Colorado sex ed bill would force kids to learn LGBT idealology ban talk of abstinence

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Colorado Sex Ed Bill Would Force Kids to Learn LGBT Ideology, Ban Talk of Abstinence

Like we said the leftist aer teaching your kid everything WRONG is right wake the hell up ppl your kids are being turned onto every gawd dam evil they can ndream up!!

Teaching them how to fist each other, how to be gay, bi trans WTF is wrong with you idiots!!

SO LETS HELP KILL A FEW MORE BY TEACHING THEM TO HAVE SEX , WHEN THE SAFEST WAY OUT OF DISEASE AND EMOTIONAL BAGGAGE IS NOT TO HAVE SEX DUMB ASSES. TEACH YOUR KID TO WAIT THAT IS WHAT A GOOD PARENT DOES. nnot say here a fkn rubber now i'm telling u it's ok go fk all you want. omfg ur pathetic asses.

Abstinence really worked out good. Look how much it’s helped the Palin family.

Lol
Only fools trust the collective, I guess Colorado can do whatever they want…
statism_ideas.png

Colorado Sex Ed Bill Would Force Kids to Learn LGBT Ideology, Ban Talk of Abstinence

Like we said the leftist aer teaching your kid everything WRONG is right wake the hell up ppl your kids are being turned onto every gawd dam evil they can ndream up!!

Teaching them how to fist each other, how to be gay, bi trans WTF is wrong with you idiots!!

SO LETS HELP KILL A FEW MORE BY TEACHING THEM TO HAVE SEX , WHEN THE SAFEST WAY OUT OF DISEASE AND EMOTIONAL BAGGAGE IS NOT TO HAVE SEX DUMB ASSES. TEACH YOUR KID TO WAIT THAT IS WHAT A GOOD PARENT DOES. nnot say here a fkn rubber now i'm telling u it's ok go fk all you want. omfg ur pathetic asses.
The thread premise is a lie – the measure does no such thing.

And there is no LGBT ‘idealology,’ the notion is a ridiculous rightwing lie, the consequence of conservative fear, ignorance, bigotry, and hate.

Abstinence doesn't work.

It's been forced on red states and the result is that the kids aren't taught about birth control. So they end up with more unplanned pregnancies and more STDs.

Learning about LGBT isn't wrong. It's teaching the children about everyone in our society and to tolerate everyone.

Your form of sex ed has been tried and is a miserable failure.

Colorado has the right to pass laws and teach their students proper sex education. I'm so tired of people like you forcing your views on our nation. With results that harm countless people and destroy lives.

If you don't like what is being taught in the Colorado schools, then don't go to those schools. I'm willing to bet that you don't even live in Colorado yet you believe you have the right to tell the people there how they can live their lives and run their schools.

The overt political insanity of the modern radical American Left continues its outbreaks of moral relativism targeting those minds most vulnerable to pure human evil. Of course the Left would decry abstinence because not having children takes dollars away from the abortion mass murder industry. How long, good fellow people of the US of A shall we allow this madness in plain sight to fester. Our Forefathers created our system of political checks and balances in good faith . . . a faith which depended on the sanity of those in power. Unfortunately, that centuries old sanity, benevolence and reason has now largely been poisoned to death by the ideology of radical Leftists. If we will not step up to protect our own children, our only future, then what purpose is the continuance of our civilization at all?

Why do u thin it worked so well? ANSWER: PLANNED PARENTHOOD PREACHED THE OPPOSITE IN SCHOOLS... then came the millennial idiots who want to fk anything that walks then thinks logic and diseases only happen to older fks than they are LOL.
Most twenty something are just as fkn stupid as their trendy Trump hating parents.

PARENTS AT HOME ------NO SEX UNTIL MARRIED

SCHOOL......HERE'S A CONDOM TELL UR PARENT TO FK THEMSELVES IT'S OK TO HAVE SEX A LONG AS U HAVE PROTECTION NOW WHO IN THE HELL WOULD U LISTEN TO. lol

Abstinence doesn't work.

It's been forced on red states and the result is that the kids aren't taught about birth control. So they end up with more unplanned pregnancies and more STDs.

Learning about LGBT isn't wrong. It's teaching the children about everyone in our society and to tolerate everyone.

Colorado has the right to pass laws and teach their students proper sex education. I'm so tired of people like you forcing your views on our nation. With results that harm countless people and destroy lives.

If you don't like what is being taught in the Colorado schools, then don't go to those schools. I'm willing to bet that you don't even live in Colorado yet you believe you have the right to tell the people there how they can live their lives and run their schools.
Colorado can do whatever they want I guess...
statism_ideas.png

So as it can bee seen , leftist are clipped.

Abstinence doesn't work.

When u have trash teaching/indoctrinating little girls how to dress like a high class slut, well then that explains why abst. doesn't work.

beyonce-coachella.jpg

Abstinence doesn't work.

When u have trash teaching/indoctrinating little girls how to dress like a high class slut, well then that explains why abst. doesn't work.

beyonce-coachella.jpg
Lol
An Adolescence prerogative.... Great for life choices

Forum List

Back