Commie babe loves China and hates Hong Kong freedom seekers

She is convinced that the Hong Kong protesters held illegal protests....illegal by who's law?....China signed an agreement with Hong Kong and they have been trying to break it ever since....just like they will break any agreement with us....on trade or anything else....

She is convinced that the Hong Kong protesters held illegal protests....illegal by who's law?....China signed an agreement with Hong Kong and they have been trying to break it ever since....just like they will break any agreement with us....on trade or anything else....
She is upper crust Chinese who is used to the best of everything

Her family is either rich or high up in the CCP or both

China cannot make things right.
Half their stuff breaks. We should endorse American manufacturing.
Cheap American or Japanese is better than cheap China stuff.
That's part of why I never bought into the SKS stuff.

Bitch, I got an Austrian-made South American Mauser n shit. Fuck them steel case small bullets.
Best action out of any gun I own!
Oh yeah! Definitely!
Mauser action vs.-? Yeah..

Next best would be the American Savage, not as good, though.

I got several more in-between, too.
After American Savage comes Enfield..well, that's how the cookie crumbles.
That ..308 I bought is sad. Y U so sloppy? Wtf?! :eek:

Last edited:

Bitch, I got an Austrian-made South American Mauser n shit. Fuck them steel case small bullets.
I have a 1908 Brazilian 7mm Mauser made in Germany

its as good or better than anything being made today

China was about to introduce the bat virus to Hong Kong when the CIA intervened

Really?...where did you read that?...

I have a 1908 Brazilian 7mm Mauser made in Germany

its as good or better than anything being made today
Similar to mine, that action is tight! I hold reserve on that modern gun. Considering pulling the trigger with fishing line, the bolt is that sloppy.

Last edited:
I worked as a mechanical engineer in industry and manufacturing. We purchased American equipment and parts because they were high quality and built to last. German and Japanese were also very good. But we never bought anything from China, all their stuff was inferior junk. ... :cool:

She speaks 4 languages which is impressive

she is also very representative of the nationalism that infests china

As I pointed out on Youtube she is exercising a right in Germany that she does not have in China

And again, you have to realize the whole of Chinese history to realize the greivence most Chinese have with Hong Kong and the special privileges they get.

Hong Kong exists because the British STOLE it from them after they objected to their British smuggling drugs.

If you want to have an example, imagine that the US went to war with Columbian Drug Lords, we got our ass kicked and then Columbia set up a colony in Miami to keep smuggling in more drugs.

We'd be pretty pissed about that.

As I pointed out on Youtube she is exercising a right in Germany that she does not have in China

And again, you have to realize the whole of Chinese history to realize the greivence most Chinese have with Hong Kong and the special privileges they get.

Hong Kong exists because the British STOLE it from them after they objected to their British smuggling drugs.

If you want to have an example, imagine that the US went to war with Columbian Drug Lords, we got our ass kicked and then Columbia set up a colony in Miami to keep smuggling in more drugs.

We'd be pretty pissed about that.
in you anger at 19th Century western imperialism you are overlooking 21st Hong Kong citizens who retain the best that GB had to offer

they want to live free not as slaves to the all-consuming chinese tiger

Really?...where did you read that?...
A Canadian guy posted it on Youtube, when I went back to view it the next day he had taken it down. I contacted him and he said that he made a mistake, which means he got a visit from the men in black. He had information that the CIA was in a shootout where many were killed on both sides in Wuhan and that a vial was broken when a Chinese spy was about to hand over the virus. The moment he removed it I took it as possibly real, however nothing is real as we know not even an Americans freedom of religion

fuck that stupid bitch, she is a propagandists for the CCP

on the bright side (for her), that qualifies her to be an anchor on CNN

fuck that stupid bitch, she is a propagandists for the CCP

on the bright side (for her), that qualifies her to be an anchor on CNN

You fuck her, let me know what raw monkey brains taste like

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

in you anger at 19th Century western imperialism you are overlooking 21st Hong Kong citizens who retain the best that GB had to offer

So what? Point is, China is pretty fucking clear that they will tolerate no more infringements on it's territory.

Again, imagine the situation I outlined above where a drug cartel took over a major American city... and then wonder how long we'd tolerate that.

So what? Point is, China is pretty fucking clear that they will tolerate no more infringements on it's territory.

Again, imagine the situation I outlined above where a drug cartel took over a major American city... and then wonder how long we'd tolerate that.
Actually drug cartels have taken over every American city.......................

Really

Actually drug cartels have taken over every American city.......................

Really

Really? They've set up their own governments and their own systems?

Seems to me that we are locking up millions of people on bullshit drug charges when we SHOULD be treating it as a medical issue.

But never mind, always fun to watch the reflexive anger of the right.

Forum List

Back