"common Sense Gun Laws"

A Registration data base is needed to find out who owns guns in this country. That way they will know who will have to turn in the guns should they ever get another temporary majority of Anti-gun nuts in office. This happened in England and Canada, which is why I don't want to register guns........

Simple solution to that. J ust post rewards to rat out your neighbors who don't turn in their guns.

Meh, heh, heh, heh.

"Hey Bob, the ATF certainly did a number on your house last night. What do you think of my new Mustang?"

None of my neighbors are going to give up their guns either. And what you are suggesting is tyranny.

Did you get a tingle tingle in your legs posting that.........

You are the poster child of why we shouldn't register anything.

A Registration data base is needed to find out who owns guns in this country. That way they will know who will have to turn in the guns should they ever get another temporary majority of Anti-gun nuts in office. This happened in England and Canada, which is why I don't want to register guns........

Simple solution to that. J ust post rewards to rat out your neighbors who don't turn in their guns.

Meh, heh, heh, heh.

"Hey Bob, the ATF certainly did a number on your house last night. What do you think of my new Mustang?"

I am not surprised that you think is a good idea. But your neighbors will also be the ones who pay you back for being a rat. I guess being that low works for you.

Meh, heh, heh, heh.

I am not surprised that you think is a good idea. But your neighbors will also be the ones who pay you back for being a rat. I guess being that low works for you.

Here in LA we know how to deal with a rat.............LOWER ALABAMA..............

[

If he doesn't have his gun anymore, i don't care how mad he is.

Right, because unless someone has a gun there is no way they can hurt you. And his friends would be unable to do anything either, right??? LMAO!! You wouldn't last 1 day.

[

None of my neighbors are going to give up their guns either. And what you are suggesting is tyranny.

Uh, yeah, guy, trust me, there's always someone willing to rat you out.

I don't associate with rats........Seems to me you do.

[

I guess if you are a huge asshole, you have more rats around than friends. Plenty of people do things that their friends would get a reward for reporting. They still don't get ratted out.

So JoeB doesn't think his neighbors will rat on HIM for something?

Smoking.
Grass too high.
Washing new Mustang car in driveway.
Didn't separate recyclables.
Kids out past curfew.
Use of wrong light bulbs (found in trash)
Using water on ration day.
Buying gas on ration day.

Any number of things.

[

I guess if you are a huge asshole, you have more rats around than friends. Plenty of people do things that their friends would get a reward for reporting. They still don't get ratted out.

No, it just means the rewards aren't high enough.

Everyone has their price.

Smoking.
Grass too high.
Kids out past curfew.

Any number of things.

Do any of those things cause 32,000 deaths a year?

[

No, it just means the rewards aren't high enough.

Everyone has their price.

People without HONOR have a price. Those that understand that word understand that term.

No one is going to tell me where to put my pistol in my home, nor how I store it. I'm sure as shit not locking it up.

Smoking.
Grass too high.
Kids out past curfew.

Any number of things.

Smoking causes way more than that, dipshit.

Smoking.
Grass too high.
Kids out past curfew.

Any number of things.

20k of those deaths were self inflicted. You want to fine their families?

[
Smoking causes way more than that, dipshit.

Yes it does.

And I will be very happy if we put the gun industry under the kind of scrutiny we put the Tobacco industry under.

Of course, if we taxed guns like we tax tobacco, no one would be able to afford it. That works, too.

And tobacco is a health hazard if used legally and as it was meant to be used.

Guns are not the same. Also, if 99% of tobacco users had no health issues, they would never have been sued.

While we're on the subject why do you want the list of names and addresses for locations of all guns?

Short attention span, eh?

The reason why is because knowing who owns those guns will make it easier to punish the violent offenders that break into Citizen X's cache and raids their stash. It also gives police a lead on where a stolen gun originated.
Why don't you just fingerprint, take blood samples, photos, and inject a gps locator device in everyone's head? Why a registry of guns? Why not a registry of knives, bats, crow bars, pipes, I mean cmon we can't have just anyone making pipe bombs from common house hold ingredients can we?

Forum List

Back