College offers blacks only classes

Status
Not open for further replies.
A community college in Illinois is trying to defend itself after it decided to offer special classes only available to black people.

“College: Changes, Challenges, Choice” is a one-credit introductory course at Moraine Valley Community College in Palos Hills, and is intended to help new students “assess your purpose for college, assess your study strategies, set college and career goals, examine your values and decision-making skills, and develop an appreciation for diversity.”

But while the class may want students to appreciate diversity, the school doesn’t practice what it preaches. Two sections of the class are specifically set aside exclusively for black students, who make up about 10 percent of Moraine Valley’s 34,000 students. The special classes were first reported on by The Chicago Tribune after it was notified by the parents of several students.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/08/public-college-offers-blacks-only-classes-claims-its-totally-okay/#ixzz4GpwnqWk7

let's see how our resident social justice heroes handle this

tucker carlton's rag?

:rofl:

what on earth is wrong with a class to transition minority students into college life?

it's not "classes". it's one class.

who cares?

Obviously he does, and is quite butthurt over it.

If I possesed "wealth and superior intelligence", as he claims to, I wouldn't waste 2 seconds whining about a class for "inferior minorities" at some second rate community college in a podunk state like Illinois.

Too funny!

Last edited:
A community college in Illinois is trying to defend itself after it decided to offer special classes only available to black people.

“College: Changes, Challenges, Choice” is a one-credit introductory course at Moraine Valley Community College in Palos Hills, and is intended to help new students “assess your purpose for college, assess your study strategies, set college and career goals, examine your values and decision-making skills, and develop an appreciation for diversity.”

But while the class may want students to appreciate diversity, the school doesn’t practice what it preaches. Two sections of the class are specifically set aside exclusively for black students, who make up about 10 percent of Moraine Valley’s 34,000 students. The special classes were first reported on by The Chicago Tribune after it was notified by the parents of several students.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/08/public-college-offers-blacks-only-classes-claims-its-totally-okay/#ixzz4GpwnqWk7

probably to make up for all those centuries whites legally excluded Blacks from even attending college. Stop your whining you silly bitch.
Yes, lets not have equality or a level playing field, lets get revenge for something that didn't happen to us.

That way of life is working so well in the ME
How can it be level when current whites benefited academically and economically from their ancestors having mandated white AA for centuries? To make it level we would need Black only AA for for centuries.

I read the article. Entirely. The same college has offered "Hispanic only" classes,"Veteran only" classes as well as classes specifically for older students.

So they are NOT just "favoring" black stidents at the expense of the "rights" of white students, as the OP is attempting to imply.

This is just a race baiting thread.
I pretty much figured but its fun pointing out the bullshit that typically follows such bassackward logic.

Indeed it is.

tucker carlton's rag?

what on earth is wrong with a class to transition minority students into college life?

who cares?

Obviously he does, and is quite butthurt over it.

If I possesed "wealth and superior intelligence", as he claims to, I wouldn't waste 2 seconds whining about a class for "inferior minorities" at some second rate community college in a podunk state like Illinois.

Too funny!

yup. I don't know a single person who's a success who would give it a second though.

Yes indeed. It's high time these Blacks learned to add, subtract, multiply, and divide. I understand the advanced courses for Blacks might even include simple fractions.

probably to make up for all those centuries whites legally excluded Blacks from even attending college. Stop your whining you silly bitch.
Yes, lets not have equality or a level playing field, lets get revenge for something that didn't happen to us.

How can it be level when current whites benefited academically and economically from their ancestors having mandated white AA for centuries? To make it level we would need Black only AA for for centuries.
making shit up as your reason is just an imaginative way to lie.

but a lie none the less.

my ancestors never did anything bad to yours and as a matter of fact some went out of their way to help.

so where are my reparations for all the decades of ingratitude?
what in the hell are you talking about stupid? I never said your ancestors did anything to my ancestors dumbass.
and yet you want revenge on me and my children for what happened long, long, long before you were born
Rectifying the mistake white people made in actively holding Black people back from success isnt revenge. Its paying a debt owed. If you dont like that change your race. I could give a shit what happens to you or yours so stop your whining. Blame the whites that messed up in the first place.

tucker carlton's rag?

who cares?

It's totally racist and an infringement upon the civil rights of all other races.

but a lie none the less.

my ancestors never did anything bad to yours and as a matter of fact some went out of their way to help.

what in the hell are you talking about stupid? I never said your ancestors did anything to my ancestors dumbass.
and yet you want revenge on me and my children for what happened long, long, long before you were born
Rectifying the mistake white people made in actively holding Black people back from success isnt revenge. Its paying a debt owed. If you dont like that change your race. I could give a shit what happens to you or yours so stop your whining. Blame the whites that messed up in the first place.

How are the white folks holding you back. Where I live, the blacks and all other races attend the same schools, have the same classes and the same teachers. Perhaps you should work on getting your kids to attend school once and again?

but a lie none the less.

How are the white folks holding you back. Where I live, the blacks and all other races attend the same schools, have the same classes and the same teachers. Perhaps you should work on getting your kids to attend school once and again?
That depends. Are you speaking of me personally or "you" as Blacks in general? I am going to take it as Blacks in general since I'm more advanced that every white person I can think of.

So when your mind is simplistic and puerile your logic doenst work very well. For example if a 19 year old is given a million dollars and knowledge of investment they are going to be wealthier by the time they hit 40 than another 19 year old that was denied any money or knowledge of investment. Ignorant people such as yourself would compare those two people and come to the conclusion that the one that was broke at the age of 40 was somehow deficient or lacking in drive or intelligence.

but a lie none the less.

That depends. Are you speaking of me personally or "you" as Blacks in general? I am going to take it as Blacks in general since I'm more advanced that every white person I can think of.

So when your mind is simplistic and puerile your logic doenst work very well. For example if a 19 year old is given a million dollars and knowledge of investment they are going to be wealthier by the time they hit 40 than another 19 year old that was denied any money or knowledge of investment. Ignorant people such as yourself would compare those two people and come to the conclusion that the one that was broke at the age of 40 was somehow deficient or lacking in drive or intelligence.

More "victim" mindset. I was below the poverty level when I graduated high school. I got a college education and built a successful electrical engineering company. I sent three kids to college and have now turned my business over to them. I am also a Seminole Indian. I just refused to sit on my ass and whine for someone else to face my responsibilities. Use your "victim" whining on someone else.

If that college had only started a "white Christian only" class, the Justice Department would have been all over them crying racial discrimination.

More "victim" mindset. I was below the poverty level when I graduated high school. I got a college education and built a successful electrical engineering company. I sent three kids to college and have now turned my business over to them. I am also a Seminole Indian. I just refused to sit on my ass and whine for someone else to face my responsibilities. Use your "victim" whining on someone else.
Besides not believing you, what did that have to do with what I said? This is what i mean by your ignorance. You stated you got a college education. Not only does that prove my point it also tells me your lying. Colleges dont teach you how to start businesses. They teach you how to work for someone else. I dont care what you are. Most of your people are more fucked up than Blacks in general. I am talking about the masses not some one off example. That would be like me saying all Black people are successful like I am. The point is that whites own all the knowledge, resources, and opportunities and where I have to work harder to achieve despite all the prejudice against me some lazy white person could achieve simply by deciding to get up and go to work.

Last edited:

So when your mind is simplistic and puerile your logic doenst work very well. For example if a 19 year old is given a million dollars and knowledge of investment they are going to be wealthier by the time they hit 40 than another 19 year old that was denied any money or knowledge of investment. Ignorant people such as yourself would compare those two people and come to the conclusion that the one that was broke at the age of 40 was somehow deficient or lacking in drive or intelligence.[/QUOTE

Besides not believing you, what did that have to do with what I said? This is what i mean by your ignorance. You stated you got a college education. Not only does that prove my point it also tells me your lying. Colleges dont teach you how to start businesses. They teach you how to work for someone else. I dont care what you are. Most of your people are more fucked up than Blacks in general. I am talking about the masses not some one off example. That would be like me saying all Black people are successful like I am. The point is that whites own all the resources and opportunities and where I have to work harder to achieve despite all the prejudice against me some lazy white person could achieve simply by deciding to get up and go to work.

Then get up off your ass and earn some of those resources. I didn't own any of those resources when I got out of high school either. You just want to claim "victim" status for the rest of your life. You were born a loser and don't wish to ever get out of loser status unless someone gives you something they earned to get you out. You are pathetic.

but a lie none the less.

who needs help closing the achievement gap?

Besides not believing you, what did that have to do with what I said? This is what i mean by your ignorance. You stated you got a college education. Not only does that prove my point it also tells me your lying. Colleges dont teach you how to start businesses. They teach you how to work for someone else. I dont care what you are. Most of your people are more fucked up than Blacks in general. I am talking about the masses not some one off example. That would be like me saying all Black people are successful like I am. The point is that whites own all the knowledge, resources, and opportunities and where I have to work harder to achieve despite all the prejudice against me some lazy white person could achieve simply by deciding to get up and go to work.

No. i will just continue to point out your inferiority complex that caused whites to keep others from having success so you could own everything without competition. You guys are the ones whining about putting everything back on a level playing field.

who needs help closing the achievement gap?
Whites need to. Let me know when whites do something that didnt rely on another race showing them how to do it or building the foundation for them..

No. i will just continue to point out your inferiority complex that caused whites to keep others from having success so you could own everything without competition. You guys are the ones whining about putting everything back on a level playing field.

the playing field will never be level

images

images
I agree. You guys cant ever hope to catch up. Recessive genes and all.

images
I agree. You guys cant ever hope to catch up. Recessive genes and all.

then why are you always whining?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back