College offers blacks only classes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes i work for the man. I am the man. Actually what I do cant be considered work. Yes I will take advantage of SS or any pensions I may get but mostly i will live off my real estate and my business profits.
I understand you can feed yourself and sometimes buy a beer and smokes by collecting cans and going through rich white people's trash, and feasting on the occasional road kill you find.

Yeah, you da man alright!
I'm glad you agree I am the man. I dont drink or smoke and I avoid white neighborhoods so I dont catch lice.

A community college in Illinois is trying to defend itself after it decided to offer special classes only available to black people.

“College: Changes, Challenges, Choice” is a one-credit introductory course at Moraine Valley Community College in Palos Hills, and is intended to help new students “assess your purpose for college, assess your study strategies, set college and career goals, examine your values and decision-making skills, and develop an appreciation for diversity.”

But while the class may want students to appreciate diversity, the school doesn’t practice what it preaches. Two sections of the class are specifically set aside exclusively for black students, who make up about 10 percent of Moraine Valley’s 34,000 students. The special classes were first reported on by The Chicago Tribune after it was notified by the parents of several students.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/08/public-college-offers-blacks-only-classes-claims-its-totally-okay/#ixzz4GpwnqWk7

let's see how our resident social justice heroes handle this
Don't think that is legal, moral or legally. Emotionally, you can excuse Jim Crow, segregation or Aratiethed. Liberals love to get Emotive and use logic then hammer and get self righteous. Um, let's see how the left hides it's racial hypocrisy under hair splitting mind numbing goobly gook.

No. i will just continue to point out your inferiority complex that caused whites to keep others from having success so you could own everything without competition. You guys are the ones whining about putting everything back on a level playing field.

the playing field will never be level

images
I agree. You guys cant ever hope to catch up. Recessive genes and all.

then why are you always whining?

This start of this thread was a whine fest from the beginning on your part, scooter.

If you and "The Non Human Being" are really as superior and succesful as you profess to be, a blacks only class at some community college in Bumfuck Illinois, would be a non issue with both of you.....and you still never commented on the "Hispanic Only" classes at the same college.

Why?

then you support segregation?

No. i will just continue to point out your inferiority complex that caused whites to keep others from having success so you could own everything without competition. You guys are the ones whining about putting everything back on a level playing field.

images

This start of this thread was a whine fest from the beginning on your part, scooter.

If you and "The Non Human Being" are really as superior and succesful as you profess to be, a blacks only class at some community college in Bumfuck Illinois, would be a non issue with both of you.....and you still never commented on the "Hispanic Only" classes at the same college.

Why?
They protest these things way too much. They know Blacks out perform them even when Blacks are under trying conditions. They are in a absolute panic if Blacks get anything in the way of extra knowledge. The historical record shows whites have an inferiority complex. Why else would you try to hold back the very people you claim are inferior?

if blacks are outperforming then why are they under trying conditions?

images

Why?

Segregation had it's merits and its opportunties, the main issue with it is was that it was never "seperate AND equal....but that is not the topic being discussed, and was a very weak attempt at deflecting.....even for a dimwitted rube like you.

Now for the third time, what do you have to say about the "Hispanic only" class?

Do you object to that too?

Or are you ignoring that question because you're Hispanic?

Last edited:

images

Why?

He is a Democrat. He is too stupid to understand what "segregation" actually means.

images

Why?

He is a Democrat. He is too stupid to understand what "segregation" actually means.

You dont' have any idea what political party I support, you fool.

And I was in fact around during segregation when you were probably wearing pampers.

Why?

And I was in fact around during segregation when you were probably wearing pampers.
I was born in 89. I am not blinded by guilt nor nostalgia when it comes to segregation.

Yes, lets not have equality or a level playing field, lets get revenge for something that didn't happen to us.

That way of life is working so well in the ME
How can it be level when current whites benefited academically and economically from their ancestors having mandated white AA for centuries? To make it level we would need Black only AA for for centuries.
making shit up as your reason is just an imaginative way to lie.

but a lie none the less.

my ancestors never did anything bad to yours and as a matter of fact some went out of their way to help.

so where are my reparations for all the decades of ingratitude?
what in the hell are you talking about stupid? I never said your ancestors did anything to my ancestors dumbass.
and yet you want revenge on me and my children for what happened long, long, long before you were born
Rectifying the mistake white people made in actively holding Black people back from success isnt revenge. Its paying a debt owed. If you dont like that change your race. I could give a shit what happens to you or yours so stop your whining. Blame the whites that messed up in the first place.
I didn't do anything to you, but you want to hurt me and mine for something that didn't happen to you.

you are one evil subhuman creature.

Why?

I was born in 89. I am not blinded by guilt nor nostalgia when it comes to segregation.

Nor am I. And just as I thought, you know nothing about it.

images

Why?

Segregation had it's merits and its opportunties, the main issue with it is was that it was never "seperate AND equal....but that is not the topic being discussed, and was a very weak attempt at deflecting.....even for a dimwitted rube like you.

Now for the third time, what do you have to say about the "Hispanic only" class?

not taking orders from coons

Why?

what state?
what year were you born?

Why?

what state?
what year were you born?

What about the "Hispanic only" class?

Answer my question and I will answer yours.

Why?

what state?
what year were you born?

that's wrong too, but the point is the double standards. Imagine whites only sections

and do you support segregation ? that's what this is

Why?

not taking orders from coons

And I do not I take orders from ignorant, inbred, trailer trash peckerwoods...

But the fact that you construe a simple question as an order speaks volumes about your illiteracy.

Last edited:

what state?
what year were you born?

that's wrong too, but the point is the double standards. Imagine whites only sections

and do you support segregation ? that's what this is

Segregation was an institution that was mandated by law, you thick headed idiot.
The two are not even close.

images

Why?
They protest these things way too much. They know Blacks out perform them even when Blacks are under trying conditions. They are in a absolute panic if Blacks get anything in the way of extra knowledge. The historical record shows whites have an inferiority complex. Why else would you try to hold back the very people you claim are inferior?

if blacks are outperforming then why are they under trying conditions?
White people have a large inferiority complex. I've pointed this out to you on many occasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back