DHS to spend 770 million on illegals

Annually, the 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the U.S. costs taxpayers more than $143 billion.

If their income was taxed like everyone else's they could contribute to addressing this themselves.

11 to 22 million? I thought it was argued the other day we know how many illegals come here? A pretty wide number there if that was the case.

Let's figure it out. Since the Biden 'trash America ' program started over 7,000,000 illegals have entered the US. Here is a low ball guess and tell me if you think it's in the ball park. I'II put 5 million took advantage of Joe's treasonous actions. Travel to any spot in the 48 states, food stamps, health care, housing, schooling, child care, job training , transportation, rest homes for the elderly, crime and all I don't remember it is a lot more then $700 million. The real problem is democRats don't have the sense God gave a tree stump. In a large forest of tree stumps this problem must be addressed. Idiots should only run nations of idiots

Let's figure it out. Since the Biden 'trash America ' program started over 7,000,000 illegals have entered the US. Here is a low ball guess and tell me if you think it's in the ball park. I'II put 5 million took advantage of Joe's treasonous actions. Travel to any spot in the 48 states, food stamps, health care, housing, schooling, child care, job training , transportation, rest homes for the elderly, crime and all I don't remember it is a lot more then $700 million. The real problem is democRats don't have the sense God gave a tree stump. In a large forest of tree stumps this problem must be addressed. Idiots should only run nations of idiots

Illegals don't qualify for much of any of what you noted but don't let that stop you.

Illegals don't qualify for much of any of what you noted but don't let that stop you.
It does not matter. It is designed to get as many people here as to destroy what was the United States. This isn't give me your poor and the rest of the mantra. This is the transformation of this nation into something else. With a growing amount of its citizens collecting pensions and benefits to grease the wheels to the new way as this could be sustained. If it was so easy than everyone in the world would be living great comfortable lives. The insane power hungry in control need a world that does not nuke itself. At least completely. So, they push their contrails deceptively and take risks that people will not wake up to.

It does not matter.

Granted, facts and truth do not matter for many.

It is designed to get as many people here as to destroy what was the United States. This isn't give me your poor and the rest of the mantra. This is the transformation of this nation into something else. With a growing amount of its citizens collecting pensions and benefits to grease the wheels to the new way as this could be sustained.

I worked for years to obtain my pension. How is that a bad thing? What's your argument here? I should go to work at Wal Mart because they need help?

If it was so easy than everyone in the world would be living great comfortable lives. The insane power hungry in control need a world that does not nuke itself. At least completely. So, they push their contrails deceptively and take risks that people will not wake up to.

We have to leave that living great comfortable lives to the very select few.

Annually, the 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the U.S. costs taxpayers more than $143 billion.

If their income was taxed like everyone else's they could contribute to addressing this themselves.

11 to 22 million? I thought it was argued the other day we know how many illegals come here? A pretty wide number there if that was the case.

If their income could be traced and taxed they wouldn't have income, dumbass. They aren't hired legally for a reason.

If their income could be traced and taxed they wouldn't have income, dumbass. They aren't hired legally for a reason.

Odd, you call me a dumbass while not actually disputing anything I said. This is common.

Their income could be traced. We choose not to.

Granted, facts and truth do not matter for many.

I worked for years to obtain my pension. How is that a bad thing? What's your argument here? I should go to work at Wal Mart because they need help?

We have to leave that living great comfortable lives to the very select few.
This is not an argument about pensions. It is an argument about people form the sane working environments and unions who will phuk their own over for their benefits. So, we talk about grandfathering and other ways. So, people get 20 per cent less for the same time of employment and more. I agree with you. It's just that we become individuals to get paid. I purchase enough American made hardcore products and got screwed over with the quality. Never again.

Odd, you call me a dumbass while not actually disputing anything I said. This is common.

Their income could be traced. We choose not to.

lol no it can't; most use fake SS numbers, and half get paid via 1099's, or get hired by 'sub-contractors' who disappear when they get caught up with.

I called you a dumbass because you are.

This is not an argument about pensions. It is an argument about people form the sane working environments and unions who will phuk their own over for their benefits.

Sure, people should be happy to work for low pay and no benefits so the select few can live the good life.

So, we talk about grandfathering and other ways. So, people get 20 per cent less for the same time of employment and more. I agree with you. It's just that we become individuals to get paid. I purchase enough American made hardcore products and got screwed over with the quality. Never again.

No idea what "hardcore products" are.

lol no it can't; most use fake SS numbers, and half get paid via 1099's, or get hired by 'sub-contractors' who disappear when they get caught up with.

I called you a dumbass because you are.

We can end all of that. We choose not to. If you have someone working for you, you are responsible to collect their tax.

Not going to happen.

They get all kinds of bennies; he doesn't know squat. They can work cheap because the public subsidizes their other costs, so employers don't have to pay much.

We could end that. We won't. All you want to do is blame everyone other than those who are actually attracting them here. Business.

They send a lot of their earnings home. We should start by taxing that.

Forum List

Back