Comey Goes Dark

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
May 11, journalist Paul Sperry noted an entry in Stefan Halper's Wikipedia page that read "He has been exposed as a CIA and M-16 spy behind the FBI Russiagate investigations of the Trump Campaign and is an informant to the Mueller Special Prosecutor investigation" - which was quickly taken down.

Leaker James Comey has gone dark. He has not tweeted since the news broke that he had a spy (at least one) inside the Trump Campaign.

LEAKER GOES SILENT: James Comey GOES SILENT After News Breaks He Was Running Spies Inside Trump Campaign

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I am just a Citizen, yes, a Heartland Conservative one, but I have followed carefully the pernicious effects of Obama's corruption of the Justice Department---under the belief that doing so is the quickest way to undermine the United States of America, and all it has meant to the world over the last century. And to impose Tyranny instead.

Corrupting the Justice Department and inviting an Invasion from Mexico of future Democrat (Marxist) Voters are the two prongs of the attack on what has been for the World... a shinning light on the Hill....and certainly the greatest success thus far in the effort at human governance---the United States of America.

At last I have hope that the greatest plot in American History will Fail. Now, I believe it is all unraveling on the Marxist Obama Deep State. I believe that, and I need to believe that--because I have children and grandchildren who will live in this country---may it not be turned into another Mexico; not another Third World Shithole; not another 8th century Mussleman Caliphate.

Sing on Peter Strzok!

Thank you to Donald Trump.

Fuck Barack Obama.

MAGA

Weeding out these traitors is going to take years, and no one has mentioned the military yet. Surely the subversive left has made inroads there as well.

May 11, journalist Paul Sperry noted an entry in Stefan Halper's Wikipedia page that read "He has been exposed as a CIA and M-16 spy behind the FBI Russiagate investigations of the Trump Campaign and is an informant to the Mueller Special Prosecutor investigation" - which was quickly taken down.

Leaker James Comey has gone dark. He has not tweeted since the news broke that he had a spy (at least one) inside the Trump Campaign.

LEAKER GOES SILENT: James Comey GOES SILENT After News Breaks He Was Running Spies Inside Trump Campaign

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I am just a Citizen, yes, a Heartland Conservative one, but I have followed carefully the pernicious effects of Obama's corruption of the Justice Department---under the belief that doing so is the quickest way to undermine the United States of America, and all it has meant to the world over the last century. And to impose Tyranny instead.

Corrupting the Justice Department and inviting an Invasion from Mexico of future Democrat (Marxist) Voters are the two prongs of the attack on what has been for the World... a shinning light on the Hill....and certainly the greatest success thus far in the effort at human governance---the United States of America.

At last I have hope that the greatest plot in American History will Fail. Now, I believe it is all unraveling on the Marxist Obama Deep State. I believe that, and I need to believe that--because I have children and grandchildren who will live in this country---may it not be turned into another Mexico; not another Third World Shithole; not another 8th century Mussleman Caliphate.

Sing on Peter Strzok!

Fuck Barack Obama.

MAGA
Relax.
This is a false story from an untrustworthy source.
Even the washington times point out they love russian propaganda.

Reports show who was informing. All they were doing was trying to protect us from foreign influence. He was not inside the campaign though.

Comey is too busy reading the preview of the IG report.

At last I have hope that the greatest plot in American History will Fail.
It succeeded on November 8, 2016. But they didn't cover their tracks well enough.

Sing on, Trump henchmen.

FUCK Donald Trump.
/----/ Yeah - well guess what shytface:
not your president.jpg

Weeding out these traitors is going to take years, and no one has mentioned the military yet. Surely the subversive left has made inroads there as well.

Its not just the left, this is the DC swamp exposed.
It's the left. Don't be fooled by the "R" in front of their title. I estimate about half of the Republican Party works to advance the goals of the left. It's just a part of the deception.

My sources are telling me that Comey is in constant contact with MacMillan Publishers Ltd to arrange Book tour stops at Graphic Novel (comic book) Stores to enhance sales...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sing on Peter Strzok!

Fuck Barack Obama.

MAGA
^magatool

Its not just the left, this is the DC swamp exposed.
It's the left. Don't be fooled by the "R" in front of their title. I estimate about half of the Republican Party works to advance the goals of the left. It's just a part of the deception.
Whoo!

Paraniod much?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sing on Peter Strzok!

Fuck Barack Obama.

MAGA

you had me at *journalist paul sperry*

:rofl:

good one!

keep em coming :hup:

Forum List

Back