"Collusion" Hoax Now "Obstruction" Hoax

And, look at the fucking wasted taxpayer dollars!
Did you cry about the millions wasted investing Benghazi?
Of course you didn't you're a hypocrite of the highest order..
Interesting you don't want to know if your president is a crook? Why is that?
Why did six Trump affiliates make trips to Russia before the election?
Do you know where Russia launders their illegal money?
Cyprus.
Guess who's affiliated with this bank in Cyprus?
Tramp's Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross.
no there's no Russian connection with Tramp.
Ha ha ha ha
Gullible fool!
Where is your evidence? Show me the evidence.

So, from what Greta reports the Russians sent the FBI a fake document that said Loretta Lynch was going to kill the Hillary Clinton investigation. So why can't we find out why Loretta met Bill on the tarmac in Phoenix?
Wait a minute

Didn't Trump meet with Comey in a private session?
How is that different?
Did I say Comey? No I said Bill Clinton met with Loretta Lynch on de tarmac! Why can't we know what that meeting was about? Yeah! And two days later Comey decided not to prosecute her! How fucking convenient huh?
I'm asking a simple question

The Conservative media were outraged about Bill Clinton meeting with Loretta Lynch who was investigating Hillary
How is that different than Trump meeting privately with Comey who was investigating him?
Trump was Comey's boss, moron. He is supposed to meet with the FBI director.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Not on a case involving himself. Even Sessions knew enough to recuse himself

Clinton was nobody at the time and had no influence over Lynch. Trump had the authority to fire Comey if he didn't comply (which he did)

There was no need for Sessions to recuse himself. There is no case against him.

How could Trump have any meeting with Comey without you numskulls accusing him of meeting about "his case," of which there is none.

The qu33rs in the MSM are now working the angle of upcoming elections as a referendum on The Donald. That is why they had that obnoxious, democrat, MSM douchebag get in the face of the Republican Greg Gianforte running for office in Montana.

Forum List

Back