California school district says parents can't pull kids from new LGBT sex ed

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
California is about to implement new abortion- and homosexuality-promoting sex education lessons, and one school district has told parents they have no choice but to expose their children to them. California enacted the California Healthy Youth Act in 2015, but only now are its controversial provisions starting to take effect in classrooms. Under the auspices of health, the law says it will equip students to develop “healthy attitudes” on “gender [and] sexual orientation,” among other things.
California school district says parents can’t pull kids from new LGBT sex ed

The mental illnesses will think it's all great and grand Until................

THEY ARE SEXUALIZING KIDS DOING THIS
THEY ARE BRAINWASHING KIDS THINKING
THEY ARE INDOCTRINATING ALL THE WRONGS TO BE RIGHT
KIDS DO NOT NEED TO BE TAUGHT ABOUT SEX NO MATTER WHAT L EFTIST BULL SHIT SPIN YOU PUT ON IT YOUNG CHILDREN DO NOT NEED TO HAVE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT SEX!!

YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A GENERATION OF RAPIST YOU PATHETIC POS IDIOTS...........

If you start teaching young kids about sex it peeks their curiosity, where normally it wouldn't this is going to happen over time they will begin raping younger and younger and you liberal fkn retarded morons will deny it all until your own kid or grand kid gets it done to them or is the actual raper. Then you will be to stupid to realize why because why your authoritarian parents will tell you Jonny watched to much TV, or Jonny was handed bad genetics.. you fkrs are stupid.

Last edited:
California is about to implement new abortion- and homosexuality-promoting sex education lessons, and one school district has told parents they have no choice but to expose their children to them. California enacted the California Healthy Youth Act in 2015, but only now are its controversial provisions starting to take effect in classrooms. Under the auspices of health, the law says it will equip students to develop “healthy attitudes” on “gender [and] sexual orientation,” among other things.
California school district says parents can’t pull kids from new LGBT sex ed

The mental illnesses will think it's all great and grand Until................

THEY ARE SEXUALIZING KIDS DOING THIS
THEY ARE BRAINWASHING KIDS THINKING
THEY ARE INDOCTRINATING ALL THE WRONGS TO BE RIGHT
KIDS DO NOT NEED TO BE TAUGHT ABOUT SEX NO MATTER WHAT L EFTIST BULL SHIT SPIN YOU PUT ON IT YOUNG CHILDREN DO NOT NEED TO HAVE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT SEX!!

YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A GENERATION OF RAPIST YOU PATHETIC POS IDIOTS...........

If you start teaching young kids about sex it peeks their curiosity, where normally it wouldn't this is going to happen over time they will begin raping younger and younger and you liberal fkn retarded morons will deny it all until your own kid or grand kid gets it done to them or is the actual raper. Then you will be to stupid to realize why because why your authoritarian parents will tell you Jonny watched to much TV, or Jonny was handed bad genetics.. you fkrs are stupid.
California schools are ranked 49th in the Union because metrics don't include testing for perverted sex and manmade weather control knowledge. Yet.

It is up to parents to help kids reject this nonsense.
God how I wish I had kids in the CA school system. I would simply relish the opportunity to sue the shit out of the school system for attempting to indoctrinate my child into a cult promoting deviant sexual BEHAVIORS (not a race of people, so "bigotry" doesn't apply) at his school.

I'd love to retire on that lawsuit. Would it go to the USSC? Yep. Would I win? Yep.

Forum List

Back