Cold, Hard, Unbiased, Unrefutable, Evidence...PROOF That Zimmerman Is Lying!

Look a crap link that confirms nothing.

Just like I anticipated.

Thank you for not deviating from the script.

The link proved you wrong........so now it is crap?

How shallow of you
I for one, couldn't open it.

I opened it. But in order to believe her claim one has to disbelieve the cops on the scene that witnessed the broken nose, the blood on his head and the grass on his back, they would have to ignore the fact that he was near his vehicle like he claimed and they would have to disbelieve the two eye witnesses that saw Martin on top of Zimmerman beating him. They would have to ignore all that evidence on the word of a partisan party that had the facts wrong.

You have absolutely no proof of that.

Nope, common sense would tell us that if he was 6"3, he wasn't 160.

It's just part of the story from the media of the innocent black kid that was killed in cold blood by the white.

Why did we need to know about the candy and Ice tea? To portray innocence

Why did they show a picture of him when he 12 all over the media? To portray innocence

When I was in High School, I was 6'3" and weighed 140

When was that, last week?:badgrin:

It's just part of the story from the media of the innocent black kid that was killed in cold blood by the white.

Why did they show a picture of him when he 12 all over the media? To portray innocence

Notice he ignored the fact that the press and the family are being dishonest by using a picture of the kid when he was 12?

No, it was around 80 lbs ago

I married a good cook

I couldn't open the link.

Trayvon Martin's Phone Call Undermines Killer Account | ThinkProgress

Trayvon Martin Arrest Now After ABC Reveals Crucial Phone Call

Trayvon Martin's Last Phone Call Contradicts Shooter's Claim, Attorney Says : The Two-Way : NPR

George Zimmerman's statement to police about what 17-year-old Trayvon Martin was up to on Feb. 26 in Sanford, Fla., "is completely contradicted" by the boy's cellphone records, an attorney for Martin's family just said during a news conference in Fort Lauderdale, Fla.

Attorney Benjamin Crump said the African-American teenager had been talking to friends all day and, as first reported earlier today by ABC News, was on the phone with a young girl when he was confronted by, in Crump's words, "neighborhood association loose cannon" Zimmerman.

The girl, Crump said, says Martin was just trying to get back to the house he and his father had been visiting when Zimmerman came into the picture. She heard Martin ask "why are you following me?" Crump said. Another voice, according to the girl, asked at least twice "what are you doing around here?"

Moments later, Martin was shot in the chest.

Yeah, well, it's nebulous. No names, saying the phone record confirms it just means the call took place..I dont' see anything that puts a hard and fast timeline on it.

We'll see what comes of it.

Zimmerman, and the hard RW defenders of the Trayvon Martin killer has been claiming and moaning on and on and on, the bogus claim that Zimmerman got his head bashed in by the murdered victim, Trayvon Martin. They've been regurgitating the BOGUS claim that Zimmerman got his nose broken. All without a SINGLE, SOLITARY, SHRED of proof nor evidence corroborating that claim. Other than the alleged word of the killer, George Zimmerman.

Well now we have PROOF that shows, what all the thinking people and unbiased people knew all along, that he lied...he didn't have a scratch on him.

Behold...

Trayvon Martin Case: Exclusive Surveillance Video of George Zimmerman - ABC News

As you can see in the VIDEO, the SURVEILLANCE VIDEO, Zimmerman is walking as a healthy man, not a scratch, not even evidence of blood, no black eye and certainly no broken nose.

How do you righties explain this away now?

Why did he claim his head was banged in on the concrete? Why did he CLAIM he had a broken nose?

The man was lying, is lying and will continue to lie about the events to get himself out of trouble. What else is he lying about if he's willing to lie about such a basic and fundamental aspect of this case? Anyone that wants to defend him at this point is in league with a known killer.

I can't wait to see the hard RW flips and spin on this.

Gee, I thought you had something, I should have known better.

If that is him and it appears it is him, then it's pretty clear the scuffle wasn't what Zimmerman said it was! Then the question begs the question, what else didn't happen. Did he really break off and go back to his car and that is when Martin confronted him. Without that fact, even with the supposed beating, the 'Stand Your Ground' statute doesn't apply!

So the witnesses who say that Trayvon was on top of him knocking the crap out of him, and he was screaming for help...and the 911 calls through which you can hear him screaming for help right up to the sound of the shot...and the cops who said his injuries and state of dishevelment were consistent with his statement...

ALL those are lies? On the strength of a grainy, obstructed, 50 seconds or so of video shot from above his head somewhere?

Really?

Last edited:
Zimmerman hasn't been arrested on the basis of the tape, because there is some evidence of fiddling with the tape. The date/time stamp shows signs of alteration.
What do you think the tape was tampered with to show?

And why?

That is, why it was tampered with?

Who's to gain from it being tampered with?

My answer to the last question is the bumbling police department.

I don't know. I just saw it this morning a statement that the time/date stamp is being examined because there is some indication that it might have been tampered with. If someone interested in tampering found a video of a man who superficially resembled Zimmerman could they have altered the date and time stamp to make it look like it was on the date in question when it was weeks before? Would there be some incentive to do that?

We were already given a picture of a 12 year old Trayvon Martin purporing to be recent. What else is being misrepresented?
Boy that sure is a lotta coincidences huh?

So the witnesses who say that Trayvon was on top of him knocking the crap out of him, and he was screaming for help...and the 911 calls through which you can hear him screaming for help right up to the sound of the shot...and the cops who said his injuries and state of dishevelment were consistent with his statement...

ALL those are lies? On the strength of a grainy, obstructed, 50 seconds or so of video shot from above his head somewhere?

Really?
fail2.jpg

ROTFLMBAO!!!!!

49izadw.gif

Too funny! :lol:

Really?
fail2.jpg

ROTFLMBAO!!!!!

49izadw.gif

In order for your supposed facts to be true would require that at least 2 officers are lying, 2 eye witnesses are lying, the EMTS are lying, the 911 call was faked..... getting the drift yet dumb ass?

Glad you asked..

In fact, there are records of the phone call to his girlfriends phone. It shows how long it lasted and shows it ending one minute before the shot was fired.

So, here we have a boy who is plotting a stealth attack on a larger man but insists on talking to his girlfriend during the attack

Where?
And is there a transcript? Do we have the testimony of the girl?

Link it.

From what I heard, the police haven't even interviewed the girl yet. You want a transcript of their conversation? Do you get transcripts of your phone calls?

For days and weeks they've been taking the killer George Zimmerman's word as gospel concerning his battering and bruising, even defending the fact that there are NO medical reports corroborating it.

All of a sudden now that the killer George Zimmerman's case is SWIFTLY falling apart due to the DAMNING video evidence they suddenly want an OVERABUNDANCE of facts. Even stuff that's not real or possible.

It's too funny to watch them COLLAPSE and FREE-FALL like this.

:lol:

Really?
fail2.jpg

ROTFLMBAO!!!!!

49izadw.gif

In order for your supposed facts to be true would require that at least 2 officers are lying, 2 eye witnesses are lying, the EMTS are lying, the 911 call was faked..... getting the drift yet dumb ass?

Lying should not be a concern; killing somebody walking down a street should be.

Zimmerman, and the hard RW defenders of the Trayvon Martin killer has been claiming and moaning on and on and on, the bogus claim that Zimmerman got his head bashed in by the murdered victim, Trayvon Martin. They've been regurgitating the BOGUS claim that Zimmerman got his nose broken. All without a SINGLE, SOLITARY, SHRED of proof nor evidence corroborating that claim. Other than the alleged word of the killer, George Zimmerman.

Well now we have PROOF that shows, what all the thinking people and unbiased people knew all along, that he lied...he didn't have a scratch on him.

Behold...

Trayvon Martin Case: Exclusive Surveillance Video of George Zimmerman - ABC News

As you can see in the VIDEO, the SURVEILLANCE VIDEO, Zimmerman is walking as a healthy man, not a scratch, not even evidence of blood, no black eye and certainly no broken nose.

How do you righties explain this away now?

Why did he claim his head was banged in on the concrete? Why did he CLAIM he had a broken nose?

The man was lying, is lying and will continue to lie about the events to get himself out of trouble. What else is he lying about if he's willing to lie about such a basic and fundamental aspect of this case? Anyone that wants to defend him at this point is in league with a known killer.

I can't wait to see the hard RW flips and spin on this.
Barry44sucks said:
Hi, you have received -55 reputation points from Barry44sucks.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Racist piece of shit.

Regards,
Barry44sucks

Note: This is an automated message.
Awww....! :lol:

First of all, George Zimmerman isn't a right winger so stop pretending that he is. He's a registered Democrat for God's sake!

Secondly...what does that video supposedly show? That Zimmerman wasn't bleeding? If he were treated at the scene by EMT's should it suprise anyone that he wasn't bleeding by the time he got to the police station? Does anyone know how much of a time lapse there was between the shooting and when that video was taken? It was raining that night and Zimmerman was outside. Does he look wet in that video? By your logic...that means he wasn't out in the rain?

What's the problem with a trial then?
Who said anything about a trial being problematic?
Look, I will state this one more time...
It matters not what the people or the DA's office/State Attorney believe. The only thing that matters is what they can PROVE.

Forum List

Back