshals who happened to spot him near the hanger. Frein gave up without a struggle and got down on his knees to be handcuffed when approached by the marshals, police said. The suspect was in good condition and required no medical attention. Frein had eluded authorities since Sept. 12, when he allegedly killed one Pennsylvania state trooper and injured another during his attack on the barracks. At times, 1,000 officers searched the rugged mountains for Frein, who police said had planned his attack and hiding for years. The lives of residents in the area were disrupted by the manhunt, including school closings and event cancellations.

Police believed Frein, a self-trained survivalist from nearby Canadensis, had previously hidden supplies in the woods that he could draw from. They found two pipe bombs, an AK-47, ammunition and various food and supplies they believe belong to the suspect. On Tuesday, police investigated a possible sighting of Frein made by a resident in Barrett Township, said Trooper Connie Devens, a spokesperson for the Pennsylvania State Police. It was one of several such sightings. A Pennsylvania town had banned trick-or-treating this year while hundreds of cops search nearby woods for Frein. Barrett Township said its annual Halloween parade and 5K Scarecrow Race were canceled indefinitely, and trick-or-treating was banned this year. But township officials told ABC News tonight that there will be trick or treating tomorrow though the parade won't happen.

Notes found in the woods, allegedly penned by Frein, offered a "cold-blooded" and "chilling" account of how he shot and killed the trooper last month before escaping into the forest, authorities said. "Got a shot around 11 p.m. and took it. He dropped. I was surprised at how quick," Lt. Col. George Bivens said at a press conference Oct. 8, reading from the note police believe Frein wrote. "I took a follow-up shot on his head-neck area. He was still and quiet after that." Police said they linked Frein to the ambush after a man walking his dog discovered his partly submerged SUV three days later in a swamp a few miles from the shooting scene. Inside, investigators found shell casings matching those found at the barracks as well as Frein's driver's license, camouflage face paint, two empty rifle cases and military gear.

MORE

See also:

Trooper ambush suspect caught, death penalty eyed
Oct. 31, 2014 — A survivalist accused of ambushing two state troopers, killing one and seriously wounding the other, was captured on Thursday by U.S. marshals near an abandoned airplane hangar, ending a seven-week manhunt that had rattled the nerves of area residents.
Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Eric Frein, who meekly gave himself up when surrounded, authorities said. "He did not just give up because he was tired," state police Commissioner Frank Noonan said. "He gave up because he was caught." State police said they didn't know whether Frein, who was unarmed when captured, had been using the hangar as a shelter during his 48 days on the run, and they wouldn't say what they found there. Frein was held in the handcuffs of the trooper he's accused of killing, Gov. Tom Corbett said Thursday at a nighttime news conference.

The quiet takedown of Frein, who kneeled and put his hands up when marshals approached him, ended weeks of tension and turmoil in the area, as authorities at times closed schools, canceled outdoor events and blockaded roads to pursue him. Residents grew weary of hearing helicopters overhead, while small businesses suffered mounting losses and town supervisors canceled a popular Halloween parade. Frein is charged with opening fire outside the Blooming Grove barracks on Sept. 12, killing Cpl. Bryon Dickson and seriously wounding Trooper Alex Douglass. After his arrest Thursday at the abandoned hangar, he was placed in Dickson's car for the ride back to the barracks, about 30 miles away.

Douglass and his family and Dickson's family expressed "relief and gratitude" over Frein's arrest, Noonan said. Police said they linked Frein to the ambush after a man walking his dog discovered his partly submerged SUV three days later in a swamp a few miles from the shooting scene. Inside, investigators found shell casings matching those found at the barracks as well as Frein's driver's license, camouflage face paint, two empty rifle cases and military gear. Officials, saying Frein was armed and extremely dangerous, had urged residents to be alert and cautious. Using dogs, thermal imaging technology and other tools, law enforcement officials combed miles of forest as they hunted for Frein, whom they called an experienced survivalist at home in the woods.

They pursued countless tips and closed in on an area around Frein's parents' home in Canadensis after he used his cellphone to try contacting them and the signal was traced to a location about 3 miles away. At times police ordered nearby residents to stay inside or prevented them from returning home. Trackers found items they believe Frein hid or abandoned in the woods — including soiled diapers, empty packs of Serbian cigarettes, an AK-47-style assault rifle and ammunition and two pipe bombs that were functional and capable of causing significant damage. They also discovered a journal, allegedly kept by Frein and found in a bag of trash at a hastily abandoned campsite, that offered a chilling account of the ambush and his subsequent escape into the woods. The journal's author described Dickson as falling "still and quiet" after being shot twice.

MORE

Last edited:
Nope, captured alive, and the slain cops handcuffs were used on him. You are wrong and you are awful at predicting stuff. Ill keep a mental note of your incompetence for future discussions when you are convinced of things about people you don't even know.

Forum List

Back