Columbine Was Never About Christian Persecution

no, you gun totting crackpot. Columbine could have been avoided if guns weren't so easy to get.

Naive on so many levels, you are. I don't own and have never fired a real gun. ;) Video games don't count.

I do know how to kill though, as I said, a million ways to kill, only one requires a gun. Columbine would have happened no matter what, but the impact would have been lesser if someone there had known how to stop them, or had a weapon of equal potential. Most people don't know as much as I do, only military folk know more, about combat. I could have taken them out without a gun, but even if they didn't have guns, they could have killed just as many. Pipe bombs are easy to make. Mustard gas is simply bleach and hydrogen peroxide, two very common household chemicals. A katana can cut you in half within a second in trained hands. Crossbows are easy to make, portable, and just as accurate as a gun in many cases. I know how to rig electrical wiring and gas systems to blow on their own fuse for any building. If all else fails ... fire kills a lot of people, and is far more painful, just switch off the main waterline first. Plastic can be made with common chemicals to. Gunpowder you can make even easier. If you want to be scared of something, be scared of people like me who don't need guns, not the ones the media tells you to be frightened of, there may be fewer who know as much about this as I do, but we can get away with it. People who use guns always get caught.

Forum List

Back