College Should Be Free! (For Americans)

In the end, despite your whining and crying about what others should provide to you, the result is that I have what I've earned and the only way you'll ever have is for those of us earned it to give it to you. How does it feel knowing you're a leech and will never be anything but a leech?

You are the leech. You couldn't even survive if it wasn't for people like me who did the labor for you. Did you build your house yourself? Did you do the plumbing and electrical work yourself? Did you crush the stones that made the roads you drive on? Did you kill the cow that the hambuger you eat is made from? Did you make the parts that your car is made of? Did you plant the fields that grew the plants you eat? Etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

Also, did you read the title of this thread? I said that college should be free. To the students that is. I didn't write it so I could go to college for free. So it isn't about me or me supposedly "freeloading." But unlike you, I think that other people matter. That is, the White ones.

Actually, I did build my house myself including doing the plumbing, electrical, HVAC, framing, drywall, insulation, most of the flooring, installed the cabinets, installed the tile, granite, and hardwoods, painted, did the trim work. In fact, I did about 90% of the work myself.

College shouldn't be free because it can't be.

I think other people matter. However, I think other people should do for themselves what they should be doing for themselves and that include paying for their own college education. It doesn't matter if you don't benefit from it directly or not. If you support freeloaders, you are one.

First, college "is be" free in some other developed countries. So don't tell me that it can't be here. And if you think this thread is bad, check out the new one I wrote called "PAY students to go to college." I can't wait to hear what you think about that. Next, I take it you're a contractor. Nice work, if you can find it. Or is it that you are just somebody with more money than most people with a lot of free time on your hands. But don't answer that. I don't really care. Next, why would you call anybody who went to college for free a "freeloader." From what I hear, college isn't easy. And would the work that they would be doing in their field once they graduated be "freeloading" too? Or is it something that would "indirectly" benifit society on a whole.

College can't be free anywhere.

I called people like you that support forcing taxpayers doing for a kid what the kid's own parents do freeloaders. I call the parents who think those paying the taxes that would fund this because they're too sorry to do it themselves freeloaders.

Oh, the it will benefit society as a whole argument. That one lost a long time ago. Can you guarantee everyone provided college is going to finish? If they don't finish and provide the benefit to society you claim they will, should they be required to pay back the money wasted on them?

Oh, I see. Then by your logic, we should just go back to the middle ages. Where if you couldn't afford ANY schooling, you didn't get it. So according to you, we should stop funding any education. And save the taxpayers a few bucks. (I say sarcastically) Good Plan!!!

Oh, I see. You support some freeloader being handed money to go to college yet not having any accountability for that money. Give it to him/her but it doesn't matter whether or not the result you say then investment if for ever happen. In other words, you don't care if the benefit you say will happen actually occur just that some freeloader is handed another person's money.

You are the leech. You couldn't even survive if it wasn't for people like me who did the labor for you. Did you build your house yourself? Did you do the plumbing and electrical work yourself? Did you crush the stones that made the roads you drive on? Did you kill the cow that the hambuger you eat is made from? Did you make the parts that your car is made of? Did you plant the fields that grew the plants you eat? Etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

Also, did you read the title of this thread? I said that college should be free. To the students that is. I didn't write it so I could go to college for free. So it isn't about me or me supposedly "freeloading." But unlike you, I think that other people matter. That is, the White ones.

Actually, I did build my house myself including doing the plumbing, electrical, HVAC, framing, drywall, insulation, most of the flooring, installed the cabinets, installed the tile, granite, and hardwoods, painted, did the trim work. In fact, I did about 90% of the work myself.

I think other people matter. However, I think other people should do for themselves what they should be doing for themselves and that include paying for their own college education. It doesn't matter if you don't benefit from it directly or not. If you support freeloaders, you are one.

First, college "is be" free in some other developed countries. So don't tell me that it can't be here. And if you think this thread is bad, check out the new one I wrote called "PAY students to go to college." I can't wait to hear what you think about that. Next, I take it you're a contractor. Nice work, if you can find it. Or is it that you are just somebody with more money than most people with a lot of free time on your hands. But don't answer that. I don't really care. Next, why would you call anybody who went to college for free a "freeloader." From what I hear, college isn't easy. And would the work that they would be doing in their field once they graduated be "freeloading" too? Or is it something that would "indirectly" benifit society on a whole.

I called people like you that support forcing taxpayers doing for a kid what the kid's own parents do freeloaders. I call the parents who think those paying the taxes that would fund this because they're too sorry to do it themselves freeloaders.

Oh, the it will benefit society as a whole argument. That one lost a long time ago. Can you guarantee everyone provided college is going to finish? If they don't finish and provide the benefit to society you claim they will, should they be required to pay back the money wasted on them?

Oh, I see. Then by your logic, we should just go back to the middle ages. Where if you couldn't afford ANY schooling, you didn't get it. So according to you, we should stop funding any education. And save the taxpayers a few bucks. (I say sarcastically) Good Plan!!!

Oh, I see. You support some freeloader being handed money to go to college yet not having any accountability for that money. Give it to him/her but it doesn't matter whether or not the result you say then investment if for ever happen. In other words, you don't care if the benefit you say will happen actually occur just that some freeloader is handed another person's money.

From what I hear, there IS accountability in college. It's called your grades. If you aren't performing up to snuff in college, you will be held accountable by being kicked out. On the other hand, when people actually pay money to colleges or universities for an education, do you think there might be a little incentive on their part to look the other way if the student's grades aren't doing well? You know. So they can keep getting money from the students?

From what I hear, there IS accountability in college. It's called your grades. If you aren't performing up to snuff in college, you will be held accountable by being kicked out. On the other hand, when people actually pay money to colleges or universities for an education, do you think there might be a little incentive on their part to look the other way if the student's grades aren't doing well? You know. So they can keep getting money from the students?

And when those for whom you would have taxpayers provide funding for college don't live up to that accountability and provide the benefit for the "investment" you would have us forced to give them, do they have to pay back the money?

If someone you would have handed the money of others to them has no accountability if they don't succeed and graduate, why would they care whether or not they finish? No cost to them. You'll simply support them being handed something else because they don't have the ability to do it for themselves.

The problem workers are having are due, as you know, to the destruction waged by the labor unions.

Please list the industries (government is NOT an industry) which have grown because of unions.
Disagreed and unions are workers seeking safe working conditions, fair wages and benefits. As such, industry growth is a tangent concern.

Please list the industries that put employees ahead of profits. Many claim their employees are "family" but none really put blood before water.

I'm still waiting for the list of INDUSTRIES which have grown and prospered due to unions.

As you know, the vast amount of companies realizes that being fair with their employee's results in good labor relations which result in a stronger bottom line. That also explains the collapse of unions.

I just had to say that you must be high! Unions gave people better wages and shorter work days. They also gave people safer working conditions and a five day work week. Another thing they did, for the most part, was put an end to child labor. Also, when Ross Perot was running against Bill Clinton, he basically said that if Clinton had his way, Americans were going to hear a huge sucking sound as jobs left America. Which is EXACTLY what happened. That is like union busting on steroids. There aren't many, if any, businesses with union labor that can grow under those circumstances.

Remind me please, what century did that happen?

Would you care, so to speek, put your money where your mouth is? I ran across a thread around here called, "What Is A "species." If you want to refute that different "races" of human are in fact different "species" of human, look up that thread and post a reply in it. If you dare. After doing so, tell me you did so. I will take up the debate.

Race refers to things other than color. For instance, a black from Africa, America, and Jamaica may all be the identical color but are different races. They have different cultures. That also explains why in Section 8 of the 1968 Fair Housing Act, the original four protected, named classes were race, color, creed, or national origin. In 1972 sex was added as a protected class and in 1988 familial status and handicap were added.

I found a picture of a typical example of "homo aryanus"

Good photo of home schooled children in the south that had parents that were brother and sister!

Did you know that home schooled children out-perform government schooled children in every metric?

Did you know that, MoronMatthew?

Now, now, you know you shouldn't confuse Progressives with things such as the TRUTH AND FACTS. Confronted with such things, Progressives get dizzy, they stagger around with a confused look on their face and could simply fall down and assume a fetal position. That could result in injury which would even further tax the failed Obamacare system. In the future, kindly keep that in mind to prevent injury to our Progressive good friends.

To make it fair, lots of people have already been to college, so lets drop tolls and make all roads free and lets toss ramp fees for boat ramp too,
Makes as much sense as making college free.

Lots of people have been to college. That isn't the point. The point is that to help improve our society in general, college should be free. Just as it is in some of the other developed countries. It's disgusting that our country would make it that people have to go deep into debt to get a college education. Especially when a college education is no guarantee of finding a job. Unless you decide to become something that there is an actual demand for. Like a doctor. Also, toll roads do suck. They should be free too. Like most other roads are.

happy-jump-happy-animation-animated-smiley-emoticon-000360-large.gif

I couldn't get very far into your bullshit before I had to stop reading. I hope you just like to be argumentative. Because nobody can be that stupid. I never said anywhere that highschool was free. It's just that as a student, "I" wasn't charged anything for it. What it cost society in general is besides the point. Besides, our whole monitary system is just a sham. A pyramid scheme at best. Also, those in the private sector with the ability to do so can basically print money.

You want to bitch and moan about what it would cost to provide students with a free college education. But you have no idea how stupid you are. Congress is bitching and moaning about coming up with 2 billion dollars to find the fight against the Zika virus. But each year we LOSE anywhere from 300 billion to over 700 billion dollars with our trade deficit with China alone. Each year we send about 65 billion more to Mexico than we receive. Each year we HAVE to pay 420 billion dollars just on the interest of our national debt. Etc. etc. etc. etc.etc! Nobody gives half of a cold turd about any of that. It's time you woke up and smelled the coffee.

Curious, how do I go about printing my own money?

How do we "LOSE" from a trade deficit?

Why do so many people come to the United States to go to college if they can get it "free" at home?

I just had to say that you must be high! Unions gave people better wages and shorter work days. They also gave people safer working conditions and a five day work week. Another thing they did, for the most part, was put an end to child labor. Also, when Ross Perot was running against Bill Clinton, he basically said that if Clinton had his way, Americans were going to hear a huge sucking sound as jobs left America. Which is EXACTLY what happened. That is like union busting on steroids. There aren't many, if any, businesses with union labor that can grow under those circumstances.

Remind me please, what century did that happen?

The same century that they started to be reversed.

Would you care, so to speek, put your money where your mouth is? I ran across a thread around here called, "What Is A "species." If you want to refute that different "races" of human are in fact different "species" of human, look up that thread and post a reply in it. If you dare. After doing so, tell me you did so. I will take up the debate.

Race refers to things other than color. For instance, a black from Africa, America, and Jamaica may all be the identical color but are different races. They have different cultures. That also explains why in Section 8 of the 1968 Fair Housing Act, the original four protected, named classes were race, color, creed, or national origin. In 1972 sex was added as a protected class and in 1988 familial status and handicap were added.

Don't tell me your brainwashed bullshit. Read "What is a "species."

I didn't flunk out. I left. So the money society spent to brainwash me there was wasted.

Six of one, half a dozen of another. You made a bad decision. No one's responsibility but your own.

It was the best decision I ever made. Except for in one instance. For example, I have heard (probably wrongly) that if you were a member of the Nazi party in Nazi Germany, things came more easily for you. And if you were a member of the communist party in Russia, things came a little easier for you. A highschool diploma is the same sort of deal. It is meaningless. But it tells employers that you are willing to eat shit and like it. It's too bad so many employers like asskissers so much.

Why do so many people come to the United States to go to college if they can get it "free" at home?

Maybe adventure. Or maybe it's because they liked TV shows like Star Trek or Daniel Boon. Or maybe in countries where college is free, they still have rich people. And sending their children to the U.S. for college is a flashy way to show off their wealth.

The problem workers are having are due, as you know, to the destruction waged by the labor unions.

Please list the industries (government is NOT an industry) which have grown because of unions.
Disagreed and unions are workers seeking safe working conditions, fair wages and benefits. As such, industry growth is a tangent concern.

Please list the industries that put employees ahead of profits. Many claim their employees are "family" but none really put blood before water.

I'm still waiting for the list of INDUSTRIES which have grown and prospered due to unions.

As you know, the vast amount of companies realizes that being fair with their employee's results in good labor relations which result in a stronger bottom line. That also explains the collapse of unions.
Asked and answered: None.

I'm still waiting for the list the industries that put employees ahead of profits.

I found a picture of a typical example of "homo aryanus"

Good photo of home schooled children in the south that had parents that were brother and sister!

Did you know that home schooled children out-perform government schooled children in every metric?

Did you know that, MoronMatthew?

Now, now, you know you shouldn't confuse Progressives with things such as the TRUTH AND FACTS. Confronted with such things, Progressives get dizzy, they stagger around with a confused look on their face and could simply fall down and assume a fetal position. That could result in injury which would even further tax the failed Obamacare system. In the future, kindly keep that in mind to prevent injury to our Progressive good friends.

I live in constant fear that the fog of confusion be so great in Liberals/Progressives that they might wander off of tall buildings.

I always carry a parasol for that eventuality.

Asked and answered: None.

I'm still waiting for the list the industries that put employees ahead of profits.

Good to see that you fully agree Unions have been nothing but detrimental to the industries, employees, and Americans.

Obviously, you have never owned a small business or known someone who does. Millions of small business owners frequently go without pay to be sure their employees are paid. That most assuredly proves the business puts employees before profits.

You really are pitiful. You can find a few bad apples and instantly you paint the entire US economy because it fills your failed agenda.

Forum List

Back