Colorado vs Colorado State

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
Deion Sanders is the coach of Colorado, and is the same showboat he was when he was in the nfl and mlb. The Colorado State coach is calling Deion out for wearing sunglasses and bling jewelry in his press conferences.

My feeling is if you’re a coach you’re a professional that must lead by example. Sanders is not doing that, I don’t care how many games he’s winning.

So I’ll be rooting for Colorado State tomorrow

Colorado hasn’t played a good team yet. A depleted TCU team that is nowhere near what they were a year ago, a Nebraska team that hasn’t won in years, and now Colorado State. Once they hit PAC-12 play, Utah, USC, Oregon, Washington all loom. Big losses in those games would make Deion look silly wearing that bling at the press conferences.

Deion Sanders is the coach of Colorado, and is the same showboat he was when he was in the nfl and mlb. The Colorado State coach is calling Deion out for wearing sunglasses and bling jewelry in his press conferences.

My feeling is if you’re a coach you’re a professional that must lead by example. Sanders is not doing that, I don’t care how many games he’s winning.

So I’ll be rooting for Colorado State tomorrow
You do not know much about Deion Sanders. When he was in college ball here at Florida State University (FSU) in Tallahassee, he was known as NEON DEION. He's a phenomenon.

He leads by example and he is a phenomenal example. What his kids do off the field is as important to Coach Sanders as what they do on the field.

Yep, he's FLASHY! He's outspoken, boisterous, and an egotist. The difference is that in addition to talking the walk, HE STRUTS THE WALK.

He really is one of the good guys.

I disagree. The dude can never lose a game, he’s bad for sports culture
Specifically, why is he "bad for sports culture"?

He's a great role model. His faith is extremely important to him.

"Sanders along with J. M. Black, published his autobiography, Power, Money & Sex: How Success Almost Ruined My Life (Word Publishing, 1998). The book was inspired after he began counseling with Bishop T. D. Jakes. He notes his agent Eugene E. Parker as another person who influenced his life."

"Sanders along with J. M. Black, published his autobiography, Power, Money & Sex: How Success Almost Ruined My Life (Word Publishing, 1998). The book was inspired after he began counseling with Bishop T. D. Jakes. He notes his agent Eugene E. Parker as another person who influenced his life."
He has a history of not taking any criticisms well. What he did to McCarver was not good. We live in an era where criticisms are at its peak. If the national sports talk/entertainment pundits started to criticize him, it would be interesting if he clams up or attacks in return.

You do not know much about Deion Sanders. When he was in college ball here at Florida State University (FSU) in Tallahassee, he was known as NEON DEION. He's a phenomenon.

He leads by example and he is a phenomenal example. What his kids do off the field is as important to Coach Sanders as what they do on the field.

Yep, he's FLASHY! He's outspoken, boisterous, and an egotist. The difference is that in addition to talking the walk, HE STRUTS THE WALK.

He really is one of the good guys.
I know a lot about Deion. He’s alway been a hot dog as a player, but now he’s a coach. A coach is an authority figure. He shouldn’t be telling the media to call him coach prime. He shouldn’t be wearing a bunch of gold chains and telling his team they should showboat when they get the chance

He’s bad for the culture because he’s a showboat who’s not engaging in any sort of sportsmanship

I know a lot about Deion. He’s alway been a hot dog as a player, but now he’s a coach. A coach is an authority figure. He shouldn’t be telling the media to call him coach prime. He shouldn’t be wearing a bunch of gold chains and telling his team they should showboat when they get the chance
Yeah, I hear you and I'd agree BUT...he walks the walk. Do you prefer the vile rappers telling folks to kill cops and f hoes?

Sanders is a win-nuh. 'Nuff said, Rocko.
3 games makes him bear bryant, or john wooden already???
Deon left helping a black economically challenged town for the white liberal money of boulder
Sez God sent him. LOL Then has little grab crotching little Wayne leading the team.
The players are super talking smack before the game, and deon's son is flashing his rolex watch to colorado state.
And you wonder why travis hunter got belted???
Otta watch the trash talking Hunter was doing to CSU before the game.
Travis hunter is now going to be playing 120 plays a game against D1 schools...ya ok
Deon is bringing the negativity on himself

deione was the 2nd best coach on the field that night.

Colorado hasn’t played a good team yet. A depleted TCU team that is nowhere near what they were a year ago, a Nebraska team that hasn’t won in years, and now Colorado State. Once they hit PAC-12 play, Utah, USC, Oregon, Washington all loom. Big losses in those games would make Deion look silly wearing that bling at the press conferences.
utah will be a factor only if they have Rising back

Forum List

Back