Common Sense Crime Prevention... or "How best to organize your community"

Isn't it cool how easy it is to spot someone that's never been robbed?

Sir, if you'll just be good enough to post your address, I'll do what I can to provide you with a greater perspective and open your mind to alternative thinking... When you walk into your home and find that it's been violated by people that didn't give a shit about your privacy or your rights... people that were only interested in what THEY WANTED, with an OVERT DISREGARD FOR WHAT YOU NEEDED... then you may find yourself growing paranoid... which after all, is just heads-up thinkin' when 'they' actually ARE out to get you.

I see .. and a gun sitting in your house while you weren't there while you were being robbed is your answer to being robbed .. while you aren't there.

Tell you what .. come to my home and see if I need a gun for you to recognize you're at the wrong house.

Just trying to illustrate that people own guns, probably the vast majority of them, are not paranoid maniacs.

You are so quick to point out that not all Muslims are part of the lunatic fringe, yet you are quick to place gun owners in the fringe because you see no need for a weapon personally.

The wacko gun owners you like to use as an example are just that wacko

I don't disagree, you are correct.

I'm just having fun with this issue and can't help but have fun with the real gun freaks .. which I'm not accusing you of being.

This is a lie... And it's a lie this idiot damn well knows to be a lie. There are tens of millions of people in the US that own guns and tens of thousands of instances where those people use their guns in defense of their own lives, their property and the lives and property of their neighbors every year... and the accidental, suicide, and murder rate by law abiding gun owners does NOT come CLOSE to matching those rates...

I really like playing with really dumb ass uneducated people and I was hoping you were dumb enough to step up.

"Do you feel safer with a gun in the house? When you bring a gun into your home, you dramatically increase the risk of someone you love being injured by that gun. Research has shown that with each 1,000 gunshot victims that come to our hospitals, less than two victims are actually using a gun for self-defense at the time.(5) The majority of gunshots are due to suicide, homicide (due to escalated arguments between loved ones), and accidental firings than to self defense. In fact, more guns are fired in the United States in the act of suicide than for any other reason.(6) To put simply: suicides, homicides (due to arguments), and accidental firings would be much less likely if the gun were not in the house in the first place."

~~Physicians For Social Responsibility-Los Angeles~~

I've got lots of facts, statistics, and statements that support every fucking thing I say dummy.

Your move :eusa_angel:

I see .. and a gun sitting in your house while you weren't there while you were being robbed is your answer to being robbed .. while you aren't there.

Tell you what .. come to my home and see if I need a gun for you to recognize you're at the wrong house.

Sis, where ever I am at, I'm armed... you and the whole of Africa couldn't steal any of my guns in my home without a crane... and if I came to your home you can damn well believe you're going to need a gun to get past me.

I really like playing with really dumb ass uneducated people and I was hoping you were dumb enough to step up.

"Do you feel safer with a gun in the house? When you bring a gun into your home, you dramatically increase the risk of someone you love being injured by that gun. Research has shown that with each 1,000 gunshot victims that come to our hospitals, less than two victims are actually using a gun for self-defense at the time.(5) The majority of gunshots are due to suicide, homicide (due to escalated arguments between loved ones), and accidental firings than to self defense. In fact, more guns are fired in the United States in the act of suicide than for any other reason.(6) To put simply: suicides, homicides (due to arguments), and accidental firings would be much less likely if the gun were not in the house in the first place."

~~Physicians For Social Responsibility-Los Angeles~~

I've got lots of facts, statistics, and statements that support every fucking thing I say dummy.

Your move :eusa_angel:

Physicians for Social Responsibility is nothing more than another anti-American, LEFTIST (pardon the redundancy...) gun grab gang of idiots...

These people are not objective researchers, they're radical leftists out to disarm the law abiding public.

Screw them...

FACTS ???

They ain't interested in no stinking facts .. they're in love. :eusa_angel:

So true.

It is amazing that the deaths of 1,000,000 Americans has no effect on the gun lovers, but then, love is blind.

I talked to an emergency room surgeon who was profoundly effected by gun violence because he sees it everyday at his job. He was almost in tears when I talked to him. He felt that something must be done to stop the killing.

But we won't do anything, because Americans love guns and love violence.

Sis, where ever I am at, I'm armed... you and the whole of Africa couldn't steal any of my guns in my home without a crane... and if I came to your home you can damn well believe you're going to need a gun to get past me.

Who in the fuck wants to come to your fucking home dummy?

My own home is sweet .. beautiful and expensive art hanging on every concievable spot on the walls .. everything in it is laid out to near pefection .. my office is corporate ready .. two sweet motherfucking paid for cars in our long ass driveway .. what in the fuck would I need from your backwoods country pick-up truck ass?

You're the dummy who said "give me your address" you stupid fuck

This stupid ass clown shit is your reponse to getting your ass shown to be just another uneducated dummy when I posted evidence that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Give me more .. the backups are doing fine running on their own .. nothing I love more than playing with a racist ass ignorant motherfucker like you.

Last edited:
So true.

It is amazing that the deaths of 1,000,000 Americans has no effect on the gun lovers, but then, love is blind.

I talked to an emergency room surgeon who was profoundly effected by gun violence because he sees it everyday at his job. He was almost in tears when I talked to him. He felt that something must be done to stop the killing.

That's true .. but don't sweat it brother. Let them kill themselves.

"The majority of gunshots are due to suicide, homicide (due to escalated arguments between loved ones), and accidental firings than to self defense."

Sometimes love is cruel .. and fatal.

A friend turned me onto this and I immediately thought that it may help illustrate how the 2nd amendment works... and why its just common sense, to avoid regulations which prevent one from arming themselves...

So I offer it to the board for consideration and discussion.

YouTube - Captain Kirk "Shatner" on gun control!

Hilarious! Of course Shatner would probably get arrested for carrying a gun since it's Boston. I would've shot the guy in the chest multiple times.

Great video! I keep a Marlin 30/30 in my closet as insurance.

Anyone have stats on how many Americans have been killed by STUPIDITY in the last thirty years?

lmao,,
lolintvm4.jpg

I see the argument is denigrated to the usual screaming hissy fits. Oh well. Here is the deal.

Like it or not the US Constitution has codified the right to be armed. If you don't want to keep weapons in your home, go for it. But, in the unlikely event that you are one of the random statistics of a home intrusion please don't blame society, the cops, or anyone else for your misfortune.

You, and only you, are responsible for protecting your own or your families safety. If you are not armed and do not have a contingency plan to protect yourself and your family then you are being irresponsible. The police do not exist as an individuals personal security detachment.

Now, for the stats; so what? A million people killed by guns, heart attack, auto accidents etc is only a number. Each circumstance is different and we can game scenarios all night.

Here is what you need to do. Apply your own natural intelligence to training your family in the safe use of all weapons in reach beginning as soon as they can handle it. Drive defensively and maintain your cool when the idiot cuts you off or the drunk swerves your way. Eat right and exercise regularly. Make sure that your family understands that you will not tolerate them acting like idiots and going to McDonalds while texting on the cell phone.

In other words, grow up, be the man or woman in charge. Take charge of your life and let the rest of the world worry about themselves in these regards and your odds of becoming a statistic fall drastically.

It really is that simple.

I see the argument is denigrated to the usual screaming hissy fits. Oh well. Here is the deal.

Like it or not the US Constitution has codified the right to be armed. If you don't want to keep weapons in your home, go for it. But, in the unlikely event that you are one of the random statistics of a home intrusion please don't blame society, the cops, or anyone else for your misfortune.

You, and only you, are responsible for protecting your own or your families safety. If you are not armed and do not have a contingency plan to protect yourself and your family then you are being irresponsible. The police do not exist as an individuals personal security detachment.

Now, for the stats; so what? A million people killed by guns, heart attack, auto accidents etc is only a number. Each circumstance is different and we can game scenarios all night.

Here is what you need to do. Apply your own natural intelligence to training your family in the safe use of all weapons in reach beginning as soon as they can handle it. Drive defensively and maintain your cool when the idiot cuts you off or the drunk swerves your way. Eat right and exercise regularly. Make sure that your family understands that you will not tolerate them acting like idiots and going to McDonalds while texting on the cell phone.

In other words, grow up, be the man or woman in charge. Take charge of your life and let the rest of the world worry about themselves in these regards and your odds of becoming a statistic fall drastically.

It really is that simple.

A million Americans killed by guns is only a number?

Not to the people that loved them.

I was talking to a friend of mine at work today and telling her about the conversation here. She told me that her father and mother in law were alway arguing with her about gun control. They were pro gun. They even bought their daughter a gun as a gift. Their son found out about it and insisted that they give the gun to him instead....so they did. A couple of years later he used the gun to kill his wife and himself. They don't argue with my friend about gun control anymore.

Last edited:
A million Americans killed by guns is only a number?

Not to the people that loved them.

I was talking to a friend of mine at work today and telling her about the conversation here. She told me that her father and mother in law were alway arguing with her about gun control. They were pro gun. They even bought their daughter a gun as a gift. Their son found out about it and insisted that they give the gun to him instead....so they did. A couple of years later he used the gun to kill his wife and himself. They don't argue with my friend about gun control anymore.
yes, because he couldnt have done that without a gun
:rolleyes:

Chris

While I don’t believe everyone should own a gun I believe there is always a price for freedom.
Freedom is never Free.
Your freedom to be on this forum in this country was paid for with blood and guns.
Don’t ever let anyone take away your Freedom - Support the 2nd Amendment.

So true.

Hey fuckface, I am sure that surgeon has seen car accidents that made him cry too. He should start a movement to make automobiles illegal and so should you.

Arguing with gun freaks is a waste of time. Let 'em spew all the macho "I dare you" bullshit they want.

A few of them have spewed far worse than that, BAC. You didn't notice at least one poster here who has called for gun owners to kill liberals?

That mentally diseased wanker got a pass on this board, I note.

I say let them have all the guns they want .. which most often are used to kill themselves, a spouse, or somebody they know far more than they are used against criminals.

I concur. I'll go a bit further and suggest that some of these people actually need their guns. Even if they don't need them specifically to protect themselves, they need them for peace of mind.

I'm betting that criminals are glad they have them .. makes it easy for criminals to get their hands on guns.

Course it does.

Citizens who can still purchase guns legally, buy guns and then sell them illegally.

So true.

fact is that most big city emergency room shootings are done by criminals with illegally owned weapons.

So take the guns out of the hands of criminals and leave us law abiding citizens alone.

another forkin' gun thread?

damn, we never get tired of this.....

hey, can i just cut to the chase and claim my gun is bigger than yours here?

another forkin' gun thread?

damn, we never get tired of this.....

Yup.

Why do you think I refer to some of these folks as gun queers?

They're queer for guns.

They want to talk about them, they want to compare them, they want to threaten people who couldn't care less about them, either.

They're fucking queer for guns.

Thier guns define them.

When I was a kid, everybody had guns.,,lots and lots of guns, too, I might add.

Except for around hunting season, nobody gave 'em much thought.

These gun queers obsess about them.

Forum List

Back