Come Clean Here!!!!

Patience, grasshopper. Your cancellation letter will be along in the fullness of time. Unless, of course, you're just another suckler at the public teat. In which case YOUR letter will tell you of how much your goodies have improved.
translation = you haven't a negative story to tell us ... so make it up ... your usual rant about the public teat...

I've got it right in front of me, asswipe. In black and white, and the numbers don't lie.
A 120% increase n premium for the same coverage. As an added bonus we get maternity coverage.

and yet you didn't post a source for your false claim here ... got it... all cowboy hat and no horse ... just a lot of bull shit...

This thread is THE place to come if you are a "conservative" who has written or copied some bogus information regarding the costs, coverage, deductibles and max out of pocket amounts of insurance plans that are available on the ACA exchanges.........and have since learned that they were mistaken, misinformed or otherwise ideologically bound to post bullshit.

You know...premiums going from $3500 to $13000 per year.....or deductibles ranging from $13000 to $30000. You know who you are!

Cleanse your souls, people. You will feel great!

please provide the link to any one who made those claims you have stated im calling you out
im more incline to believe you added to many zeros to you hyperbole claim

Don't be a knucklehead. Find them yourself. Search my posts. I have responded to some. Dickhead.

isn't that always what they want you to do... waste your time looking up you responding to some whack job right winger ... the say you made it up...
look at this loser Mr.H said "A 120% increase in premium for the same coverage" ... in ever plan that I look at cost me at least half of what I was paying or even less ... Mr.H is trying try to tell us his went up 120% ... I'm still laughing ...:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Wasn't Obama Care suppose to bend the cost curve down by $2500 a year (on average)?

no it wasn't design to bend every bodies cost of 2500 dollats year ... what he said, where you on the right keep telling the wrong statement here... he said some people will get up too 2500 a year savings or more... he never said every body will get 2500 dollars a year savings ... my self I'm saving 3600 dollars a year ...

Forum List

Back