College offers blacks only classes

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. i will just continue to point out your inferiority complex that caused whites to keep others from having success so you could own everything without competition. You guys are the ones whining about putting everything back on a level playing field.

the playing field will never be level

images
I agree. You guys cant ever hope to catch up. Recessive genes and all.

then why are you always whining?
Thats your people whining. How much you want to bet a white person started the thread.

just exposing double standards and the real institutionalized racism in this country

How are the white folks holding you back. Where I live, the blacks and all other races attend the same schools, have the same classes and the same teachers. Perhaps you should work on getting your kids to attend school once and again?
That depends. Are you speaking of me personally or "you" as Blacks in general? I am going to take it as Blacks in general since I'm more advanced that every white person I can think of.

So when your mind is simplistic and puerile your logic doenst work very well. For example if a 19 year old is given a million dollars and knowledge of investment they are going to be wealthier by the time they hit 40 than another 19 year old that was denied any money or knowledge of investment. Ignorant people such as yourself would compare those two people and come to the conclusion that the one that was broke at the age of 40 was somehow deficient or lacking in drive or intelligence.

More "victim" mindset. I was below the poverty level when I graduated high school. I got a college education and built a successful electrical engineering company. I sent three kids to college and have now turned my business over to them. I am also a Seminole Indian. I just refused to sit on my ass and whine for someone else to face my responsibilities. Use your "victim" whining on someone else.
Besides not believing you, what did that have to do with what I said? This is what i mean by your ignorance. You stated you got a college education. Not only does that prove my point it also tells me your lying. Colleges dont teach you how to start businesses. They teach you how to work for someone else. I dont care what you are. Most of your people are more fucked up than Blacks in general. I am talking about the masses not some one off example. That would be like me saying all Black people are successful like I am. The point is that whites own all the knowledge, resources, and opportunities and where I have to work harder to achieve despite all the prejudice against me some lazy white person could achieve simply by deciding to get up and go to work.

No. i will just continue to point out your inferiority complex that caused whites to keep others from having success so you could own everything without competition. You guys are the ones whining about putting everything back on a level playing field.

The reason whites own everything is because you Blacks refuse to stay in school, get an education, and go into business. It's not the fault of the white folks. Get over your victim mindset and go to work. Start a damn business.

images

Thats your people whining. How much you want to bet a white person started the thread.

just exposing double standards and the real institutionalized racism in this country
Nope. Its whining. If exposing the laughable lie of white superiority is whining so is the OP.

More "victim" mindset. I was below the poverty level when I graduated high school. I got a college education and built a successful electrical engineering company. I sent three kids to college and have now turned my business over to them. I am also a Seminole Indian. I just refused to sit on my ass and whine for someone else to face my responsibilities. Use your "victim" whining on someone else.
Besides not believing you, what did that have to do with what I said? This is what i mean by your ignorance. You stated you got a college education. Not only does that prove my point it also tells me your lying. Colleges dont teach you how to start businesses. They teach you how to work for someone else. I dont care what you are. Most of your people are more fucked up than Blacks in general. I am talking about the masses not some one off example. That would be like me saying all Black people are successful like I am. The point is that whites own all the knowledge, resources, and opportunities and where I have to work harder to achieve despite all the prejudice against me some lazy white person could achieve simply by deciding to get up and go to work.

The reason whites own everything is because you Blacks refuse to stay in school, get an education, and go into business. It's not the fault of the white folks. Get over your victim mindset and go to work. Start a damn business.
Nope. Its because they robbed you NA's of your land then were too lazy to do the work so the brought over Blacks that were not lazy and forced them to make them rich. You should learn about your history uncle tonto.

That was years before I came along, Dipshit. It didn't effect me in the least. I retired with enough to see me through and left my kids in great shape. Get your head out of the past. You were never a slave except to your own victim mindset.

Nope. Its because they robbed you NA's of your land then were too lazy to do the work so the brought over Blacks that were not lazy and forced them to make them rich. You should learn about your history uncle tonto.

That was years before I came along, Dipshit. It didn't effect me in the least. I retired with enough to see me through and left my kids in great shape. Get your head out of the past. You were never a slave except to your own victim mindset.
Of course it effected you dummy. You are a product of that history. Now you have nothing. The white man took all your land from your ancestors, you, and your descendants. I understand you are not intelligent enough to understand the concept of legacy and inheritance but I thought I would educate you a little.

Of course it effected you dummy. You are a product of that history. Now you have nothing. The white man took all your land from your ancestors, you, and your descendants. I understand you are not intelligent enough to understand the concept of legacy and inheritance but I thought I would educate you a little.

I'm sure you can. Do you hold an engineering degree from VPI? Educate me victim.
I'm glad you agree I educated you. I hold an engineering degree from Cal. However, you must be stupid if you think a piece of paper is what makes me smarter than you.

You're not smarter than anyone I know. You have an engineering degree and are still crying "victim"? With a degree you still haven't amounted to anything? You must be on a little salary to some white owned company or corporation. Didn't have the balls to start your own business. You're still a slave - you're a damn wage slave.

I'm sure you can. Do you hold an engineering degree from VPI? Educate me victim.
I'm glad you agree I educated you. I hold an engineering degree from Cal. However, you must be stupid if you think a piece of paper is what makes me smarter than you.

You're not smarter than anyone I know. You have an engineering degree and are still crying "victim"? With a degree you still haven't amounted to anything? You must be on a little salary to some white owned company or corporation. Didn't have the balls to start your own business. You're still a slave - you're a damn wage slave.
I'm smarter than anyone you know including yourself. Whites whining about all Black classes is amusing. You sniffing up their asses as they do so is even more hilarious.

It's Whitey's fault I ain't never amounted to shit. Piss. moan, bitch, complain.
Its whiteys fault you dont own the land your ancestors did.

My ancestors owned no land. The land was owned by no man. At least my ancestors fought the white man and was never defeated by them either. Your ancestors just rolled over and whined.
According to whitey they owned the land but whitey didnt care. Your ancestors rolled over or they would still own Florida. Guess what? They dont.

Your ancestors owned nothing and most of you still don't.
My ancestors owned and we still own a lot of your land. Dont be mad white people stole it from you and sold it to us.

I'm smarter than anyone you know including yourself. Whites whining about all Black classes is amusing. You sniffing up their asses as they do so is even more hilarious.
You wouldn't even be the smartest if Trayvon or Big Mike were in the same room, and they're dead ffs!

Nah. You're just a little Black boy working for the man. You'll be working for the man until you get old enough to retire on some little pension or Social Security. You'll never amount to shit and you'll live payday to payday all your miserable life.

It's Whitey's fault I ain't never amounted to shit. Piss. moan, bitch, complain.
Its whiteys fault you dont own the land your ancestors did.

My ancestors owned no land. The land was owned by no man. At least my ancestors fought the white man and was never defeated by them either. Your ancestors just rolled over and whined.
According to whitey they owned the land but whitey didnt care. Your ancestors rolled over or they would still own Florida. Guess what? They dont.

Your ancestors owned nothing and most of you still don't.
My ancestors owned and we still own a lot of your land. Dont be mad white people stole it from you and sold it to us.

40 acres and a mule. You ate the mule and they seized the land which was grown over with briers for taxes due.

Nah. You're just a little Black boy working for the man. You'll be working for the man until you get old enough to retire on some little pension or Social Security. You'll never amount to shit and you'll live payday to payday all your miserable life.
Yes i work for the man. I am the man. Actually what I do cant be considered work. Yes I will take advantage of SS or any pensions I may get but mostly i will live off my real estate and my business profits.

Yes i work for the man. I am the man. Actually what I do cant be considered work. Yes I will take advantage of SS or any pensions I may get but mostly i will live off my real estate and my business profits.

upload_2016-8-13_17-21-6.jpeg

View attachment 85420
Your home is ugly but thats pretty much what i thought you could afford as a failure in life.

he has an engineering degree alright, sanitary engineer

I understand you can feed yourself and sometimes buy a beer and smokes by collecting cans and going through rich white people's trash, and feasting on the occasional road kill you find.

Yeah, you da man alright!

images

This start of this thread was a whine fest from the beginning on your part, scooter.

If you and "The Non Human Being" are really as superior and succesful as you profess to be, a blacks only class at some community college in Bumfuck Illinois, would be a non issue with both of you.....and you still never commented on the "Hispanic Only" classes at the same college.

Why?

images

This start of this thread was a whine fest from the beginning on your part, scooter.

If you and "The Non Human Being" are really as superior and succesful as you profess to be, a blacks only class at some community college in Bumfuck Illinois, would be a non issue with both of you.....and you still never commented on the "Hispanic Only" classes at the same college.

Why?
They protest these things way too much. They know Blacks out perform them even when Blacks are under trying conditions. They are in a absolute panic if Blacks get anything in the way of extra knowledge. The historical record shows whites have an inferiority complex. Why else would you try to hold back the very people you claim are inferior?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back