Colo. house passes LGBT-inclusive sex ed bill blocking schools from teaching abstinence only

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Colorado House has passed a controversial bill requiring schools that offer sex education classes to either teach gay and lesbian issues and not focus on abstinence-only programs — or to provide no instruction on sexuality at all.

Colo. House passes LGBT-inclusive sex ed bill blocking schools from teaching abstinence only
-----------------------------------

Colorado is the world of CA. Oregon, Washington state all LEFTIST LIBERAL MORON GROUNDS for idiots to create bs laws they end up hating and then assholes move east only to turn those states into the same shit state the idiots ran from.

I mean these phucken sick fks want to teach 3 yr olds how to put on a gaw dam condom . !!!!! Reallyeee, I mean reallyeee and you expect the normal not to see you assholes as mentally clipped because you all are deny it or not. YOUR SICK IN THE HEAD!!

abstinence-only programs can't be a failure. :113:

It's cums from the lords' plans. Spewed by child rapers on Sundays.
It's the righteous christian thang to do.
everythang that cums from the bible works out perfect.

Can anyone tell me where I can read up on the bible
holding an aspirin between a girls knees works?
I mean if we are in the pool will she have the same protection?

The Colorado House has passed a controversial bill requiring schools that offer sex education classes to either teach gay and lesbian issues and not focus on abstinence-only programs — or to provide no instruction on sexuality at all.

Colo. House passes LGBT-inclusive sex ed bill blocking schools from teaching abstinence only
-----------------------------------

Colorado is the world of CA. Oregon, Washington state all LEFTIST LIBERAL MORON GROUNDS for idiots to create bs laws they end up hating and then assholes move east only to turn those states into the same shit state the idiots ran from.

I mean these phucken sick fks want to teach 3 yr olds how to put on a gaw dam condom . !!!!! Reallyeee, I mean reallyeee and you expect the normal not to see you assholes as mentally clipped because you all are deny it or not. YOUR SICK IN THE HEAD!!

Did you read the bill?
https://leg.colorado.gov/sites/default/files/documents/2019A/bills/2019a_1032_ren.pdf
What schools other than owned by churches teach hands-on anal impactful sex to under 10?

I see no under age 5 schools under laws, Sex Ed.?
Did you train your spawns hands on at 3? Why?
They seem to start in 7th grade in public schools.
upload_2019-2-22_17-40-36.png

But kids have sex 14. In many red states it a family member for the love of the lords' in their lives.
They start abusing at 11.

FYI: Like in Utah under 16 years-old girls are all the rage for the leadership private sex cult camps.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back