College Football Playoff picture

I'm staying with Bama, Clemson (winning over Miami), Wisconsin (winning over Ohio State) and Oklahoma

And here are two programs fallen on hard times that won't even get to a bowl

Darkness in the Sunshine State: Noles, Gators to Duel Amid Alarming Down Years

Florida has been having trouble for a few years (since Tebow & Urban Meyer left).

But FSU is only having trouble because they were thin at QB. They had a top level QB, but he was injured in the first game.

The last 5 years they have gone 59-9. Most teams would love to have that kind of record. And just 4 years ago they won the Natty.

Agree with you about FSU. And the Gators would probably have had a better year if they hadn't had a bunch of players suspended for being involved in some kind of credit card scam. And yeah, they have been pretty lame since Urban Meyer left. Time to rebuild.
Could unthinkable happen? Could Bama be left out in the cold with loss to Auburn? Play off picture is still pretty interesting. Some losses will be experienced in top six in last couple of weeks.. Could a two loss team make playoff this year? Riviting couple of weeks cominjg!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know how desperate college football is to get Bama out of the NCG, after all, they have lived there for a decade.

All it takes is beating us. Ohio State did it. Clemson did it. Hell, Ole Miss did it twice.

But Alabama bring a fan base that spends tons of money.

Yep, $1.50 for a seat to watch Bama play in Bama.

Can't beat that.

How do you save up all that money?

Florida has been having trouble for a few years (since Tebow & Urban Meyer left).

But FSU is only having trouble because they were thin at QB. They had a top level QB, but he was injured in the first game.

The last 5 years they have gone 59-9. Most teams would love to have that kind of record. And just 4 years ago they won the Natty.

Agree with you about FSU. And the Gators would probably have had a better year if they hadn't had a bunch of players suspended for being involved in some kind of credit card scam. And yeah, they have been pretty lame since Urban Meyer left. Time to rebuild.
Could unthinkable happen? Could Bama be left out in the cold with loss to Auburn? Play off picture is still pretty interesting. Some losses will be experienced in top six in last couple of weeks.. Could a two loss team make playoff this year? Riviting couple of weeks cominjg!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know how desperate college football is to get Bama out of the NCG, after all, they have lived there for a decade.

All it takes is beating us. Ohio State did it. Clemson did it. Hell, Ole Miss did it twice.

But Alabama bring a fan base that spends tons of money.

Yep, $1.50 for a seat to watch Bama play in Bama.

Can't beat that.

How do you save up all that money?

No, we are not coming to your house to watch the game.

Add a few zeros and you'll be close. I know people who spent $1,000 or more to see us beat Notre Dame like a redheaded stepchild. I paid $350 each for mediocre seats to see Bama beat Georgia in the SEC championship a few years ago. Glad I did. That game was the national championship game. Who ever won was going to embarrass the irish.

So it will be Alabama and which three teams?

lamb-crosses.png

Major upset with Pitt beating Miami. That will knock them out of the championships. My best guess now - Bama, Clemson, Oklahoma, Wisconsin.

And this could change in a major way after the conference championships. Clemson will still have to play Miami. Wisconsin will likely have to play Ohio State.

Major upset with Pitt beating Miami. That will knock them out of the championships. My best guess now - Bama, Clemson, Oklahoma, Wisconsin.

And this could change in a major way after the conference championships. Clemson will still have to play Miami. Wisconsin will likely have to play Ohio State.

Alabama is losing right now and I think that means Auburn would play Georgia for the SEC championship. Will the winner of that game and Alabama both get to the playoffs? Wacky football season.

Alabama is losing right now and I think that means Auburn would play Georgia for the SEC championship. Will the winner of that game and Alabama both get to the playoffs? Wacky football season.
I don't see any way Alabama gets into the championship playoffs now.

What I think is a hoot is that there are only two undefeated teams, Bama and Wisconsin, however, Wisconsin is raked 5th.

Hilarious!

It just goes to show the disrespect to the little 10, more than likely Ohio State will beat them as they probably should so that Clemson can get back in there for another shot.

One more Undefeated I am aware of is UCF 11-0. Plays Memphis (10-1 with a win over UCLA) in the title game to possibly go 12-0. btw: Memphis only loss is already to UCF.

What I think is a hoot is that there are only two undefeated teams, Bama and Wisconsin, however, Wisconsin is raked 5th.

Hilarious!

It just goes to show the disrespect to the little 10, more than likely Ohio State will beat them as they probably should so that Clemson can get back in there for another shot.

One more Undefeated I am aware of is UCF 11-0. Plays Memphis (10-1 with a win over UCLA) in the title game to possibly go 12-0. btw: Memphis only loss is already to UCF.
Wisconsin (no. 5 this week) is still undefeated. Looks like they have a very good chance to be in the top 4 now.

If auburn beats Georgia in the SEC championship, both auburn and GA will have two losses. And one of auburn's losses are to an unranked team. Bama has only 1 loss. I don't expect it, but it could happen.

Hilarious!

More parady this year? I am not sure! I have watched some good teams sleep walk through some games. What the hell causes that I do not know, you would think millions watching would get ya up for a game!! As far as wisconsin goes some of that is the big tens fault they did not balance the divisions very well. You are forgetting Miami as an undefeted.

The word is "parity". "Parody" is a joke!

If auburn beats Georgia in the SEC championship, both auburn and GA will have two losses. And one of auburn's losses are to an unranked team. Bama has only 1 loss. I don't expect it, but it could happen.

Incorrect! Auburn lost to Clemson (#4) by 8 points and to LSU (#19) by 4 points. both of which were ranked at the time.

So what have you guys got to say now that Auburn has beaten the No. 1 team in the country TWICE in a 14 day span?

If Auburn wins out, they’re in, as is Clemson, Oklahoma and Wisky.

But in this season, hell, who knows.

I could not argue with that....but 1-loss team(s) will be sitting. An undefeated could be sitting? But 2-loss AUB goes in? I think AUB is great.......always great when they play ALA.

Any other 2-loss teams get in? WASH? Ohio State? TCU?

As of tonight
Winner of acc championship
Wisc. If they beat Ohio State
Auburn if they beat Georgia,
Oklahoma
I don’t know what you do with Alabama, you can’t have two sec teams in.
And I think the auburn game will be considered a playoff game.

I have to comment on this. First, it doesn’t bother me one bit, but booger McFarland who I like said he is going to pick the team that has the most people,that look like him. If that statement isn’t racist I don’t know,what is. Could a white man say I am going to pick Wisconsin cause they have more people that look like me, I don’t think so. The double standard is just so glaring.

Forum List

Back