College Should Be Free! (For Americans)

I found a picture of a typical example of "homo aryanus"

Good photo of home schooled children in the south that had parents that were brother and sister!

Did you know that home schooled children out-perform government schooled children in every metric?

Did you know that, MoronMatthew?
Many Left Coasters are raised to praise the State's dominance of all things because, in their minds, elite authoritarians know what is best for all of us.

Obviously this is not only untrue, but goes against American ideals of individual freedom.

Homeschooling outcomes: How do they compare?
Overall, the structured homeschooling group performed much better than the public school group. And the margin was pretty dramatic.

In 5 of 7 test areas, (word identification, phonic decoding, science, social science, humanities) structured homeschoolers were at least one grade level ahead of public schoolers.

They were almost half a year ahead in math, and slightly, but not significantly, advanced in reading comprehension.

Good photo of home schooled children in the south that had parents that were brother and sister!

Did you know that home schooled children out-perform government schooled children in every metric?

Did you know that, MoronMatthew?
Many Left Coasters are raised to praise the State's dominance of all things because, in their minds, elite authoritarians know what is best for all of us.

Obviously this is not only untrue, but goes against American ideals of individual freedom.

Homeschooling outcomes: How do they compare?
Overall, the structured homeschooling group performed much better than the public school group. And the margin was pretty dramatic.

In 5 of 7 test areas, (word identification, phonic decoding, science, social science, humanities) structured homeschoolers were at least one grade level ahead of public schoolers.

They were almost half a year ahead in math, and slightly, but not significantly, advanced in reading comprehension.

In the spirit of full disclosure, I homeschool my children.

"Standardized test results for 16,000 home educated children, grades K-12, were analyzed in 1994 by researcher Dr. Brian Ray. He found the nationwide grand mean in reading for homeschoolers was at the 79th percentile; for language and math, the 73rd percentile. This ranking means home-educated students performed better than approximately 77% of the sample population on whom the test was normed. Nearly 80% of homeschooled children achieved individual scores above the national average and 54.7% of the 16,000 homeschoolers achieved individual scores in the top quarter of the population, more than double the number of conventional school students who score in the top quarter. 1

A Harvard University (MA) admissions officer said most of their home-educated students "have done very well. They usually are very motivated in what they do." Results of the SAT and SAT II, an essay, an interview, and a letter of recommendation are the main requirements for home-educated applicants. "[Transcripts are] irrelevant because a transcript is basically a comparison to other students in the school."
HSLDA | Homeschooled Students Excel in College

There are other countrues where college is free. France for one. I suppose they think that having highly educated people is good for their society in general. I might have even stayed in school if I thought there was a snowball's chance in hell of my ever being able to afford college.

If you think college is free, you're too stupid to have been there in the first place.

Free college would be good for America and would increase the size of our economy like nothing else. The thing is the loserterians hate it because educated people = people that understand that society needs some government and a loser to loserterians.

If those you think should get something that can't be free are such a good investment, why aren't their parents investing in them? Why are the rest of us expected to do for those kids what their own damn parents won't do for them?

Ok. You dug up a picture of a couple of pretty screwed looking White people. (That are far far from "typical") Now do the same thing with a negro. Also, the ugliest woman I ever saw was a mulatto. She kind of reminded me of that albino gorilla "Snowflake."

In zoology, every kind of creature is given its own unique zoological classification. No matter how slight the difference is to another similar type of creature. There is no logical reason that the human creatures should be treated any differently than every other creature on the planet. That is why Whites are Homo aryanus. Orientals are Homo mongolis. Negroes are Homo negrosis. Those are their zoological classifications. Deal with it.

No, they're not.

Does that neon light flashing IDIOT over your head keep you awake at night?

Yes they are. How do I know? Because I created them. So they are now a thing. What I said about creatures in the wild are undeniably true. But I was aware of no zoological classifications being given to different types - races - species or even subspecies of human. And as I said, there is no logical reason why different kinds of human should be treated any differently than any other type of creature on the planet. So my zoological calssifications for different kinds of human stand. Like it or not. You might also find these pictures interesting.
View attachment 76382 View attachment 76383 View attachment 76384

"Yes they are. How do I know? Because I created them."

Sooooo...... You're sort of an idiot-savant....without the savant?

But...yes...I did find the work you produced somewhat interesting.
Do you do sand castles, too?

"So my zoological calssifications (sic) for different kinds of human stand."

Tell the truth....it's been downhill since you started hangin' out with Jack.........Daniels.

The point is, do you disagree with anything I've said.

The point is under your hat.

Is that why you can't refute anything I've said? If so, you must be able to use a pencil sharpener on your head.

Free college would be good for America and would increase the size of our economy like nothing else. The thing is the loserterians hate it because educated people = people that understand that society needs some government and a loser to loserterians.

If those you think should get something that can't be free are such a good investment, why aren't their parents investing in them? Why are the rest of us expected to do for those kids what their own damn parents won't do for them?

I will answer that question. It's because most people are POOR! Many live from paycheck to paycheck. Also, there are websites out there that say that there are around 100 million unemployed Americans. But as far as I can figure, there are around 27 million unemployed working age Americans. And there is also almost an equal number who are underemployed.

Unions used to help American workers get a livable wage. But sending so many of our jobs overseas has been like union-busting on steroids. As is, in some states, giving drivers licences to illegal aliens. I have also heard of many working Americans who have to get food stamps to make ends meet. One of whom that I heard about was even a commercial pilot! I wonder how many colleges out there would accept food stamps.

There are other countrues where college is free. France for one. I suppose they think that having highly educated people is good for their society in general. I might have even stayed in school if I thought there was a snowball's chance in hell of my ever being able to afford college.

If you think college is free, you're too stupid to have been there in the first place.

The whole point of my thread is that college here ISN'T free. Like it is in some other countries. And when I say "free," just in case the concept is beyond you, I mean as in what the students pay. Which is the same thing I had to pay for highschool. Nothing.

To make it fair, lots of people have already been to college, so lets drop tolls and make all roads free and lets toss ramp fees for boat ramp too,
Makes as much sense as making college free.

To make it fair, lots of people have already been to college, so lets drop tolls and make all roads free and lets toss ramp fees for boat ramp too,
Makes as much sense as making college free.
An argument can be made that an educated populace makes a strong country. Can't say that about boat ramps.
Were only as strong as our weakest link. Lets get rid of the weak links.

The whole point of my thread is that college here ISN'T free. Like it is in some other countries. And when I say "free," just in case the concept is beyond you, I mean as in what the students pay. Which is the same thing I had to pay for highschool. Nothing.

I understand what people mean when they say free college. It shows they don't know the definition of free and think because the freeloader wanting to benefit from it doesn't pay, it's OK if someone else is forced to do it for him/her.

Pay for it yourself, EARN scholarships to fund it, get your parents to pay for it, or don't go.

I understand what people mean when they say free college. It shows they don't know the definition of free and think because the freeloader wanting to benefit from it doesn't pay, it's OK if someone else is forced to do it for him/her.

Pay for it yourself, EARN scholarships to fund it, get your parents to pay for it, or don't go.
If Taxes pay for college make sure it's for something you can actually get a job in and not a wasted degree like Women's studies, or Music Appreciation.

Forum List

Back