Come Clean Here!!!!

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
This thread is THE place to come if you are a "conservative" who has written or copied some bogus information regarding the costs, coverage, deductibles and max out of pocket amounts of insurance plans that are available on the ACA exchanges.........and have since learned that they were mistaken, misinformed or otherwise ideologically bound to post bullshit.

You know...premiums going from $3500 to $13000 per year.....or deductibles ranging from $13000 to $30000. You know who you are!

Cleanse your souls, people. You will feel great!

This thread is THE place to come if you are a "conservative" who has written or copied some bogus information regarding the costs, coverage, deductibles and max out of pocket amounts of insurance plans that are available on the ACA exchanges.........and have since learned that they were mistaken, misinformed or otherwise ideologically bound to post bullshit.

You know...premiums going from $3500 to $13000 per year.....or deductibles ranging from $13000 to $30000. You know who you are!

Hi LL:
Who will post first? Conservatives posting inflated claims that turned out to be false? or Liberals posting stories about people LOSING their insurance who can't afford the options available under ACA? Anyone?

Hello? Not even a post of crickets chirping?

=========================
P.S. If you don't get the replies you wanted, how about this, who will post first:
* Prolife people admitting their arguments against ACA are the equivalent of prochoice arguments not wanting govt involved in private choices?
* Prochoice people admitting their defense of ACA isn't about free choice but regulating it
* ANYONE prochoice or prolife who can post an analogy of something that Liberals don't want govt to regulate or mandate that is the equivalent to conservatives of ACA mandates.
I tried offering the analogy to regulating abortion, mandating spiritual healing, imposing restrictions on sex, etc. I will check the other threads where I asked this and got nothing.

Patience, grasshopper. Your cancellation letter will be along in the fullness of time. Unless, of course, you're just another suckler at the public teat. In which case YOUR letter will tell you of how much your goodies have improved.

They have no souls, that's their problem.

please provide the link to any one who made those claims you have stated im calling you out
im more incline to believe you added to many zeros to you hyperbole claim

I've got it right in front of me, asswipe. In black and white, and the numbers don't lie.
A 120% increase n premium for the same coverage. As an added bonus we get maternity coverage.

please provide the link to any one who made those claims you have stated im calling you out

Don't be a knucklehead. Find them yourself. Search my posts. I have responded to some. Dickhead.

Last edited:

Dear LoneLaughter and TRF: It doesn't take that much to make the point.

Some people ALREADY can't afford insurance if it doubles/triples from the 100-200's
to 300-500's a month. They are already out of the loop.

I heard on the radio from a caller who lost her "high risk" insurance plan days before
going into bone marrow surgery which is time sensitive. She did not have time to go through the ACA website.
So she paid for this herself. And will try to get some coverage back before any other procedures.

So LL if you are going to make people pay for their own health care anyway,
why not make that an EQUAL CHOICE? Why penalize them for that?

Kevin DeLashmutt said:
But some Americans are reporting sticker shock about the new plans their insurers are offering.

Kevin DeLashmutt, 53, who is self-employed in real estate in Seattle, Washington, said that over the summer he received a letter from his insurance company saying the plan he now has is no longer available.

The cheapest plan he could buy would cost $411, about twice his current premium, while the plan most like the one he has would cost about 150 percent more - $542.59.

"You used to be able to choose what to get based on what you need and what you can afford, including a high deductible," DeLashmutt said. "Let me manage my own risk. Those people in Washington, D.C., shouldn't get to make that decision for me."

It's that simple.

Last edited:

Dear LoneLaughter and TRF: It doesn't take that much to make the point.

Some people ALREADY can't afford insurance if it doubles/triples from the 100-200's
to 300-500's a month. They are already out of the loop.

I heard on the radio from a caller who lost her "high risk" insurance plan days before
going into bone marrow surgery which is time sensitive. She did not have time to go through the ACA website.
So she paid for this herself. And will try to get some coverage back before any other procedures.

So LL if you are going to make people pay for their own health care anyway,
why not make that an EQUAL CHOICE? Why penalize them for that?

Kevin DeLashmutt said:
But some Americans are reporting sticker shock about the new plans their insurers are offering.

Kevin DeLashmutt, 53, who is self-employed in real estate in Seattle, Washington, said that over the summer he received a letter from his insurance company saying the plan he now has is no longer available.

The cheapest plan he could buy would cost $411, about twice his current premium, while the plan most like the one he has would cost about 150 percent more - $542.59.

"You used to be able to choose what to get based on what you need and what you can afford, including a high deductible," DeLashmutt said. "Let me manage my own risk. Those people in Washington, D.C., shouldn't get to make that decision for me."

It's that simple.

This thread is not for the lies themselves. It is for the retractions.

Thanks.

Patience, grasshopper. Your cancellation letter will be along in the fullness of time. Unless, of course, you're just another suckler at the public teat. In which case YOUR letter will tell you of how much your goodies have improved.

Dang. I haven't gotten my letter yet either. Instead, I got two refunds from my insurance company and some of scrips are less.

Don't be a knucklehead. Find them yourself. Search my posts. I have responded to some. Dickhead.

you made the claim so it is your responsibility to provide proof of said claim

you made the claim so it is your responsibility to provide proof of said claim

No it isn't. Not when the claim is known to all except those like you....who wish to play dumb.

LL is thoroughly confused regarding who needs to come clean.

Just sayin'.

Anyone?

Any nuts want to clear the deck? Anyone who bitched about the ACA find out that they will get a better deal on the exchange?

Come on..........you'll feel better.

I heard that they are now selling Obamacare Toilet Paper.

Great Gag gift for Xmas....................

Wipe your health care problems away.........................

Forum List

Back