Cold, Hard, Unbiased, Unrefutable, Evidence...PROOF That Zimmerman Is Lying!

You believe something happened based on your own ideas and speculation. You must as a rational person realize that without you being a witness, there are things you do not know.
Therefore your conclusions are based on your outrage.
In a court of law, that has no standing.
Now please, let the system work.
A trial is an examination of the facts refereed by a judge and decided upon by a jury.
There is no "wrong" decision. I am not naive. The people supporting Mr Martin want a trail and they MUST HAVE a conviction. Anything short of that there could be violence.
That's sad.
Mob rule cannot be permitted. Remember that.
So will you accept the results of any trial that may take place? Or will you become consumed with anger if the verdict does not go "your way"? Will you produce responses rationalizing any violence that may be perpetrated by those who are unhappy with a not guilty verdict?
Be honest in your answers.
It's already an outrage. BTW, Zimmerman's not the issue here...it's the corrupt Sanfard, FL authorities.

Corrupt? How so?
Forget the politics of it in your answer.
The bungling, the lack of arrest, the involvement of higherups so quickly for such a case, hint a Magistrate's son, aka George Zimmerman, the lack of proper investigation, aka evidence gathering.

I've already presented evidence of a precedent set, in Sanford, FL, of arresting people in such cases and then going to trial. Not-so-much for Zimmerman.

The whole thing stinks, even legal experts at the FOXNEWS have said this, which I've already presented on this board already.

Let me guess, you think everything's fine in Sanford, FL...correct?

It's already an outrage. BTW, Zimmerman's not the issue here...it's the corrupt Sanfard, FL authorities.

Corrupt? How so?
The bungling, the lack of arrest, the involvement of higherups so quickly for such a case, hint a Magistrate's son, aka George Zimmerman, the lack of proper investigation, aka evidence gathering.

I've already presented evidence of a precedent set, in Sanford, FL, of arresting people in such cases and then going to trial. Not-so-much for Zimmerman.

The whole thing stinks, even legal experts at the FOXNEWS have said this, which I've already presented on this board already.

I guess that's the problem, when a group of thin skinned jerks continually cry wolf, they weaken the alarm and nobody gives a shit anymore. I for one am tired of being labeled a fucking racist by assholes like you, you have worn the word out and made it meaningless...... I couldn't give a shit. You and your "people" bore the fuck out of me. Instead of constantly blaming others, you need to look very closely at yourselves, what kind of shit you listen to, what kind of garbage you glorify...... what kind of assholes you defend....... and you can start with that prick you use for your avatar. Black people have never been more relevant in this country than you are now and you squander it. You elect a circus act for President, you defend asinine clothing trends like bullshit hoodies and knee hugging pants, you award no talent talkers Grammys for the same repetitive cRap........ "songs" that glorify gangstas, whores and gold chains. You need to get you own house in order and start blaming yourselves for the kids with no Fathers, the Mothers with no Husbands, the drug selling shitheads that should be run out of your neighborhoods rather than having their asses kissed......... Mayor Marion fucking Berry was a crackhead and you defended his ass, blamed whitey........FUCK YOU!!!

These 2 guys were as innocent as your little boy Trayvon, from another country and made the mistake of getting lost in Sarasota, Florida.........they pleaded with one of your sweet little 16 year olds to not kill them, that shit shot them point blank for nothing, he didn't even get any money from these guys. Where was the outrage from the race baiters then?

Last edited:
Corrupt? How so?

I guess that's the problem, when a group of thin skinned jerks continually cry wolf, they weaken the alarm and nobody gives a shit anymore. I for one am tired of being labeled a fucking racist by assholes like you, you have worn the word out and made it meaningless...... I couldn't give a shit. You and your "people" bore the fuck out of me. Instead of constantly blaming others, you need to look very closely at yourselves, what kind of shit you listen to, what kind of garbage you glorify...... what kind of assholes you defend....... and you can start with that prick you use for your avatar. Black people has never been more relevant in this country than you are now and you squander it. You elect a circus act for President, you defend asinine clothing trends like bullshit hoodies and knee hugging pants, you award no talent talkers Grammys for the same repetitive cRap........ "songs" that glorify gangstas, whores and gold chains. You need to get you own house in order and start blaming yourselves for the kids with no Fathers, the Mothers with no Husbands, the drug selling shitheads that should be run out of your neighborhoods rather than having their asses kissed......... Mayor Marion fucking Berry was a crackhead and you defended his ass, blamed whitey........FUCK YOU!!!

what do your incoherent prejudice ramblings have to do with any of this?

some guy with a gun followed a kid with candy and shot and killed him..

I guess that's the problem, when a group of thin skinned jerks continually cry wolf, they weaken the alarm and nobody gives a shit anymore. I for one am tired of being labeled a fucking racist by assholes like you, you have worn the word out and made it meaningless...... I couldn't give a shit. You and your "people" bore the fuck out of me. Instead of constantly blaming others, you need to look very closely at yourselves, what kind of shit you listen to, what kind of garbage you glorify...... what kind of assholes you defend....... and you can start with that prick you use for your avatar. Black people has never been more relevant in this country than you are now and you squander it. You elect a circus act for President, you defend asinine clothing trends like bullshit hoodies and knee hugging pants, you award no talent talkers Grammys for the same repetitive cRap........ "songs" that glorify gangstas, whores and gold chains. You need to get you own house in order and start blaming yourselves for the kids with no Fathers, the Mothers with no Husbands, the drug selling shitheads that should be run out of your neighborhoods rather than having their asses kissed......... Mayor Marion fucking Berry was a crackhead and you defended his ass, blamed whitey........FUCK YOU!!!

what do your incoherent prejudice ramblings have to do with any of this?

some guy with a gun followed a kid with candy and shot and killed him..

Pre-
judged....... that's a good one.

These 2 guys were as innocent as your little boy Trayvon, from another country and made the mistake of getting lost in Sarasota, Florida.........they pleaded with one of your sweet little 16 year olds to not kill them, that shit shot them point blank for nothing, he didn't even get any money from these guys. Where was the outrage from the race baiters then?

Well you need look no further than the mirror to find that..you just represent the other side of the same shit-coin

Corrupt? How so?

The bungling is simply your imagination. The involvement of higherups took place at the insistence of the mob who insisted that there be an *investigation* into the *investigation* before the *investigation* was complete.

Lying sack of shit racist.

Corrupt? How so?

Did the kid who shot them go to jail or did the cops set him free because he was afraid for his life?

Once again, none of us were there. We just do not know about it.
Let the system work.
Ok?
Ahhhh...back to the old "let-the-system-work" tripe again.

I see.

Do you think the system was working before national attention came to this case?

Yes. There are factions who are convinced Zimmerman is guilty as publicly charged. They want the trial phase eschewed and go right to sentencing.
Your hatred and irrational suspicion that the system is ALWAYS flawed and ALWAYS biased causes you to believe the system does not work.
Well, in this case you are convinced Zimmerman is a racist murderer so you wish for your pound of flesh.
Is this the kind of nation in which you wish to live? IF so, who is the vigilante?
Like I stated previously, I have no dog in this fight. I am willing to allow the system to work itself out. Are you?
BTW, you nor I get to pick and choose which of us is permitted to have their day in court.
Thank you. That is all.

I hope you join Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson as they bring justice for the people killed or wounded below.

Chattanooga gang summit begins as girl lies in coma from shooting | timesfreepress.com

Weekend shootings in Chattanooga were gang-related, police say | timesfreepress.com

12-year-old caught in the crossfire | News - Home

6 charged in beating of NC man in Seneca - FOX Carolina 21

Weekend of violence claims 10 shooting victims across Chicago - Chicago Tribune

What's that you say? Sharpton and Jackson aren't injecting themselves in these cases? Where is the justice for these folks? Where is the outrage?

Well thanks for leaving a thanks for the post Marc, but I don't think you understand. The post was basically a question to you of why you'll jump on the race pimp wagon with Sharpton and Jackson claiming racism in this case and then turn a blind eye to black on black crime? Is it OK for blacks to kill blacks? Is it OK for gang members to mow down children playing in their yards? Why isn't Sharpton and Jackson holding rallies and press conferences within the community they have the most influence in? Where is their outrage? Where is yours? Perhaps you only select the white on black crimes because you're a "racist".

Corrupt? How so?

The bungling is simply your imagination. The involvement of higherups took place at the insistence of the mob who insisted that there be an *investigation* into the *investigation* before the *investigation* was complete.

Lying sack of shit racist.
Aren't you a self-proclaimed Christian?

Interesting...

Did the kid who shot them go to jail or did the cops set him free because he was afraid for his life?
More of the radical RW false equivalency that they're notorious for.

It's sick and disgusting!

*spits*

I hope you join Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson as they bring justice for the people killed or wounded below.

Chattanooga gang summit begins as girl lies in coma from shooting | timesfreepress.com

Weekend shootings in Chattanooga were gang-related, police say | timesfreepress.com

12-year-old caught in the crossfire | News - Home

6 charged in beating of NC man in Seneca - FOX Carolina 21

Weekend of violence claims 10 shooting victims across Chicago - Chicago Tribune

What's that you say? Sharpton and Jackson aren't injecting themselves in these cases? Where is the justice for these folks? Where is the outrage?

Well thanks for leaving a thanks for the post Marc, but I don't think you understand. The post was basically a question to you of why you'll jump on the race pimp wagon with Sharpton and Jackson claiming racism in this case and then turn a blind eye to black on black crime? Is it OK for blacks to kill blacks? Is it OK for gang members to mow down children playing in their yards? Why isn't Sharpton and Jackson holding rallies and press conferences within the community they have the most influence in? Where is their outrage? Where is yours? Perhaps you only select the white on black crimes because you're a "racist".
Your question is not only a strawman, but nonsensical. You're not interested in the truth...you're just interested in muddying the waters.

I won't waste a byte, in fact not a even a single bit on that claptrap.

Corrupt? How so?

I agree. It does stink. What makes it worse is all the protesting, speculating and tongue wagging.
Precisely the reason why we should allow the system to work.

Marc appears ripe for meltdown.

Yep, he's all over those white racists killing black kids, but doesn't seem to care about the gang culture of death that takes far more black children's lives. Why does he hate white people so much?

Because he's encouraged to do so by our schools, media, politicans, entertainers, etc.......

EDIT: someone like him is not smart enough to think for himself. He's just thinking how he's told to think, and sometimes he gets a little emotional.

Last edited:
Corrupt? How so?

I agree. It does stink. What makes it worse is all the protesting, speculating and tongue wagging.
Precisely the reason why we should allow the system to work.
You can't get upset at and attack the people who are protesting against the system not working, especially while making the statement..."let the system work."

Think about it.

The system can't work effectively when there's a lynch mob attacking the people who are trying to investigate and calling them *corrupt* and the investigation *botched* before the investigation is even complete or the evidence is even revealed.

The system can't work effectively when there's a lynch mob attacking the people who are trying to investigate and calling them *corrupt* and the investigation *botched* before the investigation is even complete or the evidence is even revealed.
Total BS.

"The system" should have nothing to do with what others are doing.

'Sides...there's no such thing as a "lynch mob" except in your head.

Have you determined Zimmerman is guilty?

Cuz your op proves you have.

Which makes you a proud Lynch Mob Member.

Total BS.

"The system" should have nothing to do with what others are doing.

'Sides...there's no such thing as a "lynch mob" except in your head.

The system can't function if the mob gets in the way. That's why mobs are despicable. They destroy everything they touch.

Forum List

Back