Saying Things Made in China Are Bad Quality is Xenophobic

Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Or racist. Or both.

Low-Quality Masks Infiltrate U.S. Coronavirus Supply: Many imported masks fall short of N95 standards, tests show, putting workers on the front lines of battling the virus at risk.

U.S. regulators and state officials are finding a significant number of imported N95-style masks fall short of certification standards, complicating the response to the coronavirus crisis and potentially putting some front-line workers at greater risk.

Recent tests by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health found that about 60% of 67 different types of imported masks tested allowed in more tiny particles in at least one sample than U.S. standards normally permit.

One mask that Niosh tested, sold in packaging bearing unauthorized Food and Drug Administration logos, filtered out as little as 35% of particles. Another, marked KN95, a Chinese standard similar to N95, had one sample test below 15%, far short of the 95% it advertised, Niosh said. KN95 and N95 both refer to standards that call for masks to block 95% of very small particles.

The Niosh tests, combined with recalls and additional testing from multiple states, show that millions of substandard masks have been imported from China and other countries as the need for protective gear for workers confronting the pandemic has skyrocketed.

I don't care.....their shit sucks...their steel sucks...their workers suck...
I'm proud to be a xenophobe towards a nation that just killed 70,000 of my fellow citizens....nuke the bastards...for all I care....
A nation that also peddles in illegal and poached wildlife from North America and the world.
I thought the left cared about wildlife.
Oops, more Rhino horns and Tiger testicles are on order to Beijing's markets.

I'm proud to be a xenophobe towards a nation that just killed 70,000 of my fellow citizens....nuke the bastards...for all I care....
A nation that also peddles in illegal and poached wildlife from North America and the world.

Interestingly enough, because pangolins are thought to also be responsible for the virus, the pangolin trade has gone WAAAYY down.

I'm proud to be xenophobic toward a nation that just killed 70,000 of my fellow citizens....nuke the bastards...for all I care....
I remember like ten years ago my AC crapped out. The tech said it was a common problem with the coils because all the manufacturers started using Chinese copper and it was all defective.

Interestingly enough, because pangolins are thought to also be responsible for the virus, the pangolin trade has gone WAAAYY down.

Very informative.
What a strange little creature.

Many animals carry coronaviruses and are potential sources of infection.....and bats bite many of them...its like a vicious circle...

I'm proud to be xenophobic toward a nation that just killed 70,000 of my fellow citizens....nuke the bastards...for all I care....
I remember like ten years ago my AC crapped out. The tech said it was a common problem with the coils because all the manufacturers started using Chinese copper and it was all defective.
one of my friends owns one of the largest HVAC companies in central AL, I can confirm this

Take a Chinese socket to a 1971 Ford tranny and then tell me what you think.
That tranny will bust that cheap Chinese metal every time.
And when it does, it'll bust your knuckles into a bloody mess.
Oh fuckin'
aye right! Oooo wee!
Grr!
POS cheap Chinese sockets.
Yeah, in case it isn't apparent, I got that knuckle gash. At that point in time I vowed to never buy cheap Chinese garbage again.

From there on out it was SK, or Snap-On, or Craftsman.
There's 1 more I'm forgetting. Maybe something German?

It's despicable what they do to animal life!

Despicable but not surprising if you see what little respect they have for human life. :mad-61:

Or racist. Or both.

Low-Quality Masks Infiltrate U.S. Coronavirus Supply: Many imported masks fall short of N95 standards, tests show, putting workers on the front lines of battling the virus at risk.

U.S. regulators and state officials are finding a significant number of imported N95-style masks fall short of certification standards, complicating the response to the coronavirus crisis and potentially putting some front-line workers at greater risk.

Recent tests by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health found that about 60% of 67 different types of imported masks tested allowed in more tiny particles in at least one sample than U.S. standards normally permit.

One mask that Niosh tested, sold in packaging bearing unauthorized Food and Drug Administration logos, filtered out as little as 35% of particles. Another, marked KN95, a Chinese standard similar to N95, had one sample test below 15%, far short of the 95% it advertised, Niosh said. KN95 and N95 both refer to standards that call for masks to block 95% of very small particles.

The Niosh tests, combined with recalls and additional testing from multiple states, show that millions of substandard masks have been imported from China and other countries as the need for protective gear for workers confronting the pandemic has skyrocketed.
OK we'll just call it junk then.

It's despicable what they do to animal life!

Despicable but not surprising if you see what little respect they have for human life. :mad-61:
Many Chinese look at this and think dinner.
5EDAF0D2-DEFF-43C3-97A7-E15290FF7020.jpeg

Or racist. Or both.

Who said it was xenophobic or racist?
“made in China” has never been synonymous with quality.

Or racist. Or both.

Who said it was xenophobic or racist?
“made in China” has never been synonymous with quality.
That's a fact.

Forum List

Back