Judicial Watch sues California over dirty registration rolls

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Judicial Watch Sues California and Los Angeles Over Dirty Voter Registration Rolls - Judicial Watch

Eleven of California’s 58 counties have registration rates exceeding 100% of the age-eligible citizenry.

Los Angeles County has more voter registrations on its voter rolls than it has citizens who are old enough to register. Specifically, according to data provided to and published by the EAC, Los Angeles County has a registration rate of 112% of its adult citizen population.

The entire State of California has a registration rate of about 101% of its age-eligible citizenry.

Oh my..I wonder how many of those extra people aka the dead and illegals voted in 2016?

God Bless Judicial Watch.

It is more effective at fighting corruption than the DOJ and the FBI...and in fact Judicial Watch is the only one effectively fighting the blatant corruption at the DOJ and the FBI. The Pussies in Congress are pretty much helpless.

In my opinion, everyone (regardless of political affiliation) who genuinely believes in democracy wants honest elections.

It is nice that an organization is finally taking this matter to court. (President Trump's commission on honest elections is having a hard time getting information from many Democratic states.)

Of course, let's be frank: In California, no California jury will ever find for the plaintiffs. So that organization is wasting its time and money.

People are not stupid. They know that many non-citizens are voting. No one dares challenge them at the polls, lest the challenger be called a racist.

I recently read a California registration form. It only asks whether you are a citizen or not. If you say you are, there is no checking. Yes, there is a note saying that lying about citizenship is against the law. I doubt that many non-citizens shake in their boots when they read that warning.

Many people in California (both Democrats and Republicans) have a vested interest in promoting illegal immigration and voting by non-citizens.

There is no political will to have squeaky-clean elections, so there won't be any!

Californiastan...New Law Will Automatically Register Illegal Aliens to Vote

Libs don’t even try to conceal it. They want illegal immigration and blanket amnesty for all illegal immigrants in the USA because......The DEMS WANT THE VOTES. PERIOD.

If non citizens are going to be voting in California, that state should not be allowed to participate in national elections.

New California Law Will Automatically Register Illegal Aliens to Vote

On April 1, a new law will go into effect in California that will automatically register people to vote through the Department of Motor Vehicles, including aliens who are in the country illegally.

:lol:

You guys just don't get how this all works, do you?

People die. People move. Their voter registration doesn't magically disappear when that happens.

Voter rolls are always inaccurate, and there's really nothing that can be done about it.

Libs don’t even try to conceal it. They want illegal immigration and blanket amnesty for all illegal immigrants in the USA because......The DEMS WANT THE VOTES. PERIOD.

If non citizens are going to be voting in California, that state should not be allowed to participate in national elections.

On April 1, a new law will go into effect in California that will automatically register people to vote through the Department of Motor Vehicles, including aliens who are in the country illegally.

FAKE NEWS

The "motor voter" law doesn't apply to AB-60 Driver's Licenses.

You knew that already, but you chose to lie about it anyway.

It also only registers people that had previously been registered, meaning they had shown all the documentation necessary.

I know all of California laws, but I choose to lie about them anyway.

For example: NOT ONE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT HAS EVER VOTED IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA.

Did I know that already, but I am choosing to lie about it anyway?

I know all of California laws, but I choose to lie about them anyway.

For example: NOT ONE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT HAS EVER VOTED IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA.

Did I know that already, but I am choosing to lie about it anyway?

:lol:

No, now you're just frantically trying to change the topic to distract from your lies.

Forum List

Back