Coming Apart

I think Trump is a lousy President. He doesn’t know how to politic, and he can’t keep his mouth shut. In the 80’s, when RR was running the show, we could go days and days without hearing from our president. He was busy being president. Now with that said, the more Trump can undo the Obama presidency, the better this country will be.

I think Trump is a lousy President. He doesn’t know how to politic, and he can’t keep his mouth shut. In the 80’s, when RR was running the show, we could go days and days without hearing from our president. He was busy being president. Now with that said, the more Trump can undo the Obama presidency, the better this country will be.
He doesn't know how to politic? Hmmm I heard somewhere that he won an election last November and Miss "It's my turn" lost the election so early and badly that she got drunk and couldn't even go out and talk to her supporters! Oh, he knows how to get things done...he's successfully has undone Obummer's legacy already. Undoing Obama's crap that took him 8 years and Trump did it in a matter of months!

Trump wants to roll back the past 100 years and effectively send us back to the 19th century. Yep, I'd be concerned and am.

Dear ScienceRocks
if change in policy isn't chosen, adopted and embodied by the people it won't last.
it can't just be dependent on govt to mandate, because that can just as easily be taken away.

you seem to have an understanding about God and religion,
that this can't be falsely imposed on people and make them comply by coercion or it's not real faith.
The minute you don't force people to follow a religion they don't believe in, of course they will drop it.

For faith to be real, people have to agree it is good and want to choose and follow it, and live by it.
Same with environmental and health care policies.
they have to be proven to work where people CHOOSE and WANT to invest and participate in them!

the same free choice that applies to faith based religion
applies to social policies that the people have to agree with if they are going to be
developed and implemented fully. forcing it by govt against the will of the people
isn't going to work any better than forcing religion through the govt if people don't believe or agree either.

Maybe it's a good thing that he "doesn't know how to politic." Look where all of that "politicking" has gotten us! The definition of a politician is a person who lies for votes and agendas, whether they are constitutional or not, and definition number 2 is asshole. :D

Trump wants to roll back the past 100 years and effectively send us back to the 19th century. Yep, I'd be concerned and am.
Quit making shit up, nothing Obama did was for the good of the country. Shit for brains

Dear Rustic at the very least,
Obama got more people paying attention and getting involved in democratic process
and govt, whether it was because they never voted before and never thought anyone in government represented their interests until Obama rose to the Presidency.
Or they opposed his social agenda and mandates and were forced to educate themselves and others on Constitutional laws and limits on govt. Either way, this led to a surge in participation and education regarding democratic process, Constitutional and civil laws and govt.

Quit making shit up, nothing Obama did was for the good of the country. Shit for brains

Obama got more people paying attention and getting involved in democratic process
and govt, whether it was because they never voted before and never thought anyone in government represented their interests until Obama rose to the Presidency.
Or they opposed his social agenda and mandates and were forced to educate themselves and others on Constitutional laws and limits on govt. Either way, this led to a surge in participation and education regarding democratic process, Constitutional and civil laws and govt.
And what did we get out of it, loads of executive orders and frivolous laws and regulations.
And a load of shit that’s called hope and change...
A division of the country like never seen before…

Maybe it's a good thing that he "doesn't know how to politic." Look where all of that "politicking" has gotten us! The definition of a politician is a person who lies for votes and agendas, whether they are constitutional or not, and definition number 2 is asshole. :D
and to think that half of America voted for someone who has never even managed a lemon ade stand to be president

He doesn't know how to politic? Hmmm I heard somewhere that he won an election last November and Miss "It's my turn" lost the election so early and badly that she got drunk and couldn't even go out and talk to her supporters! Oh, he knows how to get things done...he's successfully has undone Obummer's legacy already. Undoing Obama's crap that took him 8 years and Trump did it in a matter of months!

A spirited response, but talked to me when he gets rid of BOcare, like he promised me he would.

Wrong! Ronald Reagan knew how to politic and he gone this country on a good path. The job is about politicking. BO knew how to politic and that is why we ended up with BOcare.

And what did we get out of it, loads of executive orders and frivolous laws and regulations.
And a load of shit that’s called hope and change...
A division of the country like never seen before…

Dear Rustic I don't agree with all the mess either,
and have stated the Democratic party ought to be sued
to correct all the unconstitutional legislation and reimburse the costs to the public.

But given the lack of education and participation,
the first place to start is to get involved. From there,
now we have real life experiences so people can learn because
they understand this does affect them. Many didn't think it did before.

Now the task remains to teach people why the Constitutional laws
are set up to LIMIT govt, NOT to hand over power TO govt to regulate everything for us.

We can't even begin to teach the difference between local democratic govt
and federal govt which is under Constitutional limits, UNTIL people care
enough to learn because they know this affects their paychecks and benefits.

So now that more people are asking and paying attention,
we can start the learning curve here.

It's far behind the experienced conservatives who have been studying
and following history and govt development from the beginning.
But you have to start somewhere.
If this is where people are first jumping in and starting to ask
questions, then we have to start where people are coming from.

Yes, it's a mess, but one we can teach from.
I just think we should charge the cost to the wrongdoers
so there are consequences for violating Constitutional laws and ethics
see www.ethics-commission.net
and should be rewards for taxpayers who correct and prevent abuses
and who invest in solutions instead of creating more problems and costs

Wrong! Ronald Reagan knew how to politic and he gone this country on a good path. The job is about politicking. BO knew how to politic and that is why we ended up with BOcare.
Part of the problem with having a CEO as president. A company is run more like a monarchy than a democracy or a republic and Trump seems to have little acumen in getting his agenda through that complected mess.

I don't want any more politics and agendas. I want truth and results.

I don't want any more politics and agendas. I want truth and results.

And I want to shit gold bricks. Guess what, neither of us will get what they want.

Forum List

Back