Trump: i hereby demand that the DOJ look into if the FBI spied on Trump for political purposes

"I hereby demand, and will do so officially tomorrow, that the Department of Justice look into whether or not the FBI/DOJ infiltrated or surveilled the Trump Campaign for Political Purposes - and if any such demands or requests were made by people within the Obama Administration!"

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Obama Campaign Paid $972,000 To Law Firm That Paid Fusion GPS

finally Trump gets a spine!
It's all BS trump trying to get peoples thoughts off his people meeting with not only Russia but Saudis, Emirates and others
Any help they gave would be ILLEGAL .Trump jr responded approvingly

• Banned
"5 tweets, 11 untruths today by Donald Trump"

If tweets were games and lies were points, Trump would be Steph Curry!

"I hereby demand, and will do so officially tomorrow, that the Department of Justice look into whether or not the FBI/DOJ infiltrated or surveilled the Trump Campaign for Political Purposes - and if any such demands or requests were made by people within the Obama Administration!"

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Obama Campaign Paid $972,000 To Law Firm That Paid Fusion GPS

finally Trump gets a spine!
In fact a special counsel should be appointed to look into this since the DOJ has an obvious conflict of interest investigating itself.

poor old senile MF'r - just cant wrap his brain cell around the fact Obama didnt spy on him...

No wonder Hillary said they would all hang from nooses if she lost

I rather think she was planning on ratting them out for their treasons if they did not succeed in getting her elected. But, at least so far, she's has stumbled and fallen once again. Remind you of that noxious TV Commercial???

upload_2018-5-20_11-39-40.png

poor old senile MF'r - just cant wrap his brain cell around the fact Obama didnt spy on him...
It's obvious he's not right ,,somethings missing

The idiot puts his senility, immaturity and stupidity on display every single day of the week.

Of course his boot-licking deplorables love it, because they are as fucked up in the head as he is.

Trump is a broken-down old man emotionally and mentally.

The DOJ works independently of the Pres.

He can 'demand' all he wants.

Trump: i hereby demand that the DOJ look into if the FBI spied on Trump for political purposes

What about that investigation of President Obama wiretapping Trump Tower? How is that working out...? Also, have those birther investigators ever returned from Hawaii...? Inquiring minds want to know.

What about that investigation of President Obama wiretapping Trump Tower? How is that working out...? Also, have those birther investigators ever returned from Hawaii...? Inquiring minds want to know.
Trump is up to his eyes in horse shit

Obama's regime used the FBI, DOJ, CIA, and White House officials to spy on Trump's campaign. If this sounds familiar that's because the burglars who broke into DNC headquarters did so on orders from president Nixon's attorney general. Several other high officials were involved. Nixon then ordered the CIA to tell the FBI to stop investigating. I smell DC swamp.

Obama's regime used the FBI, DOJ, CIA, and White House officials to spy on Trump's campaign. If this sounds familiar that's because the burglars who broke into DNC headquarters did so on orders from president Nixon's attorney general. Several other high officials were involved. Nixon then ordered the CIA to tell the FBI to stop investigating. I smell DC swamp.
Of course you have proof blues ,,,,,or else it's just more bs thrown against the wall Like trump and giulani are throwing

"5 tweets, 11 untruths today by Donald Trump"

If tweets were games and lies were points, Trump would be Steph Curry!
With all their Bull Crap the question is WHAT are republicans hiding? and trump scared shitless to testify with Meuller?? What is the crook hiding?

Forum List

Back