Colorado sex ed bill would force kids to learn LGBT idealology ban talk of abstinence

And there is no LGBT ‘idealology,’ the notion is a ridiculous rightwing lie, the consequence of conservative fear, ignorance, bigotry, and hate.

Come again?

View attachment 258324
We DO have children, you know.
teens-are-transforming-themselves-from-ugly-to-be-2-11920-1436201442-1_dblbig.jpg
It's really not a good idea to post your pic here....this isn't Grindr.

Colorado Sex Ed Bill Would Force Kids to Learn LGBT Ideology, Ban Talk of Abstinence

Like we said the leftist aer teaching your kid everything WRONG is right wake the hell up ppl your kids are being turned onto every gawd dam evil they can ndream up!!

Teaching them how to fist each other, how to be gay, bi trans WTF is wrong with you idiots!!

SO LETS HELP KILL A FEW MORE BY TEACHING THEM TO HAVE SEX , WHEN THE SAFEST WAY OUT OF DISEASE AND EMOTIONAL BAGGAGE IS NOT TO HAVE SEX DUMB ASSES. TEACH YOUR KID TO WAIT THAT IS WHAT A GOOD PARENT DOES. nnot say here a fkn rubber now i'm telling u it's ok go fk all you want. omfg ur pathetic asses.

Abstinence doesn't work.

It's been forced on red states and the result is that the kids aren't taught about birth control. So they end up with more unplanned pregnancies and more STDs.

Learning about LGBT isn't wrong. It's teaching the children about everyone in our society and to tolerate everyone.

Your form of sex ed has been tried and is a miserable failure.

Colorado has the right to pass laws and teach their students proper sex education. I'm so tired of people like you forcing your views on our nation. With results that harm countless people and destroy lives.

If you don't like what is being taught in the Colorado schools, then don't go to those schools. I'm willing to bet that you don't even live in Colorado yet you believe you have the right to tell the people there how they can live their lives and run their schools.
The truth is abstinence does work. As long as the kids are also taught about Birth Control, STD's and everything else you mentioned. But simply not having sex will stop unwanted births. Only, it's unrealistic. We are a sexual species. We pleasurfck.
But Abstinence Only was a great economic opportunity for the Palins. I think Bristol made like a million dollars from that religious organization. I think they would still be paying her if not for the second out of wedlock child.

Colorado Sex Ed Bill Would Force Kids to Learn LGBT Ideology, Ban Talk of Abstinence

Like we said the leftist aer teaching your kid everything WRONG is right wake the hell up ppl your kids are being turned onto every gawd dam evil they can ndream up!!

Teaching them how to fist each other, how to be gay, bi trans WTF is wrong with you idiots!!

SO LETS HELP KILL A FEW MORE BY TEACHING THEM TO HAVE SEX , WHEN THE SAFEST WAY OUT OF DISEASE AND EMOTIONAL BAGGAGE IS NOT TO HAVE SEX DUMB ASSES. TEACH YOUR KID TO WAIT THAT IS WHAT A GOOD PARENT DOES. nnot say here a fkn rubber now i'm telling u it's ok go fk all you want. omfg ur pathetic asses.

Abstinence doesn't work.

It's been forced on red states and the result is that the kids aren't taught about birth control. So they end up with more unplanned pregnancies and more STDs.

Learning about LGBT isn't wrong. It's teaching the children about everyone in our society and to tolerate everyone.

Your form of sex ed has been tried and is a miserable failure.

Colorado has the right to pass laws and teach their students proper sex education. I'm so tired of people like you forcing your views on our nation. With results that harm countless people and destroy lives.

If you don't like what is being taught in the Colorado schools, then don't go to those schools. I'm willing to bet that you don't even live in Colorado yet you believe you have the right to tell the people there how they can live their lives and run their schools.
The truth is abstinence does work. As long as the kids are also taught about Birth Control, STD's and everything else you mentioned. But simply not having sex will stop unwanted births. Only, it's unrealistic. We are a sexual species. We pleasurfck.
But Abstinence Only was a great economic opportunity for the Palins. I think Bristol made like a million dollars from that religious organization. I think they would still be paying her if not for the second out of wedlock child.
Lol
Obviously you want to control peoples bedrooms don’t you… Whatever happened to freedom of choice?
The collective never works for the benefit of the individual… Most people learn that in grade school. It’s called common sense...
statism_ideas.png

Those who are willing to go out in public with nothing on, my only message for them is to have fun out there in a bug's natural habitat.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Then there is this thing called a sunburn.......my worst experience was when I was 13......make sure your backside is well protected.

Forum List

Back