"Collusion" Hoax Now "Obstruction" Hoax

So, from what Greta reports the Russians sent the FBI a fake document that said Loretta Lynch was going to kill the Hillary Clinton investigation. So why can't we find out why Loretta met Bill on the tarmac in Phoenix?
Wait a minute

Didn't Trump meet with Comey in a private session?
How is that different?
Did I say Comey? No I said Bill Clinton met with Loretta Lynch on de tarmac! Why can't we know what that meeting was about? Yeah! And two days later Comey decided not to prosecute her! How fucking convenient huh?

So, from what Greta reports the Russians sent the FBI a fake document that said Loretta Lynch was going to kill the Hillary Clinton investigation. So why can't we find out why Loretta met Bill on the tarmac in Phoenix?
Wait a minute

How is that different?
Did I say Comey? No I said Bill Clinton met with Loretta Lynch on de tarmac! Why can't we know what that meeting was about? Yeah! And two days later Comey decided not to prosecute her! How fucking convenient huh?
I'm asking a simple question

The Conservative media were outraged about Bill Clinton meeting with Loretta Lynch who was investigating Hillary
How is that different than Trump meeting privately with Comey who was investigating him?

Let's see....so far we have Manafort, Flynn, Sessions
Team Trump seems to have an attraction to Russians

Now, if we only had a legitimate explanation for the meetings, this whole thing would fizzle out
Sessions? Who did he talk too? And can you guarantee that no democrats has ever talked to a Russian?

Nothing wrong with talking to Russians in your official capacity. Obama, Hillary, Biden, Schummer have all had meetings with the Russians

The question is.......Why are Trump aides meeting Russian agents before they are even in office?
If they have a legitimate explanation, why haven't we heard it?

Carter Paige allegedly met with a Russian agent in 2013. Big whoopdie doo.
Then he has nothing to worry about ...does he?

Why can't we find out what Manafort, Flynn and Sessions met with the Russians about in July 2016?

The thing that is most disturbing about this whole Trump/Russia thing is that:

1.) His supporters just blindly believe that nothing happened, and

2.) They apparently are not concerned about the possibility that meeting may have occurred, whether or not anything inappropriate might have happened.

This is the reason why an investigation needs to occur...to find out what, if anything, happened. It is due diligence.

An investigation is in progress!

Wait a minute

How is that different?

The Conservative media were outraged about Bill Clinton meeting with Loretta Lynch who was investigating Hillary
How is that different than Trump meeting privately with Comey who was investigating him?
Was Comey investigating Trump? He said he was investigating Russian interference in our election? Oh! And we need to investigate the " unmasking" that Lynch did on her way out the door! Yes!

Sessions? Who did he talk too? And can you guarantee that no democrats has ever talked to a Russian?

Nothing wrong with talking to Russians in your official capacity. Obama, Hillary, Biden, Schummer have all had meetings with the Russians

The question is.......Why are Trump aides meeting Russian agents before they are even in office?

Why can't we find out what Manafort, Flynn and Sessions met with the Russians about in July 2016?

2.) They apparently are not concerned about the possibility that meeting may have occurred, whether or not anything inappropriate might have happened.

This is the reason why an investigation needs to occur...to find out what, if anything, happened. It is due diligence.

That is true. And it is appropriate to do so.

If Trump was an honorable individual who respected America, he would completely agree with it and welcome it.

This is kind of like the prog's weather "armageddons"...first was we're freezing to death, and now we're going up in smoke. When the tards realized there was nothing between the Trump camp and the Ivans, they were heartsick. But wait....Schumer and Pelosi and their drive-by media propaganda arm, had a fallback position, based on.......nothing. 90% negative news coverage, the President being called everything but a democrat, and he doesn't have the right to ask some big shots to tell the public what they know to be a farce? Yeah....he do. Trump just keeps on WINNING! :funnyface:

giphy.gif

--LOL

If Trump was an honorable individual who respected America, he would completely agree with it and welcome it.

Democrats have zero respect for America!

Good comeback. That must have taken a lot of thought.

Good comeback. That must have taken a lot of thought.
The truth is easy to come by.

Wait a minute

How is that different?

Was Comey investigating Trump? He said he was investigating Russian interference in our election? Oh! And we need to investigate the " unmasking" that Lynch did on her way out the door! Yes!

Trump seemed to think so

So you keep avoiding the question
How is Bill Clinton meeting with Loretta Lynch on a tarmac different that Trump meeting with Comey in his private office?

Since you are avoiding answering, I will answer for you

Bill Clinton had not held office for 15 years and had no authority over Lynch
Donald Trump was the President and had the authority to fire Comey (which he did)

Now, Why were conservatives so outraged over Clinton meeting Lynch while they ignore the Trump/Comey meeting?

Wait a minute

How is that different?

Trump seemed to think so

How is Bill Clinton meeting with Loretta Lynch on a tarmac different that Trump meeting with Comey in his private office?

Donald Trump was the President and had the authority to fire Comey (which he did)

Now, Why were conservatives so outraged over Clinton meeting Lynch while they ignore the Trump/Comey meeting?
You are the person doing the ignoring.

Wait a minute

How is that different?

Trump seemed to think so

No, ewe are

Trump seemed to think so

No, ewe are
NEWP!

Wait a minute

How is that different?

Trump was Comey's boss, moron. He is supposed to meet with the FBI director.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Wait a minute

How is that different?

Not on a case involving himself. Even Sessions knew enough to recuse himself

Clinton was nobody at the time and had no influence over Lynch. Trump had the authority to fire Comey if he didn't comply (which he did)

Wait a minute

How is that different?

Clinton was nobody at the time and had no influence over Lynch. Trump had the authority to fire Comey if he didn't comply (which he did)
Clinton was and is an ex President, his wife was running for President. Yep! Look no further than the DNC for collusion and cover ups! Lynch let it be known that day that precious Hillary would not be prosecuted! Old Comey sold his soul to the devil.

Wait a minute

How is that different?

Clinton was and is an ex President, his wife was running for President. Yep! Look no further than the DNC for collusion and cover ups! Lynch let it be known that day that precious Hillary would not be prosecuted! Old Comey sold his soul to the devil.

Neither had any power or influence over Lynch and Lynch subsequently recused herself

Trump was Comeys boss and was asking him to terminate an investigation of himself. Trump had authority to fire Comey....which he did

And, look at the fucking wasted taxpayer dollars!
Did you cry about the millions wasted investing Benghazi?
Of course you didn't you're a hypocrite of the highest order..
Interesting you don't want to know if your president is a crook? Why is that?
Why did six Trump affiliates make trips to Russia before the election?
Do you know where Russia launders their illegal money?
Cyprus.
Guess who's affiliated with this bank in Cyprus?
Tramp's Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross.
no there's no Russian connection with Tramp.
Ha ha ha ha
Gullible fool!

Cover up? There was no fucking collusion, therefore no fucking cover up! Gawd damn democrats are idiots!

What was there?

Answer a simple question and we can drop this whole thing as baseless

Why were Trump's representatives meeting with the Russians?
Who met with which Russians?
Let's see....so far we have Manafort, Flynn, Sessions
Team Trump seems to have an attraction to Russians

Now, if we only had a legitimate explanation for the meetings, this whole thing would fizzle out
Don't forget Carter Paige. Roger Stone and Jarod Kushner.
All accumulated frequent flier miles to Russia before the election.

Forum List

Back