Zone1 Even in Serbian Music Spots there are super handsome super fit and jacked negroes as supermen

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
by the orders of the peaky fookin blinders
She (Sabrina) is from Novi Becej, basically a neighbour of me (where i was born im now in austria since 1990 but you get it) she knows many people i know and my family, my mum knows her mum. She is a little star already because she appeared in serbian TV shows like Dobro Jutro Serbia. Good morning Serbia. On other TV shows, and she goes to concerts. She is not a big star, but she tries to be. Now she made a reall Music spot.

This spot is called "superwoman" and i see one super handsome jacked negroe, and she touches him. I guess she enjoys to touch such a super handsome and ripped bbc guy.

But i noticed that in commercials, and tv spots blacks are very overrepresented, even now in serbia, where i think they are like almost non-existant.

She lives in Serbia, in Novi Becej.

Last edited:
This is just getting stupid. Why are people crying about blacks being on TV commercials?

This is just getting stupid. Why are people crying about blacks being on TV commercials?
Im not condemning it or crying, i just noticed it, its interesting as if blacks are somehow better looking or superior or more jacked, bigger, etc. For a succesful commercial you need a black person. But I dont really hate it. Its just interesting.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Im not condemning it or crying, i just noticed it, its interesting as if blacks are somehow better looking or superior or more jacked, bigger, etc. For a succesful commercial you need a black person. But I dont really hate it. Its just interesting.
Fair enough.

Just the PC world and frightened millionaires doubly concerned to be seen as fair etc

PC Mania and the worry of being called out on Kiddy Social Media

BTW , Why are so many Serbs midgets and dwarfs ?Is it caused by bad eating habits ?

I believe you're asking the wrong person.

Not again . It was bad enough when Goddy boy was begging for attention .

As a transitioning Herb , our friendly Nazi Officer Morticia is in charge of the cooking and knows exactly how many Herb dwarfs there are to a Roma Casserole .

Forum List

Back