College offers blacks only classes

Status
Not open for further replies.
A community college in Illinois is trying to defend itself after it decided to offer special classes only available to black people.

“College: Changes, Challenges, Choice” is a one-credit introductory course at Moraine Valley Community College in Palos Hills, and is intended to help new students “assess your purpose for college, assess your study strategies, set college and career goals, examine your values and decision-making skills, and develop an appreciation for diversity.”

But while the class may want students to appreciate diversity, the school doesn’t practice what it preaches. Two sections of the class are specifically set aside exclusively for black students, who make up about 10 percent of Moraine Valley’s 34,000 students. The special classes were first reported on by The Chicago Tribune after it was notified by the parents of several students.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/08/public-college-offers-blacks-only-classes-claims-its-totally-okay/#ixzz4GpwnqWk7

let's see how our resident social justice heroes handle this
probably to make up for all those centuries whites legally excluded Blacks from even attending college. Stop your whining you silly bitch.
Yes, lets not have equality or a level playing field, lets get revenge for something that didn't happen to us.

That way of life is working so well in the ME
How can it be level when current whites benefited academically and economically from their ancestors having mandated white AA for centuries? To make it level we would need Black only AA for for centuries.
To hear the evolutionists tell it; nigs had a couple hundred thousand years head start, and are still wishing they could catch up to the advanced races that have long since passed them by...

A community college in Illinois is trying to defend itself after it decided to offer special classes only available to black people.

“College: Changes, Challenges, Choice” is a one-credit introductory course at Moraine Valley Community College in Palos Hills, and is intended to help new students “assess your purpose for college, assess your study strategies, set college and career goals, examine your values and decision-making skills, and develop an appreciation for diversity.”

But while the class may want students to appreciate diversity, the school doesn’t practice what it preaches. Two sections of the class are specifically set aside exclusively for black students, who make up about 10 percent of Moraine Valley’s 34,000 students. The special classes were first reported on by The Chicago Tribune after it was notified by the parents of several students.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/08/public-college-offers-blacks-only-classes-claims-its-totally-okay/#ixzz4GpwnqWk7

probably to make up for all those centuries whites legally excluded Blacks from even attending college. Stop your whining you silly bitch.
Yes, lets not have equality or a level playing field, lets get revenge for something that didn't happen to us.

How can it be level when current whites benefited academically and economically from their ancestors having mandated white AA for centuries? To make it level we would need Black only AA for for centuries.
To hear the evolutionists tell it; nigs had a couple hundred thousand years head start, and are still wishing they could catch up to the advanced races that have long since passed them by...
Never heard of a nig. Is that what you call white people from europe that are part neanderthal and a failed species?

Fail... We both know you've heard of "that". Heard it your whole sad life...

Has it ever worked for ya? Has it taken off in your little nig circles? Feebly trying to use the epithets you've had directed at you your whole life against white people? I've never seen it work here at USMB. But it does show your lack of imagination, and ability to grasp the totality of the nature of the insults levied at you you whole sad life.

Has it ever worked for ya? Has it taken off in your little nig circles? Feebly trying to use the epithets you've had directed at you your whole life against white people? I've never seen it work here at USMB. But it does show your lack of imagination, and ability to grasp the totality of the nature of the insults levied at you you whole sad life.
No I dont hire white people like you to work for me. When you are on that meth there is no telling what you will steal. Come to think of it even when whites arent on meth they steal shit.

I've only heard of fail in reference to white cave gibbons such as yourself. All that head start and white privilege and you still live in a trailer park and do meth non stop.
26250207.jpg

You don't hire anyone... Though you've made a career of it; welfare and public assistance is not gainful employment. And to think... You were so proud to have finally ventured out on your own in the "family business". What a sad fuckin' joke you are.

You don't hire anyone... Though you've made a career of it; welfare and public assistance is not gainful employment. And to think... You were so proud to have finally ventured out on your own in the "family business". What a sad fuckin' joke you are.
Try harder trailer park dweller. You cave gibbons make me laugh at you when you dont realize your postings are a dead giveaway you are a loser. :laugh:

I've only heard of fail in reference to white cave gibbons such as yourself. All that head start and white privilege and you still live in a trailer park and do meth non stop.
26250207.jpg
...and your alphabet, legal system, math, philosophy, science, your calendar, etc......etc.......etc......etc. White people have done nothing original in their entire existence.

Then you should have no trouble making up for a couple hundred year set back... Get crackin' boy.

Then you should have no trouble making up for a couple hundred year set back... Get crackin' boy.
How do you think I already eclipse you in wealth and knowledge white cave man? When I found out that there were poor whites like yourself I realized that all I had to do was simple out work any white guy. I know its not fair I have to work harder but no one said life would be fair. Knowing this I outperform you on every level.

That's how it starts! With a dream! See your getting it! Now you just have to figure out how to make it a reality. Don't give up boy.
I never dreamed about it. It was a rational decision I made when I saw this white meth head begging on the street. it was probably you come to think of it. I wondered to myself how could this white boy be so fucked up and the system was in his favor. Then i realized that whites like you know you are inferior and need legally mandated white AA for centuries in order to prosper. I started laughing when I realized how weak they were. Especially poor whites such as yourself.

Your wasting time... This is where your kind goes wrong so often... You can't win the game of life with a "Yo momma so fat joke". You gotta stay focused. Don't let the white devil distract you.
Youre illiterate to boot. Where did you see me tell a "yo momma so fat joke"? You cave chimps are all alike. What would you do without Black people to help your dumb asses? Focus boy.

making shit up as your reason is just an imaginative way to lie.

but a lie none the less.

my ancestors never did anything bad to yours and as a matter of fact some went out of their way to help.

so where are my reparations for all the decades of ingratitude?
what in the hell are you talking about stupid? I never said your ancestors did anything to my ancestors dumbass.
and yet you want revenge on me and my children for what happened long, long, long before you were born

tucker carlton's rag?

:rofl:

what on earth is wrong with a class to transition minority students into college life?

it's not "classes". it's one class.

who cares?

How do you think I already eclipse you in wealth and knowledge white cave man? When I found out that there were poor whites like yourself I realized that all I had to do was simple out work any white guy. I know its not fair I have to work harder but no one said life would be fair. Knowing this I outperform you on every level.

then quit whining

you're the one whining. :cuckoo:

angry white uneducated trumpsters are funny

tucker carlton's rag?

:rofl:

what on earth is wrong with a class to transition minority students into college life?

it's not "classes". it's one class.

who cares?

hypocrite

I read the article. Entirely. The same college has offered "Hispanic only" classes,"Veteran only" classes as well as classes specifically for older students.

So they are NOT just "favoring" black stidents at the expense of the "rights" of white students, as the OP is attempting to imply.

This is just a race baiting thread.

show us where I implied anything

btw vets and older students can be of any ethnicity

Well, Einstein, your thread is titled "College offers Blacks only classes".....Is it not?

What about the "Hispanics only classes"?

Did you just convieniently forget about them? Or maybe you are Hispanic yourself?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back